tsap

Apr 19, 2019
I'm afraid I can't find that particular information, been looking through it all.
Thank you for your answer! I think it might help if you could define 'that particular information', but no promises from me. I am just an old guy, already ailing and living my second childhood while writing trough quite heavy language barrier. However there are many skilled players here who could probably give you better info about the process of getting exactly the 35.000 money and 1500 influence you'd need. (Time is not too essential, by the way. Aria will be there waiting for you as long as needed.)

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Thank you for your answer! I think it might help if you could define 'that particular information', but no promises from me. I am just an old guy, already ailing and living my second childhood while writing trough quite heavy language barrier. However there are many skilled players here who could probably give you better info about the process of getting exactly the 35.000 money and 1500 influence you'd need. (Time is not too essential, by the way. Aria will be there waiting for you as long as needed.)
Aha, ok thanks for clarifying that. I thought it was only on that one day she could be purchased.

Reactions: tsap

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Aha, ok thanks for clarifying that. I thought it was only on that one day she could be purchased.
No, that is not the case with Aria Bianchi. I have bought her thrice so far during different game runs, only once 'just in time' and twice after several months of serious suspicions and extra delays. She's been at Chrystal Height's slave market every time and I trust she will be there even now when/IF I even bother to join Kymanto and fetch her during my current lazy game-effort. I have grown certain distaste about the long wait. Nobody has this far shown even the slightest interest to fetch her from my MC, so I'll let her rot.... excuse me... ripen a bit before getting her this time. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Thisguy01 and ordos

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Mr. Dev, please add fast travel to Stokke Hills and Watery Eyes. It's a chore to travel 3 locations every single time to reach those places. Especially for the people who use their touchpads. My left hand hurts every single time I play this game.

Reactions: Lurker452

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
But is it possible to get 35.000 money and 1500 influence in time to buy the girl, as per request of the Kymanto Faction? And if so, exactly how?
You don't have to buy her in twenty-two days, that's just the earliest you can get her. She'll be there until you decide you want her, don't worry about that.

It's not that difficult to get her in that 22 if you want to, there's loads of money on the initial board. Get together a decent merc crew, even a cheap one will suffice, and you can do it much sooner if you want, though I wouldn't recommend it. Wait until you're damned good and ready to take her on.

This is a tricky little game - I love it! Right now I feel I'm all over the place, without a clear strategy or even idea of where I'm heading.
I guess it would be a good idea to try and master one specific avenue of income initially...
Is there any point in keeping Ansel around, is it beneficial to allow the two kids to stay at my house... decision, decisions, and right now I am making them blindly.
The kids can scavenge to earn their keep and the girl grows up to be a little hottie, so if you plan on playing that long I'd recommend it. Ansel is useful for his initial quest which yields first Mae, then an income opportunity once you've crafted/plundered/bought enough of a few different weapons. He's not a bad shot and he's dirt cheap, he can also scavenge pretty well. Bud is also cheap and has an Ammo Pack which means once you get your hands on a plasma gun he can fire it for free. Not very well at first, so get started with him early and let him crit himself up to reasonable standards. Hang out with him (take him to Dockgraves and carouse or spend time with him) to turn a possible big penalty into a small bonus.

As for a basic strat, get everyone Rifles (even if they face a recoil penalty like untrained slavegirls), then combat armor and move to Duraplate ASAP. Pick up Mr. Doyle from Crow's End as soon as you can and before you buy your first combat armor. I hire the Peasant, Ansel, Bud, Loren, and the Rifle Savant first day, and usually add Rebecca and Mr Doyle too. My combat team starts with Ansel, Bud, Peasant, Loren and I hire the Rifle Savant and take his rifle and give it to Ansel or Bud if I don't start with a higher Ranged Combat. You'll get rifles eventually from drops, the lone guy in the upper left-hand corner of Watery Eyes is a good source, as are the two in the lower left hand corner of Marston Avenue. Eventually the Holiday Dresses quest will yield a rifle (stop by the clothing store in Westside and talk to the owner) as well. Last time I went through it by the end of the day I had Mr. Doyle, Bud, Rebecca and Dexter (a must have now!) on my combat team.

Make sure to buy rope and whipping canes and equip all your crew with those canes. Soften up one enemy (or two if there's a girl) and use a cane for the final hit, with girls don't take a chance on killing them so don't fire a rifle at them if they're at half health or so. Get started on bounties right away, especially the one on the right as it will renew the next day if you take them out and then come back to claim it by 9PM. Bounties and keeping the middle of Stokke Hills and the Fort in the upper right of Marston Avenue clear are a great source of influence--and revenue.

That's a few tips to get started if you want to try the combat angle. You can also just hunt and sell the meat, pelts and leather. That's quicker and safer but not as financially rewarding as beating people up and taking their stuff.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Quick question, how do I successfully get a blowjob at the theater? I always get stopped by the guards.
In my experience it's like a 50-50 chance, haven't done it in a while though. I don't think there's any modifiers that apply, but he might have added something like a 'Stealth' check since last I did it.

Reactions: Mr. Jekyll/Hyde

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
You have to gangbang her seven times before the new "quest" shows up.

She'll not be interested at all if you asked for money and not "carnal pay" earlier during her quest.

You can add "wintonsex to (any number above 0)" in a saveeditor to enable it.
Pretty sure I've done more than 7 times & quest still hasn't shown up.
I don't think I asked for money (I assume you can only sleep with her if you ask for the 'carnal reward'?)

Also, do you have a link for a reliable save editor (will work with MoR)

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Thanks for all the responses. The girl I'm trying with is Mae who starts with 100 Willpower. The only manipulation/charm boosts I didn't take were the +30/-10 ones, so they're both in the 50s.
Trying the bondage options leads to constant failures and does little besides making her hate me. I might lower her willpower and defiance by 2-3 while getting her affection and happiness bottom out and her anger and other negatives skyrocket at the same time.
She DID have bloodthirsty, but I've restarted enough times and apparently it's randomized and she's shy this playthrough.

Edit: I currently don't have an option to make her a follower. I also can't keep any more slaves and can't find anywhere that a limit is mentioned. I've seen places where you can get more room, which I assume it for more slaves, but I'm too early in the game to get those.

Edit edit: I'm reading through Serpen's character creation guide, and apparently I was screwed before I even started.
Mae is a teen so if you took teen subduer she's not too hard to make happy, but she does start with high willpower. Mine is a feminist as well. Get her some combat armor and take her out fighting with you til you get her to 20 respect. Build the bedroom, living room, and bathroom upgrades, and ask her to take a bath with you every night. It's easier to wait til she agrees to that before you try seduction.

I would not start with bondage. Unless your skills are high bondage makes things worse unless the girl already likes you since you usually start at negative arousal. So everything you do makes her hate you. Start with either request sex or seduction until you get her to around amiable affection. Then you can try bondage if you want.

In my experience bondage is better used on girls who already like you to really boost their corruption through the roof. There is nothing better for that.

Monstered

Dec 9, 2018
Is it possible to inspect slaves skill/attribute levels in game?
iirc it was possible to get a list of all skills and attributes in previous versions of the game

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Is it possible to inspect slaves skill/attribute levels in game?
iirc it was possible to get a list of all skills and attributes in previous versions of the game
Click on the 'menu' button between your two top slaves. From there you can access 'overview' which shows their traits and 'stats' which shows their numbers.

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
Mae is a teen so if you took teen subduer she's not too hard to make happy, but she does start with high willpower. Mine is a feminist as well. Get her some combat armor and take her out fighting with you til you get her to 20 respect. Build the bedroom, living room, and bathroom upgrades, and ask her to take a bath with you every night. It's easier to wait til she agrees to that before you try seduction.

I would not start with bondage. Unless your skills are high bondage makes things worse unless the girl already likes you since you usually start at negative arousal. So everything you do makes her hate you. Start with either request sex or seduction until you get her to around amiable affection. Then you can try bondage if you want.

In my experience bondage is better used on girls who already like you to really boost their corruption through the roof. There is nothing better for that.
I had teen subduer my first playthrough or two, but I hadn't taken bondage skills and didn't know what I was doing, lol. I've got her up to Friendly now and have 3 more slaves doing well this run though. The advice here has been really helpful.

lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
how? teach me
Make a "save to disk" and upload it there. Use ctrl+F to find the slaves/stats/attributes youre looking for.
Modify what you wish and then download your edited file that you can "load from disk".
Most things are easy to find and tweak. I couldnt work out how to change slaves' willpower but I didnt try very hard :alien:
Edit: One day I will find Haalu and become slavemaster there too :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: namelessone22

straboavso1

Dec 1, 2019
I'm new to the game so sorry if the answer's readily know, but are there any plans in the future to flesh out Mae with quests/full pictures?

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
You don't have to buy her in twenty-two days, that's just the earliest you can get her. She'll be there until you decide you want her, don't worry about that.

It's not that difficult to get her in that 22 if you want to, there's loads of money on the initial board. Get together a decent merc crew, even a cheap one will suffice, and you can do it much sooner if you want, though I wouldn't recommend it. Wait until you're damned good and ready to take her on.

The kids can scavenge to earn their keep and the girl grows up to be a little hottie, so if you plan on playing that long I'd recommend it. Ansel is useful for his initial quest which yields first Mae, then an income opportunity once you've crafted/plundered/bought enough of a few different weapons. He's not a bad shot and he's dirt cheap, he can also scavenge pretty well. Bud is also cheap and has an Ammo Pack which means once you get your hands on a plasma gun he can fire it for free. Not very well at first, so get started with him early and let him crit himself up to reasonable standards. Hang out with him (take him to Dockgraves and carouse or spend time with him) to turn a possible big penalty into a small bonus.

As for a basic strat, get everyone Rifles (even if they face a recoil penalty like untrained slavegirls), then combat armor and move to Duraplate ASAP. Pick up Mr. Doyle from Crow's End as soon as you can and before you buy your first combat armor. I hire the Peasant, Ansel, Bud, Loren, and the Rifle Savant first day, and usually add Rebecca and Mr Doyle too. My combat team starts with Ansel, Bud, Peasant, Loren and I hire the Rifle Savant and take his rifle and give it to Ansel or Bud if I don't start with a higher Ranged Combat. You'll get rifles eventually from drops, the lone guy in the upper left-hand corner of Watery Eyes is a good source, as are the two in the lower left hand corner of Marston Avenue. Eventually the Holiday Dresses quest will yield a rifle (stop by the clothing store in Westside and talk to the owner) as well. Last time I went through it by the end of the day I had Mr. Doyle, Bud, Rebecca and Dexter (a must have now!) on my combat team.

Make sure to buy rope and whipping canes and equip all your crew with those canes. Soften up one enemy (or two if there's a girl) and use a cane for the final hit, with girls don't take a chance on killing them so don't fire a rifle at them if they're at half health or so. Get started on bounties right away, especially the one on the right as it will renew the next day if you take them out and then come back to claim it by 9PM. Bounties and keeping the middle of Stokke Hills and the Fort in the upper right of Marston Avenue clear are a great source of influence--and revenue.

That's a few tips to get started if you want to try the combat angle. You can also just hunt and sell the meat, pelts and leather. That's quicker and safer but not as financially rewarding as beating people up and taking their stuff.
Thanks. Great advice. Appreciate it.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Uh... $1 MILLION for the final Toshi Gardens upgrade? Used the save editor to take a look and it seems... overpriced.
I blew something like 1.7 mil on that whole set-up and I'm not sure what I got out of it outside a relatively paltry income and some flowers I guess. I was just thrilled to find out I was expected to shovel the shit too, not to mention retrieve it from rather hazardous locales. I'm hoping Grim has more planned for the Gardens, I did like the idea of investing in green growing things, perhaps with the appropriate scientific knowledge you could make a big discovery or something?

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes