Tastetester12

Feb 26, 2022
Yes, I'd like to be able to free slaves and have them enter into the world in other positions, job or set them up in business. You could still interact with them, like Ms. Winston and Michelle in her apartment, with more robust options. Also, it would be interesting if you can free and move her to your followers keeping their interactions.
Yeah, something like that would be good. I reckon probably the most straigthforward to implement would be for slaves that enjoy working for you to enter your employ once freed (perhaps offering to hire them for money when freeing them). Although it could require a bit of a rework of what jobs you can have followers do.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Any chance in hosting other than on Mega? I am T4 subscriber on subscribestar. Was looking forward to jumping right into game, but hit Mega Quota....For subbing T4,was hoping you'd have more than one way to download....especially when the only way to download has a quota on free downloads.
I PM'd you on Discord! :) Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: Feyd

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
Guys, I wrote some codes and calculated the best strategy of gamble game DAIKU at Shunsuke's Tavern in RAIKAN.
1.png
Taken into consideration that there are 6 kinds of enemy whatever their name, here's a recommended strategy of this game without considering the enemy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But different enemy types will counter your different builds, considering that you cannot figure out their type just from name, and though you can do it from his army build, but it's already ROUND II and you cannot adjust your build anymore, so I'm just listing the best stragety for every kind for reference.
Edit: Two special names binded with certain enemy type:
Johan: Type 1
The Dragon: Type 10
You can build your army as below to counter them.

From all of these above, we can reach a simple conclusion that: Offense tactic is always the best tactic with high offense value.
Here comes the final question, what is the ultimate comprehensive best result?
Below every tactic, I let every build confront all the six types of enemy, and got the average result, then see which one is the best.
Though there's a dragon killer enemy type, the build with 1 Dragon and 1 Archers still wins.
So what's relationship between the Result Modifier and final dice result?
Final Dice Result = Gambling Point + Result Modifier - 2 * 1D100
If I'm not mistaken
Gambling PointAverage Winning Possiblility
1450%
6073%
114100%
When your gamble point is no greater than 59, gamble point will +1 every 6 wins.
Tag: Gamble, Gambling, Earn money

Last edited:

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Is there a save editor or a way to easily modify stats? Game is good just grindy.
Save game to disk and edit file at .
You can also use browser Dev tools and type "SugarCube.State.active.variables" in console.

Reactions: LizJ

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
Any chance in hosting other than on Mega? I am T4 subscriber on subscribestar. Was looking forward to jumping right into game, but hit Mega Quota....For subbing T4,was hoping you'd have more than one way to download....especially when the only way to download has a quota on free downloads.
Just use a VPN and swap server while keeping the Mega DL tab open, F5 as usual and you're good ^^

Reactions: lurkathon

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
How do you get Dakota Moorhead as a slave?
Invest in Amy's store and get to the second level on 'Merchandise' and they'll run into some problems and show up at your door a couple days later. Help them out and you'll be invited to Dakota's eighteenth birthday party and you can frolic with her a bit. Afterwards you can meet her again until you want to take her into your household.

I presume you probably have to help Dakota out with the boys that are bothering her beforehand when you first meet them, but I've never tried it without coming to her rescue there.

Reactions: WakamoSato

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So... I worked out how to use the console/sugarcube to raise Issid stats, how does it work with slaves?
Lets say that I want to raise a melee skill or something, what kind of command do I need for that?

Master skills are pretty self-explanatory, btw.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I like grinding in case it leads to achievement I can think as a positive one. Grinding just for grindings sake - that's distasteful for me.
Lately I have noticed that slave girls' happiness and affection have been capped in my game (0.8.2.1 public version). Trivial thing, perhaps, but irritates me to see how my favorite girl - after I have spent supposedly nice time with feeding her, taking her to restaurant, watching stars with her, and so on - loses large chunks of happiness and affection during some night for no comprehensible reason and definitely not for my MC:s 'bad' behavior. (-20 affection per one night the current record. I swear I was not strangling her or anything during her rest. Traditional 'moblow' in the morning should not be quite THAT horrible, I imagine.)
Losing 20 Affection a night is either indicative of a bug or a forgotten butt-plug or something. Last time I heard of someone losing double-digit Affection or Happiness overnight it turned out he'd put the 'Goliath' in her ass and forgot about it.

With the newest Nipple Chains my girls are now all pegged at 100 happiness and max affection without my having to do anything in my longest run. No longer is the Techie-Starlet the only no-maintenance chick.

Another more or less meaningless observation: In earlier game versions charuk hunting dropped every now and then some skill points. Not too many and not too often, but I liked that and some 'teams' of mine were finally quite well 'charuk-schooled'.
No more random skill points from charuks! Kinda sad, methinks.
I agree, not everything had to be capped.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daba and tsap

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Losing 20 Affection a night is either indicative of a bug or a forgotten butt-plug or something. Last time I heard of someone losing double-digit Affection or Happiness overnight it turned out he'd put the 'Goliath' in her ass and forgot about it.
Neither. I do not stuff any kind of plugs into girls' asses nor do I suspect a bug this time. I think the explanation goes like this:
I circulate the girls every day, so their mouths should not suffer too much (or not at all) from 'moblows'. Thus every one of my four girls can get three days worth of everything nice my old-fashioned MC can arrange; candy, nice talk, trips to Virax, TV nights dining and wining at home, watching the stars, going to movies and restaurant, happy moment or two hunting (wild born girls w. outdoors love) BEFORE it's again their turn to suck dick and lose the 'extra' happiness and affection they have accumulated. In good conditions three days seems to be enough to make a girl quite happy and affectionate in this game.

Done this pampering from the times my MC first could afford these totally useless but supposedly nice things for his 'ladies'. He will never marry nor have kids or other effing issids in his house, so he thinks he can be another kind of an idiot and waste some cash and time to amuse his girls. :)

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Neither. I do not stuff any kind of plugs into girls' asses nor do I suspect a bug this time. I think the explanation goes like this:
I circulate the girls every day, so their mouths should not suffer too much (or not at all) from 'moblows'. Thus every one of my four girls can get three days worth of everything nice my old-fashioned MC can arrange; candy, nice talk, trips to Virax, TV nights dining and wining at home, watching the stars, going to movies and restaurant, happy moment or two hunting (wild born girls w. outdoors love) BEFORE it's again their turn to suck dick and lose the 'extra' happiness and affection they have accumulated. In good conditions three days seems to be enough to make a girl quite happy and affectionate in this game.

Done this pampering from the times my MC first could afford these totally useless but supposedly nice things for his 'ladies'. He will never marry nor have kids or other effing issids in his house, so he thinks he can be another kind of an idiot and waste some cash and time to amuse his girls. :)
Ah, are you talking about Affection above and beyond 100 then?

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Ah, are you talking about Affection above and beyond 100 then?
Indeed I am. There have been days when 'my girls' have gone to bed with less than 100 happiness points and lacking affection towards my MC, but not many.
Odd as it might seem, I haven't been happy with beating and torturing girls. To me it appeared almost like ripping off wings from butterflies, nothing for me to get kicks from. I went the other route instead, tried to play as a later days 'Master Roberts'. Think of it as a happiness fetish, if you like, lol perhaps, but it worked well for me. With these new caps I can forget such a thing. Just one imaginary world vanished... for ever (?)... nothing more, but nothing less either.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
I don't see why you can't be a compassionate, benevolent Master .It might not be as automatic as you are used to but I don't see why it should not be possible anymore.

Reactions: tsap

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
I don't see why you can't be a compassionate, benevolent Master .It might not be as automatic as you are used to but I don't see why it should not be possible anymore.
Well said. I most certainly can be a compassionate and benevolent master - whose girls lose their affection and happiness almost every single day a little bit with one of them losing lots of both blowing her beloved master. I'd just prefer not to. :cry:
I can also drop those distasteful morning blowjobs, traditional or not, and seek those nice ladies with their pretentious smiles to relieve myself (or my MC, like I tend to think) as well. I did that a LOT during the early days, so I am probably still aware of where to find them - but still 'my girls' would keep losing and still I would know it. Grown to like stupidly sky-high affection & happiness. Sure. I need to adapt and grow some backbone. Maybe I will - one of these days - and until then I can play less in order to feel less frustrated with IMHOP needless caps.
Thanks for your comment. You are right, of course. I am stubborn and stupid like hell, but I am proud of those features. :)

Last edited:

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
I personally imagine the happiness drop, not as drop about their happiness with their Master , if you have quite a few woman living together, their will be friction within the group - nothing to do with me as the master. Of course if they are not sexually skilled, they will lose happiness with the morning BJ , especially if you are dirty or filthy.

Reactions: tsap
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes