QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
Thanks for all the responses. The girl I'm trying with is Mae who starts with 100 Willpower. The only manipulation/charm boosts I didn't take were the +30/-10 ones, so they're both in the 50s.
Trying the bondage options leads to constant failures and does little besides making her hate me. I might lower her willpower and defiance by 2-3 while getting her affection and happiness bottom out and her anger and other negatives skyrocket at the same time.
She DID have bloodthirsty, but I've restarted enough times and apparently it's randomized and she's shy this playthrough.

Edit: I currently don't have an option to make her a follower. I also can't keep any more slaves and can't find anywhere that a limit is mentioned. I've seen places where you can get more room, which I assume it for more slaves, but I'm too early in the game to get those.

Edit edit: I'm reading through Serpen's character creation guide, and apparently I was screwed before I even started.

Last edited:

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
Thanks for all the responses. The girl I'm trying with is Mae who starts with 100 Willpower. The only manipulation/charm boosts I didn't take were the +30/-10 ones, so they're both in the 50s.
Trying the bondage options leads to constant failures and does little besides making her hate me. I might lower her willpower and defiance by 2-3 while getting her affection and happiness bottom out and her anger and other negatives skyrocket at the same time.
She DID have bloodthirsty, but I've restarted enough times and apparently it's randomized and she's shy this playthrough.

Edit: I currently don't have an option to make her a follower. I also can't keep any more slaves and can't find anywhere that a limit is mentioned. I've seen places where you can get more room, which I assume it for more slaves, but I'm too early in the game to get those.

Edit edit: I'm reading through Serpen's character creation guide, and apparently I was screwed before I even started.
Don't give up. Read books, take classes, and work on some of the easy girls. On my current playthrough I gained hundreds of skill points in the first six months of game time. I got Mae as Pure, so I let her be until she'd broken Rebecca's Malevolent trait.

Reactions: GD-studios

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
Don't give up. Read books, take classes, and work on some of the easy girls. On my current playthrough I gained hundreds of skill points in the first six months of game time. I got Mae as Pure, so I let her be until she'd broken Rebecca's Malevolent trait.
I went ahead and restarted. I didn't realize how many stats would be that hard to upgrade. I did figure out how to add her to my followers list, though, so bonus.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
But is it possible to get 35.000 money and 1500 influence in time to buy the girl, as per request of the Kymanto Faction? And if so, exactly how?

This is a tricky little game - I love it! Right now I feel I'm all over the place, without a clear strategy or even idea of where I'm heading.
I guess it would be a good idea to try and master one specific avenue of income initially...
Is there any point in keeping Ansel around, is it beneficial to allow the two kids to stay at my house... decision, decisions, and right now I am making them blindly.

Last edited:

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
But is it possible to get 35.000 money and 1500 influence in time to buy the girl, as per request of the Kymanto Faction? And if so, exactly how?
Yes, it is possible. Read trough Beginner's guides you find at The Official Masters of Raana Wiki ( ) and do exactly as suggested there. In case you find there things that are not comprehensible enough to follow trough, make a detailed list about those things, post it here and ask that someone clarifies them for you.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
Is there a way to increase the number of slaves you can keep besides renting The Retreat? In early game?
Some slaves acquired through quests will stay on the map until you add to household, and a couple have limited interactions in that state.
Apart from that there is only cheesy cheaty ways, afaik.

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
It looks like I misunderstood something. Is there no option to keep male slaves? From the wiki guide it looked like you could keep them and either use them for combat or sell them at the slave market for more.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Yes, it is possible. Read trough Beginner's guides you find at The Official Masters of Raana Wiki ( ) and do exactly as suggested there. In case you find there things that are not comprehensible enough to follow trough, make a detailed list about those things, post it here and ask that someone clarifies them for you.
I'm afraid I can't find that particular information, been looking through it all.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
It looks like I misunderstood something. Is there no option to keep male slaves? From the wiki guide it looked like you could keep them and either use them for combat or sell them at the slave market for more.
No, you can't keep them. You can only sell them, and I think donate them to Fort Sera for that part of the quest. There are no plans to allow for male slaves to be added to your household afaik.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Also, in combat situations, f.ex. with the Red Devils, I don't see a command to capture Mae. Like how do I capture slaves in combat situations? Only options I have is to kill her.

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
Also, in combat situations, f.ex. with the Red Devils, I don't see a command to capture Mae. Like how do I capture slaves in combat situations?
I can answer this one. You have to make sure you finish them off with a bludgeoning weapon, like the staff, and you'll get the option to capture them after the battle is over. Just make sure you have rope.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes