Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
So I'm at 9/9 girls in the retreat and 8/8 household slots filled, but there are still a few girls left. Is there some way to expand the retreat, or is it just impossible to have all the girls right now?
Soon! We have finally prevailed and Grimdark is testing an engine that allows up to 80 household slots.

As of now however, you can put one girl in the Arena and marry one to free up two slots, but there's still only 8 House slots and 9 in the Retreat.

somebody28

Mar 10, 2018
Soon! We have finally prevailed and Grimdark is testing an engine that allows up to 80 household slots.

As of now however, you can put one girl in the Arena and marry one to free up two slots, but there's still only 8 House slots and 9 in the Retreat.
Damn that's a shame, but it's good to hear that there's already a change in the works.

As someone that like to dig around in the code and console, the number of hard references in this game's code was always a little concerning lol (e.g. a variable named slave5 instead of slaves[5]). Glad to hear that Grimdark is looking into it!

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Damn that's a shame, but it's good to hear that there's already a change in the works.

As someone that like to dig around in the code and console, the number of hard references in this game's code was always a little concerning lol (e.g. a variable named slave5 instead of slaves[5]). Glad to hear that Grimdark is looking into it!
The change has been ongoing. The game started like Slavemaker3 where you'd have two slots, you could use one for a slave you were training, and other to keep around as a favorite--like you'd have a training assistant in Slavemaker3. The idea was you'd get one, train them and then move on to the next one. The playerbase preferred to keep them. In a game that has smoking hot young slavegirls I'd rather consider myself an 'end-user' of the lascivious little sluts personally.

So then we got Annex slots (house held six!) and then the Arena slot, and later a wife slot and the house expanded to eight. Which prolonged the clamor for more slots for about three whole minutes. Then a while later the Retreat, which was supposed to quiet the peanut gallery for a while, allowed 9 more slots, but no real interaction which means the next day sometime arose the next post wanting more slots.

Last thing I heard though was he was working on an engine that will handle 64 slots and is expandable to 80 all told. I don't know the exact terminology but I get the gist that because of the way he wrote the code in the beginning the addition of more slots is rather a pain in the ass and he's been working on it diligently but not at the expense of adding more smoking hot babes for us to acquire....which ironically accentuates what has been the ongoing deficiency. He's not just grim and dark with us I guess, he does it to himself sometimes.

Relief is near to hand though, he's working on it now. I don't know how long it will take as I don't do that sort of thing, but I do know he sets goals and meets them regularly so I have no worries it's coming.

Last edited:

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
I believe you have to ask her about "hopes and dream" before it becomes available
Willpower lower than 0 might be the problem. I find nothing in the wiki but I can imagine that her passive income trait is only active with positive willpower.
Pure speculation:it requires initiative and you don#t have any as a broken toy which only does what she is told.
Thanks it worked.
1698736460551.png

Reactions: Kavalor

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
Is it planned for more pictures/unique dialogue/interactions for the unique capturable girls? I go out of my way to capture and keep all of them but they're usually underwhelming compared to the bought slaves and quest girls.

Most of them have unique designs but none to only 1-3 pictures and interactions so i assume there's planned content for them at some point

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
How to raise value of the slave for the auction?
Which attributes affect price the most?

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Hey.. so I captured a bunch of Slaves. The ones that fall in battles.
But how can I interact with them? Adding them to the household, sell them etc..
I can just see how many I have and of what Bodytype and Gender they are.

Bell Lance

Oct 26, 2023
how do I increase corruption past 40 without touching anal and vaginal?? I am stumped. No matter how much I whip it just increases affection and not corruption. Am trying to raise a virgin.

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
anal might be unavoidable there, and it does not take virginity to my knowledge. Only vaginal takes virginity.

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
males you can only sell so far, females you can either sell or add to household.
Where? The slave market only take named slaves. Not the randoms that you capture in fights.
And I dont see how to elevate one of these randoms to a named household slave

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
Hit chance and damage bonus of weapon.
Armor has a dodge penalty for both you and enemy.

Melee weapon's base hit chance is your melee skill value.
If the speed of this weapon is fast, hit chance +10, slow is -15

If your strength is >= 70, melee damage +3, >=90 is +4, >= 100 is +8. The next level is >= 200.
If your melee is >= 50, melee damage +2, >= 70 is +4, >= 90 is +6, >= 110 is +7, >= 130 is +8.
For 100 str and 90 melee, the dmg bonus is +14.

Ranged weapon's base hit chance is your ranged skill value.
If Recoil is medium and your ranged skill <= 39, hit chance -3
if Recoil is high and your ranged skill <= 59, hit chance -6

If the final ranged hit chance is >= 60, ranged damage bonus +2, >= 70 is +4, >= 80 is +6, >= 90 is +8, >= 100 is +11, >= 120 is +14.
Increasing your ranged skill value is still helpful to your damage, even if it isn't been noted down.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes