sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
If you train your wife anal proficiency you can fuck her ass to increase her corruption and also equipping her with a buttplug helps reduce(even prevent) corruption decrease.
Thanks for the heads up using the Butt plug. Didn't think of that, however I did go anal with her and it didn't do much at all. Thanks again.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
This is quite excellent, but suffers from the same issue for me that so many harem/multi-girl games do which is that I become fixated on a favorite or two and then every update that does nothing with them is a zero content update. Bit of a shame, because a lot of work has gone into this.
Also am I doing something wrong or does a wife somehow have less content/interactions than she did as a slave? I know it's still being developed, but it is weird that 'upgrading' a girl actually reduces the available content she has.
I feel like having a wife, especially a loving one, should change the game a lot. For example if Aria is the wife, she should teach the kids and slaves combat skills. If Caitlin is the wife, she should increase education, science, academics. If Eliana is the wife, she should increase the player's sexual skills because she gives the player sexual tips. If Rebecca is the wife, she should teach manipulation and combat. The list goes on, having a loving/devoted wife should affect the game drastically.

brady560

Sep 13, 2017
ok so i tried to understand this but honestly i am not getting what was shown in the pic. is there a easier way to edit stats? like this grinding sucks. otherwise it a good game.

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
I feel like having a wife, especially a loving one, should change the game a lot. For example if Aria is the wife, she should teach the kids and slaves combat skills. If Caitlin is the wife, she should increase education, science, academics. If Eliana is the wife, she should increase the player's sexual skills because she gives the player sexual tips. If Rebecca is the wife, she should teach manipulation and combat. The list goes on, having a loving/devoted wife should affect the game drastically.
Having a wife DOES change the game a lot. Just not towards better in my humble opinion. When the chance to marry first appeared, I had such overly romantic thoughts of it and imagined the wife would help my MC. Hah, was I wrong there! The wife turned immediately into such high and mighty lady that she didn't anymore wish to share the TV-nights and home-dinners with her former slave-sisters, those she hardly recognized anymore. Oh, she could order them around some, but nothing good seemed to follow from that, really.

I found my MC spending most of his waking hours of the day taking the young wife to places and letting her nag about a thing or two there. No fucking nor shoveling cash in her trunk was enough to make her happy, though they might have eased the tensions a little bit. It was other entertainment and endless public attention the wife seemed to demand and there was no one else available at the time but my MC to see to the task. Business suffered considerably from marriage and when the kids appeared the family would have easily consumed the time of several people to take care of the kids' education and need of guidance. A need to hire some good and trustworthy entertainers was evident.

Maybe things have improved. Perhaps wife, kids and other stupid issids grave less time-consuming attention these days. I just prefer to stay ignorant rather than make another attempt to seek better knowledge about them.

Virgotal

Jan 18, 2019
This is definitely one of my favorite and most returned to games I've ever come across. Been playing since we could only have 4 slaves total. Progress is coming along greatly, keep it up. One thing that would be a good qol addition to see, is the option to see a girls traits when you're in the dialogue menu with them.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
This is quite excellent, but suffers from the same issue for me that so many harem/multi-girl games do which is that I become fixated on a favorite or two and then every update that does nothing with them is a zero content update. Bit of a shame, because a lot of work has gone into this.
Also am I doing something wrong or does a wife somehow have less content/interactions than she did as a slave? I know it's still being developed, but it is weird that 'upgrading' a girl actually reduces the available content she has.
But, it's not a harem game (not in the tags). It's a slave trainer game primarily with crpg elements. Sure people play the game and collect the girls, but that is the way they play, not what the game is. You're supposed to collect, train and sell the slaves. The fact that players don't want to do that isn't a game issue. Grim has accommodated players by letting them collect and keep more girls.

The game is a work in progress, it's not finished. Grim continues to add and flesh out different aspects of the game and is working on fleshing out the wife interactions.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

jjs12

Jul 4, 2019
How? using ? I only see "slavtest": 1 under redhaven girls
that is the right one, change the 1 to 0 and you should see the valkery again. I would not do that if you already have the valkery because it might messup the save having 2 of the same girl. In the saveeditor a 0 usually means you have not done or seen the event, if there are multiple stages to the event the 1 can be a higher number to mark what stage you are in the event. I do not know if setting that to 0 will rest the 30 day wait before she appears again that was added to a new game start.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
But, it's not a harem game (not in the tags). It's a slave trainer game primarily with crpg elements. Sure people play the game and collect the girls, but that is the way they play, not what the game is. You're supposed to collect, train and sell the slaves. The fact that players don't want to do that isn't a game issue. Grim has accommodated players by letting them collect and keep more girls.

The game is a work in progress, it's not finished. Grim continues to add and flesh out different aspects of the game and is working on fleshing out the wife interactions.
Do you know what a harem is? It's basically a place full of slave women/concubines dedicated to a sultan/emperor and his close family. Sultans can do whatever he wants with them. This game is pretty much a harem game. Only thing our MC missing is a kingdom or an empire to his name and he is basically an Ottoman sultan.

Reactions: andafer

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
But, it's not a harem game (not in the tags).
I never said it was. I said it has a similar issue that games that either have harems or many different girls often have.

It's a slave trainer game primarily with crpg elements. Sure people play the game and collect the girls, but that is the way they play, not what the game is. You're supposed to collect, train and sell the slaves. The fact that players don't want to do that isn't a game issue. Grim has accommodated players by letting them collect and keep more girls.

I'm aware of all this and know that how I enjoy playing the game (or these games in general) may not be in line with the developer's gameplay goals, but that doesn't change what I said. Like i did say though, this game has clearly had a lot of effort put into it and it's a shame I can't appreciate it for what it is enough.
I do disagree with you a little though, clearly there's more to it than just collecting training and selling slaves, or there wouldn't be a (WIP) wife system, and there'd be no point of taking slaves 'out' on date-like events.

Reactions: andafer and tsap

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I never said it was. I said it has a similar issue that games that either have harems or many different girls often have.

I'm aware of all this and know that how I enjoy playing the game (or these games in general) may not be in line with the developer's gameplay goals, but that doesn't change what I said. Like i did say though, this game has clearly had a lot of effort put into it and it's a shame I can't appreciate it for what it is enough.
I do disagree with you a little though, clearly there's more to it than just collecting training and selling slaves, or there wouldn't be a (WIP) wife system, and there'd be no point of taking slaves 'out' on date-like events.
And I didn't say that was all you could do, that's why the crgp part is included.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Do you know what a harem is? It's basically a place full of slave women/concubines dedicated to a sultan/emperor and his close family. Sultans can do whatever he wants with them. This game is pretty much a harem game. Only thing our MC missing is a kingdom or an empire to his name and he is basically an Ottoman sultan.
Yes, I do. And this isn't one. You can sell your slaves, you can prostitute them, etc. Not what a harem game is. Sure you can play the game and not do any of those things, but that is just a play style. If you want to play like your a sultan with a harem/concubines the game allows for that, but if you don't it allows for that too. Harem games don't do that, the girls never end up with someone else or have sex with someone else. That would be an ntr or sharing game, which isn't a harem type game.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: andafer

DenBover

Jun 19, 2018
So weird question, I've been playing the game for a bit and... who are all the girls in the preview pictures without UI? I recognise Rachel but that's about it. Who is SPOILER_109 for example?

Bell Lance

Oct 26, 2023
that is the right one, change the 1 to 0 and you should see the valkery again. I would not do that if you already have the valkery because it might messup the save having 2 of the same girl. In the saveeditor a 0 usually means you have not done or seen the event, if there are multiple stages to the event the 1 can be a higher number to mark what stage you are in the event. I do not know if setting that to 0 will rest the 30 day wait before she appears again that was added to a new game start.
Thank you!! do you know how to respawn falth brothers?

Reactions: Lazigami
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes