WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
Do I have to attack with blunt weapon only the last attack to capture slaves? Is it enough to lose enemy's health with a gun and use blunt force just the last attack or should I just use blunt weapon attack from the beginning?
The best way is if the 'killing blow' is with the whip, I've never had that fail. How you get 'em down in HP does not matter, you can use the biggest guns you have, but the killing blow is what counts.

Edit to add: Also make sure you have rope in your inventory, and don't forget to click 'em in the 'Loot screen' after the battle. You can only capture one male and one female slave per battle. So if you fight 4 males, you can only get one of them. But if you fight 3 males and 1 female, you can get 1 male and 1 female per battle.

Last edited:

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Ansel, Laika and Loden get a serious improvement in scavenging if they get his Intel raised to 60 either via home schooling or academy (16-9-8, respectively). Raising the Intel of Adrienne to 60 improves also greatly his work as accountant

Do anyone have raised the Intel of Peasant, Rifle Savant or any other Issid to 60? Get any improvement in any field if done?. doing it it´s a long grind, and before commit I want to know if it´s worth.

That´s a thing that I don´t like of the game. There are lot of things that work by steps, but that could be done with a linear increase. 40 Intel Laika scavenges 5 merch per day, 59 Intel Laika scavenges 5 mech per day, but suddenly 60 Intel Laika scavenges 9. I would like a lot more if per each 5 points increase in Int she gets a +1 Merch per day.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Ansel, Laika and Loden get a serious improvement in scavenging if they get his Intel raised to 60 either via home schooling or academy (16-9-8, respectively). Raising the Intel of Adrienne to 60 improves also greatly his work as accountant

Do anyone have raised the Intel of Peasant, Rifle Savant or any other Issid to 60? Get any improvement in any field if done?. doing it it´s a long grind, and before commit I want to know if it´s worth.

That´s a thing that I don´t like of the game. There are lot of things that work by steps, but that could be done with a linear increase. 40 Intel Laika scavenges 5 merch per day, 59 Intel Laika scavenges 5 mech per day, but suddenly 60 Intel Laika scavenges 9. I would like a lot more if per each 5 points increase in Int she gets a +1 Merch per day.
Khumak has raised Issid stats extensively and has posted some of his results here and on the Discord. You've complemented his work. I do it as a matter of course but have not documented my results. When I have a happy surplus of cash I send the kids to school as well as Dexter, Armand and others. I've read of some even sending the Rifle Savant to school and it does have a dramatic effect as I recall reading, it also takes so long it probably isn't worth it unless you have a lot of patience and the F5 trick works for you (I get nothing when I hit F5 using Firefox--dunno why).

I think it's worth it if you plan on playing a long run and want to maximize your assets. Some will have a better return than others though.

Last edited:
Reactions: FSDL

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
This is my scavenging income if I put literally everyone on scavenging with most of them trained to at least 60 int.

scavengers.jpg

So it does make a difference.

Some mercs are MUCH more useful as accountants or whores though, and Ayden gives you a penalty if you make him anything other than a guard or a captain. So with Ayden as a captain, Dexter, Aiko, Armand, and Adrianne as accountants, Loren and Enya as whores, and everyone else as scavengers my scavenging income drops to a more reasonable 68 with my accountants bringing in $544 a day and my whores bringing in $75 a day (have not boosted their corruption enough for the bonus).

I did not train int on Space Marine, Loren, or Enya. Everyone else has 60 or 70.

Oh I also get 5 guard power from a domesticated wrool cat :)

I tried training them by making them students but I have never had any luck with that. I train them all manually. If you get MC's int up to 100 or so you get mostly successes on everyone except Rifle Savant so you can train 2 points a day on most mercs if you do it yourself. That does take months but it's WAY faster than making them students.

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Can you romance it?
A cat you mean? Sorry, no.
I haven't even been able to flirt with the pack mules so far in my game, can you imagine - and I have flattered myself thinking I am an animal lover!
The Doctors Hall in Chrystal Heights sells implants to rise libido, I've learned. Never tried those myself and afraid they are meant mostly for human relations. The name of 'Evercock implant' rises some ideas towards poultry, methinks, but not so much for felines.
Needs must find some veterinarian services for different approach, perhups. :censored:

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Can the bloody Gotzilla be slightly toned down, or at least make it appear in a place where she was less a PITA?

She barres completely the mobility of your Mc. I have been able to defeat her, yes. MC with 150/duraplate at 104 ranged, Mr Doyle 150/duraplate at 117 range, Black Guard an Aylen at 100 and 104 ranged each and, the weak spot, Dexter with weave and 90 range. 4 Plasma and Aylen Coil gun. Blessed with a +20 in the cathedral.

I believe that you can call this an elite team, and making him have been a serious investment. I was pretty happy with my 100 hits/combat armor MC, so we are talking about 47.000 thousands of investment (Duraplate, impant + the cost of hiing the two big guys). Sure, may be the skill of Aylen or Black Guard it´s not to write home, but whatever. This team can soak 14 hits of the monster before being wipped out, and 9 if they are perfectly distributed (2-2-2-2-1) hits before start loosing components. If instead of Dexter I would have Felix (can not do it, was not in my pay roll when the bloody nuisance appeared) things will rise to 15-10 hits, so no big difference, and Dexter have more punch that Felix.

12 intents to success. Big save scumming. I don´t know how good you need to be to defeat it fair and square, without cheating, in a reasonable (2-3-4?) number of intents, because you need an almost perfectly even distribution of hits in order of success. In in the first 6-7 rounds one of you plasmas goes down, you are not going to be even close to success, and a non-perfectly-even distribution it´s a lot more probable that a perfect one.

I can understand the goal of making a big challenge for all the full combat centric players, with mega-uber-duper combat teams, but at least make her appear in a location where she is not a PITA for all the people that prefer a less combat centric style of play.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunner Rey

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Can the bloody Gotzilla be slightly toned down, or at least make it appear in a place where she was less a PITA?

She barres completely the mobility of your Mc. I have been able to defeat her, yes. MC with 150/duraplate at 104 ranged, Mr Doyle 150/duraplate at 117 range, Black Guard an Aylen at 100 and 104 ranged each and, the weak spot, Dexter with weave and 90 range. 4 Plasma and Aylen Coil gun. Blessed with a +20 in the cathedral.

I believe that you can call this an elite team, and making him have been a serious investment. I was pretty happy with my 100 hits/combat armor MC, so we are talking about 47.000 thousands of investment (Duraplate, impant + the cost of hiing the two big guys). Sure, may be the skill of Aylen or Black Guard it´s not to write home, but whatever. This team can soak 14 hits of the monster before being wipped out, and 9 if they are perfectly distributed (2-2-2-2-1) hits before start loosing components. If instead of Dexter I would have Felix (can not do it, was not in my pay roll when the bloody nuisance appeared) things will rise to 15-10 hits, so no big difference, and Dexter have more punch that Felix.

12 intents to success. Big save scumming. I don´t know how good you need to be to defeat it fair and square, without cheating, in a reasonable (2-3-4?) number of intents, because you need an almost perfectly even distribution of hits in order of success. In in the first 6-7 rounds one of you plasmas goes down, you are not going to be even close to success, and a non-perfectly-even distribution it´s a lot more probable that a perfect one.

I can understand the goal of making a big challenge for all the full combat centric players, with mega-uber-duper combat teams, but at least make her appear in a location where she is not a PITA for all the people that prefer a less combat centric style of play.
I still have not encountered Godzilla, but from reading elsewhere I guess one workaround is slavegirls with extremely high dexterity and melee combat.

Congrats on your win, even if it required savescumming. Perhaps for players who don't want to engage Godzilla there could be an option to kill a Charuck or something and lure Godzilla away with the promise of a fresh carcass to devour.

Reactions: WakamoSato

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021

While I've seen teams taking her down without losing a single combatant (probably due to HULC armors), there's also a daily 5% chance that the Space Marines will be flown in to deal with the threat. Just waiting it out is therefore also an option - especially for MC's taking the Academic approach.

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
This is my scavenging income if I put literally everyone on scavenging with most of them trained to at least 60 int.

View attachment 3019013

So it does make a difference.

Some mercs are MUCH more useful as accountants or whores though, and Ayden gives you a penalty if you make him anything other than a guard or a captain. So with Ayden as a captain, Dexter, Aiko, Armand, and Adrianne as accountants, Loren and Enya as whores, and everyone else as scavengers my scavenging income drops to a more reasonable 68 with my accountants bringing in $544 a day and my whores bringing in $75 a day (have not boosted their corruption enough for the bonus).

I did not train int on Space Marine, Loren, or Enya. Everyone else has 60 or 70.

Oh I also get 5 guard power from a domesticated wrool cat :)

I tried training them by making them students but I have never had any luck with that. I train them all manually. If you get MC's int up to 100 or so you get mostly successes on everyone except Rifle Savant so you can train 2 points a day on most mercs if you do it yourself. That does take months but it's WAY faster than making them students.
Nice and all, but 87 merch a day is like 400$ a day, again a grindy and painful process to get a quite meh revenue...

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
Nice and all, but 87 merch a day is like 400$ a day, again a grindy and painful process to get a quite meh revenue...
Is that when you go 'Crafting --> Manage resources ---> Scrap merchandise'..?

I seem to make more from the broken down parts, Durasteel, circuit boards, gold ect, than from vendoring merch, let alone what you can make by crafting stuff out of the broken down parts, and selling that.

Well, I don't know, it's not like I did a thorough investigation, but it's just the way it seems to me.

Reactions: GD-studios

Quriosity

Sep 5, 2019
How do I increase my Orphanage standing? I read that donating slave to Fort Sera has some effect, but that did not work for me.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Congrats on your win, even if it required savescumming.
Yes, but I feel dirty.
While I've seen teams taking her down without losing a single combatant (probably due to HULC armors), there's also a daily 5% chance that the Space Marines will be flown in to deal with the threat. Just waiting it out is therefore also an option - especially for MC's taking the Academic approach.
Ok. If there are a 5% Of daily chance of being rid of her, I withdraw all objection. Just happens that in other run I had the bloody Godzilla going wild by ¿100? days and I thought that she would be there for ever. Just a case of bad luck, I guess

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Don´t look at it as 400-500 per day. It´s a lot more.

You are evaluating Merchandise at Marketplace prices. But Merch it´s needed to increase your standing with the Catholic church or the Academy. 250/200 of merch gives you 80 points in one/the other, and if you want to pay with money you will need to expend 5333$. So you can count each merch as 21$-27$ value. Suddenly this 87 are worth 1800$-2000$.

And second, and more important. It´s PASIVE income. In this game you need to build a passive income. Yes, its a pain in the but, but once it´s done, you can stand in your armchair and you get it, day by day, every day.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Something more about training.

60 Int Aiko its an Accountant as good as Armand. And she starts with Int 50, so don´t take long to train
On the other hand, 60 Int Mr Doyle don´t improve seriously in any field. Scavenging from +2 to +5 and Accounting from +5 to +13. Very low in the priorities list.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
Something more about training.

60 Int Aiko its an Accountant as good as Armand. And she starts with Int 50, so don´t take long to train
On the other hand, 60 Int Mr Doyle don´t improve seriously in any field. Scavenging from +2 to +5 and Accounting from +5 to +13. Very low in the priorities list.
There must be some hidden modifiers. It would be really nice if some knowledge person would update the wiki with how to optimize each Issid. :)

Reactions: bolondro2
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes