Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Where? The slave market only take named slaves. Not the randoms that you capture in fights.
And I dont see how to elevate one of these randoms to a named household slave
You need to process them . From the wiki

Inspect is an action you have available in the mentioned locations.

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
About crafting items to earn money:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I calculated the profit of the weapons and armors, crafting better items needs more stamina (more iron strucking times)
Best Color because it's most profitable.
Recommended Color because it's easy to reach the craft demands.
So, crafting Duraplate is the most profitable, crafting Gold Necklace and 30-06 Rifle is recommended.

Last edited:

Selesteen

Sep 27, 2019
Any way to cheat time of the day? I would like to be able to return back time.
One thing that anoys me most is how everything takes so much time to do, so day is often too short. I know that there are no time limits, but still.
Thanks in advance.
I haven't spun this game up for a while, I am saving it. I can take a quick look into it as well as doing an update pass.

Edit: updated the original post, didn't find anything about a time setting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daba

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
how do I increase corruption past 40 without touching anal and vaginal?? I am stumped. No matter how much I whip it just increases affection and not corruption. Am trying to raise a virgin.
Put nipple clamps and optionally anal hook in her. Discipline actions until arousal is 8. Exit arousal and go to fuck -> oral. Her arousal should've one up to 9 passively by now. 1 turn of oral will get her off for +1 Aff and +2 Corr. Rinse and repeat until you cum.

This ofc requires her to already like blowjobs at least somewhat.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
how do I increase corruption past 40 without touching anal and vaginal?? I am stumped. No matter how much I whip it just increases affection and not corruption. Am trying to raise a virgin.
Tie her up, get her Arousal to 9 through whipping, dildos or groping and then Deepthroat her. Cancel and then rinse and repeat until desired corruption level.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Where? The slave market only take named slaves. Not the randoms that you capture in fights.
And I dont see how to elevate one of these randoms to a named household slave
If you have a free household slot you'll get the option to add to Household if you Inspect your slaves in Redhaven, Crystal Heights, Watery Eyes or Preacher's Pond. That will elevate them to the desired position and you'll get their whole stats, traits etc.

If you don't have a Household slot free try sending a girl to the Arena, she doesn't have to fight you can just have her trained in Melee, Dex, Ranged, Strength and Discipline. Slowly over time, like sending a girl to the Academy.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
My memory it´s playing tricks with me or the enhancement to rise your HP to 150 it´s now a lot more expensive?? Now it´s 50.000$ and I remember it at something like 18.000$??

John Summers

Oct 8, 2017
Any chance in hosting other than on Mega? I am T4 subscriber on subscribestar. Was looking forward to jumping right into game, but hit Mega Quota....For subbing T4,was hoping you'd have more than one way to download....especially when the only way to download has a quota on free downloads.
This tool can bypass the Quotas.

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Has anyone an idea if there is a quest following when you don´t kill Amir?
That would also mean, that the treatment of the girls is pretty difficult as long as Amir does not return...

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
How to raise value of the slave for the auction?
Which attributes affect price the most?
Does anyone have an answer for this? I want to learn aswell
About the selling price of slave.

For nearly all attributes, the sell price goes up by some hundreds if you managed to train it to over X0 (30, 40 ...), usually the value is X00 (100, 300, 500, 1000..., 1200 at most), in short, more capable, higher price.
If you want to know the details, read the codes part below.

If you sent her to school for many days for a higher sell price, then it's completely not worthy.
Her fearness should be low.
She should not be a whore (with high oral, pussy or anal wear).

Besides, you have some explicit directions to go.
1, Beautiful
It's not worthy to apply a plastic surgery to slave if you cannot increase her beauty to 75 with wearings, accessories and piercings. But if her beauty can reach 75 and even 78, do plastic surgery for her, the best beauty value is 88.

2, Younger
Usually age 18 is the best, a little older will decrease her price by a lot.

3, Obedient
The lower the willpower, the higher the sell price, it applies to all slaves, best is <= -3.

4, Virgin
virgin, capable, obedient, low corruption, but oral xp can go higher.
An obedient, young and not corrupted virgin's price goes up by $5000

5, PURE trait value >= 70
capable, obedient, low corruption, but oral xp can go higher.

6, Corrupted
It's an otherwise case, if you cannot make her a pure one, increase her corruption as possible.

jffgvz

Jun 29, 2018
Has anyone an idea if there is a quest following when you don´t kill Amir?
That would also mean, that the treatment of the girls is pretty difficult as long as Amir does not return...
Bro. The guy set you up. Its a grimdark setting, he grows STUFf in a lab, so he is totally untrustworthy. And even if that is not the case, you will have his daughter as a loving sex slave by the time he comes back, Im pretty sure any promises will be null after that.

TLDR: Maybe, but I think the quest is a story quest that will pop up regardless of choice, in this particular case

Reactions: Hans98

lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
this games encourage slavery and must be banned !!!

:mad:(n)
Mario Bros encourages you to jump on peoples heads! Ban it quick!

Edit: seriously though, if you blur the line between fantasy and reality, and are encouraged to do anything by playing this game (except playing more :p), that is a you problem. There is far worse than enslavement being depicted these days in games, films, etc etc etc.

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2021
Probably cause my household was full, didnt get the other girl. Got to turn back again, fk.
Please note that the second girl is not an "unique" girl but an "unique random" girl. That means, unlike Aisha, she doesn't get immediately added to your household, but instead go into the "captured slaves" and you have to proceed her just like a girl you capture in battle for example.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dontforget666
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes