Darkbreed

Dec 17, 2020
Too hard and Grindy for me personally, but some people may like it.
And if you want too choose Grimdark difficulty, It becomes a souls game, and u cannot change it later, so think well.

Summertime Nickname

Aug 16, 2020
I ran into a problem. When doing the quest Lovisa - when looking at the secret room - in erenor projects.
I do not know who thought it was a good idea to give a clue to the password so - that it is impossible to guess.
And you can not leave the room too - until you find the password will sit there.
It took me about 30 minutes to figure out the password.
Then I couldn't stand it and loaded the source code of the game into VS code - and there line 122783 is the correct password. And it's 8812.
I propose to redo the hints because now it is an impossible quest.

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
I ran into a problem. When doing the quest Lovisa - when looking at the secret room - in erenor projects.
I do not know who thought it was a good idea to give a clue to the password so - that it is impossible to guess.
And you can not leave the room too - until you find the password will sit there.
It took me about 30 minutes to figure out the password.
Then I couldn't stand it and loaded the source code of the game into VS code - and there line 122783 is the correct password. And it's 8812.
I propose to redo the hints because now it is an impossible quest.
Not at all. Get one of the hacking devices. Pretty sure Lovisa says you'll need one.

Reactions: WakamoSato

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Waiting for slave pregnancy the current pregnancy mechanic as it exist is sorely lacking.

uni007

Apr 3, 2017
hi i need some help, a top part of the sceen is cut out rendering anithing that is shown in that part unusable, probably becouse my res is 1366x768. is there something i can do or use so i can get full functionality of the game.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
hi i need some help, a top part of the sceen is cut out rendering anithing that is shown in that part unusable, probably becouse my res is 1366x768. is there something i can do or use so i can get full functionality of the game.
zoom out. Works great in Firefox. 80% resolution works with 1366x768

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I got the tier 2 version. How do you activate tier 2 quest with a save from the public version? I do not want to grind again from the beginning, anyone have an idea?

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
you need to download not from here but from patreon/subscribestar or discord, from the appropriate channel. If you are subscribed at the correct level you will have access to the tier2+ version

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
If you mean how to activate the Tier2 Quest , there is a red book in your office, click on it and it will give you the quest

Reactions: McLOVINu

Summertime Nickname

Aug 16, 2020
Analyzed data on profitability of production. This does not take into account the time spent on crafting. It turns out - that the most profitable kraft is a gold medallion - it is the fastest to make, it does not require expensive components.

But you can not see the progression of nabili from the complexity and level of crafting. For what reason when selling a high-tech rifle we lose money? It's not available to the common people - so it must be valued higher.

And so on. It's the same with the big sword - it takes us into losses.

1. Rifle:
- Cost of materials: \(475 \, \text{USD} + 108 \, \text{USD} + 19.98 \, \text{USD} = 602.98 \, \text{USD}\)
- Selling price: 800 USD
- Profit: 197.02 USD

2. Rifle 30-06:
- Cost of materials: \(6 \, \text{USD} + 108 \, \text{USD} + 19.98 \, \text{USD} = 133.98 \, \text{USD}\)
- Selling price: 300 USD
- Profit: 166.02 USD

3. Gold Necklace:
- Cost of materials: 220 USD
- Selling price: 370 USD
- Profit: 150 USD

4. 9mm Pistol:
- Cost of materials: \(16.65 \, \text{USD} + 72 \, \text{USD} = 88.65 \, \text{USD}\)
- Selling price: 190 USD
- Profit: 101.35 USD

5. Pipe Pistol:
- Cost of materials: \(90 \, \text{USD} + 29.97 \, \text{USD} = 119.97 \, \text{USD}\)
- Selling price: 200 USD
- Profit: 80.03 USD

6. Sword:
- Cost of materials: \(90 \, \text{USD} + 3 \, \text{USD} = 93 \, \text{USD}\)
- Selling price: 150 USD
- Profit: 57 USD

7. Knife:
- Cost of materials: \(36 \, \text{USD} + 3 \, \text{USD} = 39 \, \text{USD}\)
- Selling price: 80 USD
- Profit: 41 USD

8. Coilgun:
- Cost of materials: \(1900 \, \text{USD} + 162 \, \text{USD} + 1200 \, \text{USD} + 26.64 \, \text{USD} = 3288.64 \, \text{USD}\)
- Selling price: 2500 USD
- Loss: 788.64 USD

This data shows that the production of the rifle brings the highest profit, while the production of the Coilgun results in a loss.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
This is quite excellent, but suffers from the same issue for me that so many harem/multi-girl games do which is that I become fixated on a favorite or two and then every update that does nothing with them is a zero content update. Bit of a shame, because a lot of work has gone into this.
Also am I doing something wrong or does a wife somehow have less content/interactions than she did as a slave? I know it's still being developed, but it is weird that 'upgrading' a girl actually reduces the available content she has.

Reactions: Daba

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Also am I doing something wrong or does a wife somehow have less content/interactions than she did as a slave? I know it's still being developed, but it is weird that 'upgrading' a girl actually reduces the available content she has.
I guess you did everything right. Wedding is - or WAS when I tried that a couple of times - a nice experience, but living married was everything else than nice - especially if you try your damnedest to keep the wife AND slaves happy and affectionate.
Total SABENA! (such a bad experience, never again!)
Oh, it gets easily even worse if you decide to have kids. Only positive thing I got from marriage in this game was that it cured my game addiction. :)

Reactions: WakamoSato

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
This is quite excellent, but suffers from the same issue for me that so many harem/multi-girl games do which is that I become fixated on a favorite or two and then every update that does nothing with them is a zero content update. Bit of a shame, because a lot of work has gone into this.

There's a major update coming that affects the wife and kids, among other things. I'll post some info/previews about that soon.

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
It's a **Random** process with low possibility.
The check is, a random number (0-96), minused by some value, is no greater than 5.
It means you can save your game before finishing a knife, then finish it, if the blacksmith didn't go up, load your save.
If it is truly random, then the dev will lose quite a few players like me. Any skill when practiced should yield some type of experience gain albeit smaller crafted items like a knife or whip would yield smaller XP points. However, larger or more complex items like pistol, rifle, etc. should yield larger Blacksmithing XP. It should NOT BE random at all.

I will try it as you suggested by saving then completing the item and see if there's any gain. Thanks.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes