Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
I blew something like 1.7 mil on that whole set-up and I'm not sure what I got out of it outside a relatively paltry income and some flowers I guess. I was just thrilled to find out I was expected to shovel the shit too, not to mention retrieve it from rather hazardous locales. I'm hoping Grim has more planned for the Gardens, I did like the idea of investing in green growing things, perhaps with the appropriate scientific knowledge you could make a big discovery or something?
I feel like the various bits and pieces you find in various quests will add up to something in the future - Amelia, Lovisa, and Eliana's quests being notable examples. I hope so anyway.

For the present.... yeah, not impressed. A higher initial outlay should result in a SHORTER time to break even on an investment. To add insult to injury neither your accountants nor Rebecca appear to boost Toshi income.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I blew something like 1.7 mil on that whole set-up and I'm not sure what I got out of it outside a relatively paltry income and some flowers I guess. I was just thrilled to find out I was expected to shovel the shit too, not to mention retrieve it from rather hazardous locales. I'm hoping Grim has more planned for the Gardens, I did like the idea of investing in green growing things, perhaps with the appropriate scientific knowledge you could make a big discovery or something?
I haven't developed Toshi Gardens very much so don't know what kind of income you generate. I think this would be a good opportunity for use of male captures and having a farm manager position. Perhaps you can assign up to 10 farm laborers (remember some of the flavor text when processing the captures is that they were going to a farm) and assign from your girls a farm manager. Each laborer costs food but provide, say, a 5% boost to production. With the max of 10 you increase income 50%. While the farm manager with a certain level of gardening or even some other skill/trait can double it.

I also like the idea of doing something similar to Burakumin Village, adding laborers and a manager or someone as your rep to the village. Of course, all this might make too much money along with the other investments that are generated and make the game too easy. There would need to be a re-balancing of the economic model.

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Pretty sure I've done more than 7 times & quest still hasn't shown up.
I don't think I asked for money (I assume you can only sleep with her if you ask for the 'carnal reward'?)

Also, do you have a link for a reliable save editor (will work with MoR)
Sorry, I've slept with Leia Winton more than 7 times, but the quest still doesn't show up.
How can I trigger the quest?
Are there other variables I can alter?
(sleeping with her 7 times then obviously triggers code to start the quest, can I put that in manually?)

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Uh... $1 MILLION for the final Toshi Gardens upgrade? Used the save editor to take a look and it seems... overpriced.
Just be glad it's not the 2 mil it was originally planned to be... I found the first few upgrades to be not that bad. I save the bigger ones for later since toshi gardens is just not a very good return on investment compared to some of the other options.

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
I'm very happy; After many, many hours of playing I have made progress that leaves me very satisfied:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My point is what I want to ask the developer: 1.- More slaves at home, since I'm about to run out of space (I have six) 2.- And, most importantly, the possibility of being able to get them pregnant.

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
I'm very happy; After many, many hours of playing I have made progress that leaves me very satisfied:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My point is what I want to ask the developer: 1.- More slaves at home, since I'm about to run out of space (I have six) 2.- And, most importantly, the possibility of being able to get them pregnant.
How about undying? ;)
Took me uncountable hours of playing.
So good luck!

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Does anyone know how to trigger Mai-Lynn in gardening at Toshi Gardens? As seen in the picture.
Please help!

Reactions: Torgun

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
1. A house revamp is coming which will increase your household slots. For now, there's the retreat (where you can "store" slaves albeit with very limited interaction) and you can get a couple of extra slots by marrying a slave (your wife doesn' occupy a slave slot) and by sending a slave to the Arena, which frees up her slot. (Though again at the cost of limited interaction, but on the plus side it passively trains combat skills and you can still fuck them)

2. For now, only your wife can get pregnant. Children are handwritten, so you can only have two (a boy and a girl) but they're true NPCs that age naturally (or can be aged up at the medical place) and have proper interactions (but no incest). A third child (another daughter iirc) is planned, and possibly more but no promises. The ability to impregnate non-wife slaves is also planned, for version 0.8.2.6. This will produce "bastard" children that will be less fleshed out compared to the regular trueborn children you have with your wife, but which you'll be able to use in a number of ways.

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
Is there any consistent way to raise corruption? Most pain in the ass are slaves with pure, vanilla traits like kaitlin. I can hardly raise her corruption by max 2 in a day from blowjob ,other sex interaction doesnt increase her corruption. Her willpower in -ve ,happiness 40+ . Sex act in bondage didnt do much except forced blowjob which has the same effect as normal blowjob. Finished all her quest. Is bondage sex more effective raising corruption than simple seduction? How much?

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
At what level should I use each weapon? I notice some bounties cannot seem to be hurt by hunting rifle. but I cannot afford newer guns to do more bounties. If I do kill something and it drops a gun, who does it go to?

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
At what level should I use each weapon? I notice some bounties cannot seem to be hurt by hunting rifle. but I cannot afford newer guns to do more bounties. If I do kill something and it drops a gun, who does it go to?
Not sure what you mean by level unless you mean bounty tiers. Certain guns have penalties if range skill isn't high enough, like rifle, coil gun and plasma. Those can be somewhat mitigated for the MC by having a quartermistress who's ranged or melee skill is 80+, also Bud has bonuses if his relationship with the MC is high enough.

The bounties you're having difficulty hurting probably have duraplate armor and will require weapons that do better damage (plasma and coil gun) and you should have good armor too, at least combat or even better, duraplate.

When you loot guns they go into your inventory.

Reactions: tsap

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Is there any consistent way to raise corruption? Most pain in the ass are slaves with pure, vanilla traits like kaitlin. I can hardly raise her corruption by max 2 in a day from blowjob ,other sex interaction doesnt increase her corruption. Her willpower in -ve ,happiness 40+ . Sex act in bondage didnt do much except forced blowjob which has the same effect as normal blowjob. Finished all her quest. Is bondage sex more effective raising corruption than simple seduction? How much?

It's a great question. According to the that I followed almost to the letter, increasing your bondage skills would allow you to achieve this. It didn't work for me so I discarded that line; Yes, it helped me to read all the manipulation books.

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
It's a great question. According to the that I followed almost to the letter, increasing your bondage skills would allow you to achieve this. It didn't work for me so I discarded that line; Yes, it helped me to read all the manipulation books.
I am sucessful by raising affection to about 90 (vaginal sex, events, talking), then insertion of small anal dildo over the day // switch to bondage (rack) with small anal hook and vaginal sex // anal sex => raising corruption to 100
This takes about one week "working" around all day. Enough Stamina is a basic for this.
After this week "vanilla" "pure" "frigid" ... are almost or completely gone.
You can watch the bar sinking.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Yes, Pure, Vanilla characters can be a pain in the ass to corrupt. Add Feminist and you have what I call the Dark Triad.

However it can be done. Yes bondage is the answer. Use dildos to get Arousal up, then give her an orgasm with vaginal sex, then stop and do more dildos. If dildos aren't working, try 'Caress Pussy' and even better try to start with some Arousal, (or at least not negative) probably from a bath/shower together. Go to Dockgraves and whip (Go 'Rough' and 'Rougher') poor Ellie and Freya a few times to get the 'Touch of Adonis' skill and Corrupting will get easier. Once her corruption gets to ~20 get her Arousal up to nine and then deepthroat her for 2 Corruption per go.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Yes, Pure, Vanilla characters can be a pain in the ass to corrupt. Add Feminist and you have what I call the Dark Triad.
Oh yeah that trio of traits is annoying. Caitlyn frequently ends up with all three in my games. Throw in delicate on top of that if you've got the big dick trait and you've got your work cut out for you.

Ironically I find that the best way to make progress with someone like that is actually bondage. You need to get them to like you enough that you can start with positive arousal first, but once you get to that point they seem to like getting fucked down in the dungeon more than they do otherwise.

I would definitely get the touch of adonis trait from dockgraves first. It's pretty easy to get and works wonders on girls with the vanilla trait.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I hope Grim doesn't nerf bondage to oblivion and make the game boring. I love bondage as it is.
Nerfing bondage? Definitely not. On the contrary - we'll see an expansion of options/renders in the near future.

What's being discussed is mostly about fixing exploits and maybe make the requirements to blow a girl's mind with orgasms a bit harder - especially if her Corruption is low. This will make the use of spanking, butt plugs and new types of kinky wear a more important part of the training process.

A veteran slave master with Bondage and Flaggelation 95+ will probably not feel that difference very much, though.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes