tsap

Apr 19, 2019
I personally imagine the happiness drop, not as drop about their happiness with their Master , if you have quite a few woman living together, their will be friction within the group - nothing to do with me as the master.
Sounds true, methinks. I try to remember that!

Of course if they are not sexually skilled, they will lose happiness with the morning BJ , especially if you are dirty or filthy.
The girls in my 'team' should be real adepts in oral sex after months and months of BJ:s. Unfortunately my empirical research points to an oddity concerning moblows. Their oral skills mean very little there, perhaps nothing at all, during the traditional morning ritual.
Also, however filthy my MC succeeds to get during the day, he seems to be clean and fresh upon waking up (!). Needs must check this - perhaps cleanliness has also fallen under the recent capping spree - but I know from my own earlier experience and have read comments from other, more skilled than me, players about this splendid wonder that has prevailed during earlier game states.
Oh, I (well, my MC) tend(s) to visit Virax Springs baths most days almost religiously. Not so much for being filthy, but to push up the girls happiness. I will drop this stupid act too. Why bother these days, indeed! :D

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
So... I worked out how to use the console/sugarcube to raise Issid stats, how does it work with slaves?
Lets say that I want to raise a melee skill or something, what kind of command do I need for that?

Master skills are pretty self-explanatory, btw.
This post here..: https://f95zone.to/threads/masters-of-raana-v0-8-2-1-grimdark.100207/post-8208611
gives all you need to edit slaves. Only thing missing is 'Medicine' and 'Performance' but you can edit them with "SugarCube.State.active.variables.av_per = xxx" and "SugarCube.State.active.variables.av_med = xxx".

But how did you edit Issid stats with the console..?

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Version 0.8.2.2 (Public) has been released!

I'm happy to announce another major update for Masters of Raana! This version features everything from additional city locations to new story slaves:
  • The Palace District: A peninsula, also known as The Diamond of Emerald City, situated south from Crystal Heights, has everything a budding nobleman wants - new weapons, ultra-tier armor, drugs, psychotropic medicines, beautiful restaurants and the finest whiskey money can buy.
  • Aisha Hasan: A fully rendered story slave with an interesting acquisition quest (In the name of God). Aisha is an 18-year-old virgin of classic Em-kid material; beautiful, intelligent and extremely bratty.
  • In the name of God: A lengthy quest that starts when the MC hits 10,000 Influence and has completed 12 bounties or completed Kymanto: Chapter 2. Look for a note in your mail box. "In the name of God" features over nine acts and can be completed in several different ways, potentially executing unique political events.
  • H.U.L.C. armor: An ultra-tier utility protective suit purchasable from The Transit Department in The Palace District.
  • Grenade Launcher: MoR's first AoE weapon.
  • 8 new political events.
  • Hundreds of new renders, including random slave sex scenes.
  • A long list of bug fixes.
  • Plus lots more!
Full .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
So I was giving this game a go,
Did a few replays and didn't want to do the stat grind again, then one thing let to an other ...

now I have a pretty extensive cheat list, so I might as well share.
This is composed on game version: 0.7.9.3
As always, before you start cheating make a backup of your save, you might break stuff.

EDIT: Still updating cheats for v8, All the player char still works
Chemistry on longer seems to be used, in looking in to this

Press 'F12' go to the console tab, here is an tutorial and use the for item descriptions.

Besides money, all other values are set to 200, any of those can be changed to other WHOLE numbers, don't use decimals or floats. '10' is ok, '5.2' is not.

Other then that fun little game you got here GD-Studios, the setting/world feels very well flashed out and the writing is very well done. I can easily see this growing into a text based 'Elder Scrolls' like game. There is already an fair amount of stuff to do. so keep it up.

Any way to cheat time of the day? I would like to be able to return back time.
One thing that anoys me most is how everything takes so much time to do, so day is often too short. I know that there are no time limits, but still.
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: sarinee

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Also, however filthy my MC succeeds to get during the day, he seems to be clean and fresh upon waking up (!)
I think on lowest difficulty, you get auto cleaned when you wake up? not sure. [or you just never get dirty, I never tried it]

Reactions: tsap

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
I think on lowest difficulty, you get auto cleaned when you wake up? not sure. [or you just never get dirty, I never tried it]
I can't be sure either. The auto clean on lowest difficulty might be so incredibly fast, quite instantaneous, that it leaves absolutely no memory trackers and just lets the player imagine it has happened during the sleep. Since I have found no way to constantly check the cleanliness of bed linen in game, I am left quite clueless about the actual mechanism.
In normal or grimdark level my MC wakes up dirty - you are absolutely correct there, I think - and even then the slave girls appear oblivious of the filth - or they prefer to let it pass w/o any fuss. At least they do not complain nor lose a single extra point more compared with the precisely same situation with other state of difficulty. At least in my recent game-effort they are blind and without the sense of smell concerning my MC:s filth during moblow. More miracles, perhaps.

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
View attachment 2154781

Overview:
Masters of Raana is an open-world RPG set in an abandoned colony, Ikaanos, that desperately tries to survive on a dangerous alien planet that was separated from Earth several centuries ago. In this god-forsaken world we find feudal-like kingdoms fighting amongst themselves for power and influence, when they're not busy dealing with the monstrous megafauna that threatens the last bastion of human civilization.

Thread Updated: 2023-10-28
Release Date: 2023-10-28
Developer: GrimDark - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.2.2 - Public
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Android troubleshooting:
One of the best if not best HTML based games out there.

2 Major things need to be developed and finished :
1) Please put up an Experience/Crafting Gauge/Meter that lets one know of their current Blacksmithing level points and whats required for the next level.
2) Please complete the Bondage for the Wife.

Without a gauge to determine your current Blacksmithing points, you do not know how many points are required for the next level. I've crafted 20 pistols trying to get my Blacksmithing points from level 35 to 36 without knowing whats happening.

Without the Bondage for the wife, it doesn't matter who you marry, her corruption will go down from 90+ all the way down to 10+ without being able to do anything about it. I always marry Aria and her corruption drops like a rock without the Bondage.

I've got like 200+ hours into this game and will continue to play as I love it! Keep up the great work!

Zibodar

Dec 21, 2017
What is the bandit faction because i keep donating guns to fenriks tavern and the control stays the same?

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
Yo! Edited the new version with the expanded "Retreat" again, and it should still be enough for all the unique slaves (I think, haven't played the whole new ver as of now). Guess I'll keep doing this until the manor is expanded to add new rooms or I get bored.

Last edited:

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
One of the best if not best HTML based games out there.

2 Major things need to be developed and finished :
1) Please put up an Experience/Crafting Gauge/Meter that lets one know of their current Blacksmithing level points and whats required for the next level.
2) Please complete the Bondage for the Wife.

Without a gauge to determine your current Blacksmithing points, you do not know how many points are required for the next level. I've crafted 20 pistols trying to get my Blacksmithing points from level 35 to 36 without knowing whats happening.

Without the Bondage for the wife, it doesn't matter who you marry, her corruption will go down from 90+ all the way down to 10+ without being able to do anything about it. I always marry Aria and her corruption drops like a rock without the Bondage.

I've got like 200+ hours into this game and will continue to play as I love it! Keep up the great work!
If you train your wife anal proficiency you can fuck her ass to increase her corruption and also equipping her with a buttplug helps reduce(even prevent) corruption decrease.

lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
Without a gauge to determine your current Blacksmithing points, you do not know how many points are required for the next level.
Gaining levels in Blacksmithing is dependant on RNG, there is no xp gain per item crafted.

Loving the new content, as usual. I'm kinda itching to start a new GD run (with no exploiting :p) to have a go at the Terror.
Hanging out for more housing now though, that will probably change my overall strategy quite a bit.

Reactions: sgenter

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
It's a **Random** process with low possibility.
The check is, a random number (0-96), minused by some value, is no greater than 5.
It means you can save your game before finishing a knife, then finish it, if the blacksmith didn't go up, load your save.

Reactions: sgenter
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes