lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
bolondro2 and khumak... nice work compiling those stats, cheers :coffee:
I wonder if you noticed any difference to the rate of tendstims and circuit boards gathered by Laika and Loden on Scav duty, when their INT/Education is raised.
If so I will be all over that in future :geek:
Edit: btw in the description of Laika and Lodens' Good Scavenger trait, it says stimpack instead of tendstim :p

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
scavannging is when thy search the city fro useful things - a.k.a Merchandise during the day.
more scavenging (survival) points in the team affects on the chances or the quantity of the founded useful things?

Last edited:

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Raising the INT and EDU of your Issids

Rifle Savant:CAVEAT: You start at INT 20 and get a -20 to your INT checks, at the start, and it gets worse as his INT rises up to a -50, so can be a really long run

At INT 20: Scavenging +6, Janitor +5, Captain 3, Guard -2, Accountant -15
At INT 60: Scavenging +10, Janitor+5, Captain 3, Guard -2, Accountant -13

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
What investments are good for early game/beginner? And is it good idea to focus on one investment and fully upgrade, or begin diversifying and gradually upgrade them all?
I obviously did the Aimee's shop to get Dakota, and the sexshop to get Piper.

I need to read through this entire thread, I think hehe for much information is hidden here, however, I'm busy playing and exploring. Love this game!

Reactions: GD-studios

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Re: Urchin

If you accidentally chase them away you can add the following variable to your save using saveeditonline to spawn the POI: "killurch": 99,
I did this, where in the save do I add the variable?

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Oh, one more thing: is it worth giving up Michelle to the Mad Preacher for a fuck, to get her friend back, or should I wait till raise POWER to 25? Which seems to take a very long time, I only have 16 power atm. How do I even raise that efficiently?

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
How to raise issid's (merc's) affection , besides "spend time together"?
I've found that carousing in Dock's tavern raises happines of some issids
Ansel, Bud, the Peasant, the Space Marine and Rebecca all get happiness points from Carousing at Dockgraves, and Bud gets Attention Whore points.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
What's the best religion to follow, bcoz right now I am doing cult of the ancient ones.
It depends on what you need, but many probably find the AEsir combat bonus or the Islam financial bonuses useful. Stamina bonuses from Catholicism can be worthwhile in the beginning and being able to increase your position through merchandise donations is kinda nice.They all offer something, and sometimes the Charm bonuses might matter more, if you happen to draw a few girls in the beginning of the same faith and want to get off to a faster start with them.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
What investments are good for early game/beginner? And is it good idea to focus on one investment and fully upgrade, or begin diversifying and gradually upgrade them all?
I obviously did the Aimee's shop to get Dakota, and the sexshop to get Piper.

I need to read through this entire thread, I think hehe for much information is hidden here, however, I'm busy playing and exploring. Love this game!
Roo and Walton are the standbys for me, but I get the little ones (Felton etc) and the Caravans first. It might be best to wait until ~15k Influence before doing Gero's store as you won't have the chance of losing it.

The religions and criminals offer more, but take more time and materials than just cash like the above.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Oh, one more thing: is it worth giving up Michelle to the Mad Preacher for a fuck, to get her friend back, or should I wait till raise POWER to 25? Which seems to take a very long time, I only have 16 power atm. How do I even raise that efficiently?
Whore the little slut out, watch and take notes, and whip her if she's not pleasing enough. She's a slavegirl not a surrogate girlfriend in my eyes, thus her purpose in life is going to bed with sore holes and a bellyful of fuckjuice.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I obviously did the Aimee's shop to get Dakota, and the Sexshop to get Piper.

WEll, Not sure if you make the optimal choices

Investments are for building a passive income. Getting money every time you get to bet. You must pay attention at the turnover rate. The Sex shop thing it´s not an investment. It´s just buying a slave for 6000$

The ones that you must get first are the ones with the best turnover rate. Cassually are the cheapest ones. Supposing you have Rebbeca as Skulduggerist

Falkenstein in Kassey park (1% of being shut down, but there are thigs that reduce it) Turnover 12 days
The Felton Brothers in Stokke Hills and the Falht brothers in Waterly eyes. Turnover 36-38 days
Stralsund caravan in Imogens Barrow (after killing the tribemen, a 2-3 days job at most) . Turnover 53 days
German caravans in Kassey Park. Turnover 46 days
First Stage of Aimee Shop: Not sure, but IIRR, first Security + First wares gives you +25 in return and its ¿2100? of investment, so below 100 days turnover.
Belial Guns. Tricky to calculate. You must delivery 25 handguns. At 180$ each (selling price at the market) that´s a 4.500 investment. At 300 (buying price at Imperial Arms), 7500$ investment. Counting half-and half, 6000$ investment. Turnover in 100 days.

All this can be accomplished in the first 10 days of play, with ease, and in my opinion all they are an absolute must. All added it´s + +370 of income every single day and will cost you less that 20.000.

PAY THE PUNKS at the docks!!!. You need to reduce their number to 9 or less. You will need more that 40 days to exterminate them, you need to visit the docks ex profeso and they will soak 30$ per day of profit. In my opinion, they are not worth the headache.

Now we can move to the middle game. Sadly, the turnovers will go down. They are more long term investments.

The main investments are Abbot Ro General Store and Walton Gun Store. You need to get 10.000 influence to unlock them and they are big expenses.

Abbot Ro costs you 75.000 and, with Rebeca its a 150 days turnover. The Gun Store, 200.000 and 180 days turnover. That´s your measuring stick. Any other investment opportunity that you find need to have a better turnover. If it´s not the case, wait and save the money in order to have this pair as soon as possible.

Don´t forget that you can get a 25.000$ at the Bank. The interest it´s low and if you get Abbot a week earlier with the credit it will rent you to get it.

lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
What investments are good for early game/beginner?
There are a few investments you can make early on and give a decent return, Felton, Falths and Geros.. if you dont want the negative effects you can kill and loot them straight up, or invest then kill them later on when your economy is better.
Straalsund caravans gives little but its cheap to invest, and gets better after you start killing tribesmen at Preachers Pond, which can be done early on to snowball your wealth a little.
All these can be boosted by getting Rebeccas (Kymanto slaves) affection up and giving her the Skulduggerist title (highly recommended).
These are usually my 'opening gambits', from there I might go for Belial guns (through Ansels tutorial quest) if Im down to craft and kill, or Aimees if I want Dakota. In my current game I skipped Aimees due to a full house and went straight for Roos' for that juicy income.
Piper I only buy for a quick train and sale to Dockgrave, she has no unique quest or title or anything.

I only have 16 power atm. How do I even raise that efficiently?

I usually get gambling boosts from character creation to win Adrienne though, cheesy I know :p

Reactions: Thisguy01

arctic wolf

Nov 21, 2017
How do you increase the corruption of NPCs like Loren for example using the F12 console "SugarCube.State.active.variables.variableName what is the variable name I need? I tried SugarCube.State.active.variables.lorencorruption = 100 and it did not work anybody know how to do it?

Last edited:

hodacicar

Jan 18, 2018
How do you increase the corruption of NPCs like Loren for example using the F12 console "SugarCube.State.active.variables.variableName what is the variable name I need? I tried SugarCube.State.active.variables.lorencorruption = 100 and it did not work anybody know how to do it?
SugarCube.State.variables.is_3[16]=100

Naming is a little bit of a shitshow

Reactions: arctic wolf
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes