Georg

Jun 24, 2017
Yep, that's all the same.
The game starts fine once I've edited the html, and the savegame loads just fine.
But it doesn't acknowledge any of the changes I've made to the Retreat - no extra slots or anything.
(I'm assuming it'll only do it if I start a new game.
That's why I was wondering if there was a way to make the changes to my savegame instead)

Oh, and thanks for the help by the way :)
You need to replace the entire HTML file, not just add some of the lines in the one I uploaded.

EDIT: There are many more lines needed than those you added for it to work. Just delete your current HTML file and replace it with the one I uploaded.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: namelessone22

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
You need to replace the entire HTML file, not just add some of the lines in the one I uploaded.

EDIT: There are many more lines needed than those you added for it to work. Just delete your current HTML file and replace it with the one I uploaded.
Ah, I see. Thanks. :oops:
Do I use your file from page 405 (9-15 Slots) or was there a more recent one?

Last edited:

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Yeah, but even with 8 girls working or whoring + arena you can only make like less than 2K a day on average in "mid game", where you need millions... Too much repetitive grind at that stage imo (after having done most quests, and beign equipped properly, that's "mid game" to me, days 60+ say)
OMG - i´m on Gameday 1407 and i am still missing the millions.:eek:
Please help me to stop being poor! :oops:
Alltogether it´s about 3500$ per day (Investments / working as prof / girls working as prof and whoring sometimes)

Reactions: JaxMan

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Never managed to be rich in this game either so far. But at that point it stops being a challenge anyway. And from the few people I know with that lot of money , most acknowledged that they took advantage of a money cheat button , which was present in an older testversion.

Last edited:
Reactions: JaxMan and Hans98

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Never managed to be rich in this game either so far. But at that point it stops being a challenge anyway. And from the few people I know with that lot of many , most acknowledged that they took advantage of a money cheat button , which was present in an older testversion.
If you disable aging and keep spamming conclude day you can be rich easily dude. There is no penalty to doing this since you and your slaves don't age. Money cheat isn't necessary.

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
still consider that cheating to, just me personally though . Grimdark made is possible, so its fine in my book - still a singleplayer game in the end, where everybody can be happy after their own gusto

Reactions: JaxMan and Hans98

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I'm currently trying to mess with mercenary corruption values. (since there's only one way to raise it atm, and it's a huge grind)

I can't seem to get the input right, can someone sanity-check this.

SugarCube.State.variables.is_15
This is the string that lets me address Is_15 (Aiko) and it shows me several of her stats automatically when I input this.
But how do I change those values?

For future refrence, SugarCube.State.variables.is_1.[3]=18
Also for future refrence: There's no content for it anyway.
According to my own post from earlier, you add the array-position in square-brackets, then =, then the desired value.
Except when I try that now, it says 'Unexpected Token ['
But if I try without the brackets, it says 'Unexpected Number'

FYI, Corruption is position 16 on the array.
I just don't know how I'm supposed to input that.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'm currently trying to mess with mercenary corruption values. (since there's only one way to raise it atm, and it's a huge grind)
For female mercs you can demand sex to raise corruption with them individually but it's not guaranteed. An easier method that works on both the males and the females is to just fuck your slaves until your household corruption is greater than 250. At that point all of your mercs will just start passively gaining corruption. Seems to cap around 60 as far as I can tell from that. I think you can still get it higher on the females by demanding sex. Not sure about males since I don't really care if they're corrupt.

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
For future refrence, SugarCube.State.variables.is_1.[3]=18
According to my own post from earlier, you add the array-position in square-brackets, then =, then the desired value.
Except when I try that now, it says 'Unexpected Token ['
But if I try without the brackets, it says 'Unexpected Number'
You missed this reply from earlier to your "post from earlier", I think:
I think that string is SugarCube.State.variables.is_1[variable]=value
(There was an extra "dot" in your string.)
Does that solve the "Unexpected Token" error?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
You missed this reply from earlier to your "post from earlier", I think:

Does that solve the "Unexpected Token" error?
You can't take the dot out from between the [Is_1] and the variable, can you?
Surely that'd just lead to me typing

SugarCube.State.variables.is_116=50
So now it's looking for mercenary number 116, instead of Mercenary 1's 16th variable?

I mean, i'll try it anyway.

Edit: It accepts the input, but nothing seems to happen?
Edit2: Use brackets, idiot.

Ughgh. The reply that you quoted even has the word 'variable' in brackets, but I thought that that was just to clarify that that's where you put the variable, you don't literally type the word variable.

So for future-future reference (for real this time) the string to make Laika 18 is SugarCube.State.variables.is_1[3]=18
The string to boost Akio's corruption to 50 is SugarCube.State.variables.is_15[16]=50

For female mercs you can demand sex to raise corruption with them individually but it's not guaranteed.
My manipulation stat is high enough that it's basically guarenteed, but I've got three people thta I need to get to 50, and it goes up by 1 per action.

Knowing that corrupting the whole household makes it passively raise is nice though I wouldn't have thought i'd meet that already tho?

Also, for slaves I raise corruption via bdsm. Is there a better way?

Reactions: LizJ

justted

Oct 17, 2023
Though I have read you can raise a slave girl stamina attribute with long sex (not sure what this is as I have not seen it happen during sex), and used the basic training, I have stalled at 93 sta for her. Any suggestions to continue to raise it to 100? Trying get her stats up for the HUNT Research, project Hyperion, Task 1.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Though I have read you can raise a slave girl stamina attribute with long sex (not sure what this is as I have not seen it happen during sex), and used the basic training, I have stalled at 93 sta for her. Any suggestions to continue to raise it to 100? Trying get her stats up for the HUNT Research, project Hyperion, Task 1.
don't bother with that. Too much work for little amount of money. 75k isn't much for late game.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Raise Discipline and train her, any stamina gain for sex is probably capped long before 93 stamina.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Raise Discipline and train her, any stamina gain for sex is probably capped long before 93 stamina.
I suspect that part of the wiki may be out of date anyway. I have literally never seen anyone gain stamina from sex in this game. So if it works, it's such a small chance that it might as well be zero. You can definitely do basic training up past 100 though. Works the easiest if you wife someone up since your wife can join in on any physical training with any other slave. So by the time you get all your other slaves trained up to 80 or so your wife should easily be past 100.

justted

Oct 17, 2023
Thanks for the answers. I too think the wiki is slightly out of date. Raising discipline works to raise her stats, thank you.
I kind of think that a girls education area should have a "coach" area as well to help raise these areas. A great game so far IMHO.

CRABB

Jun 3, 2017
Do I have to attack with blunt weapon only the last attack to capture slaves? Is it enough to lose enemy's health with a gun and use blunt force just the last attack or should I just use blunt weapon attack from the beginning?

ziloran

Sep 3, 2021
Do I have to attack with blunt weapon only the last attack to capture slaves? Is it enough to lose enemy's health with a gun and use blunt force just the last attack or should I just use blunt weapon attack from the beginning?
You only need the last attack to capture them as slave.

Reactions: GD-studios
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes