dorianv

Aug 10, 2017
I really like this type of game, it also has rather interesting tags. But the sex scenes are weak, they feel very "generic". As an example I would use impregnation, its very cool part of game such as this, however there is no "cum filth " nothing that shows that you just creampied someone, its all in text only which is shame. This game is basically only one level better than something like "Sorcrecer ( game on this page ). It had good story and everything, but sex scenes were absolutely soulless. It was the first time ever where I skipped sex scenes to continue story...... I feel like here I would skip the sex for the gameplay lol...

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Please note that the second girl is not an "unique" girl but an "unique random" girl. That means, unlike Aisha, she doesn't get immediately added to your household, but instead go into the "captured slaves" and you have to proceed her just like a girl you capture in battle for example.
In my case (I chose to leave Aisha's father go) I found both Aisha and her friend living in Esterhazy tower with prompts "ADD AISHA TO HOUSEHOLD" and "ADD GIRL TO HOUSEHOLD" (with additional TAKE LOOT -choice too). Adding them was as immediate as it can get, methinks.

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
I can only select my position before combat starting, but another melee warrior is in my team, can I decide position for her?
1698944802859.png

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
Save your game at the dice roll page, then load your game, you get a different dice result.

jffgvz

Jun 29, 2018
where do you get Valyria? Where do you farm girls?
The TLDR answer is "start a new game" you will find that in the early battles, there were a lot of girl one-of enemies that now you can capture

The relevant info is on the wiki, but since it is not concentrated, let me give it to you. From my experience there are 3 general female battle "classes": The Bandit Girl, The Punkess and the Shaana.

Of this 3, The bandit Girl is an ambush that is farmable in Marston Avenue, she comes alone with a rifle and respawns every 2-3 weeks acording to wiki (Daenerys is 1 of this)

The Shaana is a semi rare "class" that appears randomly when some chinese-like gang re-takes over one of the forts after you clear it. She usually comes with a power katana. Again, it is RARE and not at all as easy to see as the bandit girl.

So far, The Punkess only appears on quest-scripted battles, so all of the punkess are "uniques".

The Valkirya and The Ex-Gladiatrix are 2 uniques- one of a kind encounters, it means that if you dont capture them, you´ll never get them, at least for now

Which quests have girls to fight? Here is the list that I´ve compiled so far: If they have an unique name, it will be first:

* Mae -Punkess- Intro Quest from Arsen, literally your first fight you can get her on day 1. ( Meaning that I´ve been dragging her ass around for almost 200 days lol)

*Talika -Shaana- 1st ever bounty: Target: Haruto Pai. You have the option to listen to them and let them go. Dont, and fight.

* Lovisa´s old Apartment "landlady"- Punkess- Doing Lovisa´s "loving" Quest, where you visit her old apartment, you encounter some unknowns. Just like Talika, If you listen to them you will reach a compromise and let them go. Or you can fight, kill her family and take her as a slave.

*Zenobia- Unique- Exactly like Lovisa´s Landlady, but in "The Ring Quest" where you visit "Luckie´s" apartment. You can either threaten, bribe or fight the group in the building, this one is named "Cyber Punk Girl"

*Sex Slave Urchin from a Rap***artist on Stoke Hills (She DOESNT appear on the fight, but it is on the color description on the left, after the fight you will see that you get a female slave for free, she is EXTREMELY docile, 20 willpower of so. I Trained her and sold her as the first mission to the docks bar)

*Wolfrang Gang fight on Casey Park- Punkess (I think this is the "Jolene" you see in my pick)

*Akari Ito- Shaana- The "Boss" Of the mind controlled Space Marines you have to kill in order to invest on the Caravans on Casey Park. has the Potential to roll Extremely High on both Melee AND Range combat. Also Aria Bianchi-like Willpower. She comes with an unique Religion and her background (still incomplete) is unique, too.

*Valkirya- Unique- She appears as a fight on Marston Avenue after day 15 or so IIRC.

*Ex-Gladiatrix- Unique- In Kahill Outpost ask for a Bounty Job. She appears armed with a 50 Cal Rifle (this is the "Awil" in the pic)

And that´s it so far.

So unless you restart, you are left just with a 1-chance for Valkirya and Ex-Gladiatrix, the respawnable Bandit Girl and the very rare shaana. At least from what I´ve seen.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
I need rooms for the girls that retreat must be merged with the household it's bad mojo to keep them in the retreat.

1699036307504.jpeg

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Would be nice if instead of releasing the girls if they like you enough they should join your households as hired help.

Not to mention i would love to own a bank and lend money to the rich and make it bad enough to force some of them into the

dungeon woman only, and not the easy way just fierce competition in their business until they run dry out of money at which point

you get two choices servitude or let the law handle it.

This is just wish list do not quote this.

Last edited:

jjs12

Jul 4, 2019
The TLDR answer is "start a new game" you will find that in the early battles, there were a lot of girl one-of enemies that now you can capture

The relevant info is on the wiki, but since it is not concentrated, let me give it to you. From my experience there are 3 general female battle "classes": The Bandit Girl, The Punkess and the Shaana.

Of this 3, The bandit Girl is an ambush that is farmable in Marston Avenue, she comes alone with a rifle and respawns every 2-3 weeks acording to wiki (Daenerys is 1 of this)

The Shaana is a semi rare "class" that appears randomly when some chinese-like gang re-takes over one of the forts after you clear it. She usually comes with a power katana. Again, it is RARE and not at all as easy to see as the bandit girl.
The Shaana you are talking about is from Marston Fort when it is taken over by the Red Tide and it should be noted that two of the three battles have captureable random female slaves. For the best chance at The Red Tide taking Marston Fort always clear the bandits out of it, there are three or four other bandit groups that can take over the fort in the day end event.
This is a great list, very detailed. Thank you for putting it here.

Oh and I believe the bandit ambush girl is in Stokes Hills below Marston and I think Grim said she returns every 3 weeks with the 8.2.2 update

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2021
I started a fresh new game, and i've reached 80 survival throught hunting, but i don't get any skills increase past that. Is it capped at 80? Is there a way to increase it further?

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
I started a fresh new game, and i've reached 80 survival throught hunting, but i don't get any skills increase past that. Is it capped at 80? Is there a way to increase it further?
Not capped, the increasing chance just go from 17% or 20% down to 6%, every attribute is increased randomly.

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Picked up the game a couple of days ago, and overall, I think it's awesome.

But holy shit the grind. Is there a way to boost the money we acquire and the rate at which slaves learn skills?

After making some investments (and having the Skullduggerist slave with the title active), I'm only now getting close to getting 100k money and I'm looking at:

- An investment opportunity priced at 75k (Roo's)
- An investment opportunity priced at 200k (Walton's)
- The swamp camp asking me for 150k
- Aimee's final upgrades (75k? More?)
- The surgical implant that allows me to not have to stop training the slaves sexually after ejaculating (priced 125k)
- Getting the additional building to be able to house more slaves (priced over 200k)

I'm trying to train a girl to sell her in the hunt building (Project Hyperion), but the rate at which each skill is learned is painfully slow.

I'm somewhat close to selling the second girl to the Docks tavernmaster (first I trained Mae and sold her, now I'm selling Piper that comes almost ready from Devious Devices).

I like the concept of the game and the story so far is interesting and far more engaging than I thought it'd be. But holy shit, this grind.

Any way to alleviate it?

Reactions: PrinceGriss
Oct 2, 2019
Picked up the game a couple of days ago, and overall, I think it's awesome.

But holy shit the grind. Is there a way to boost the money we acquire and the rate at which slaves learn skills?

After making some investments (and having the Skullduggerist slave with the title active), I'm only now getting close to getting 100k money and I'm looking at:

- An investment opportunity priced at 75k (Roo's)
- An investment opportunity priced at 200k (Walton's)
- The swamp camp asking me for 150k
- Aimee's final upgrades (75k? More?)
- The surgical implant that allows me to not have to stop training the slaves sexually after ejaculating (priced 125k)
- Getting the additional building to be able to house more slaves (priced over 200k)

I'm trying to train a girl to sell her in the hunt building (Project Hyperion), but the rate at which each skill is learned is painfully slow.

I'm somewhat close to selling the second girl to the Docks tavernmaster (first I trained Mae and sold her, now I'm selling Piper that comes almost ready from Devious Devices).

I like the concept of the game and the story so far is interesting and far more engaging than I thought it'd be. But holy shit, this grind.

Any way to alleviate it?
You can always just edit your save file or edit the html file. I always give myself unlimited servant actions and reduce the time cost for training the NPCs. I don't mind grinding most stats, but the grinding for the servants is especially brutal

Jun 2, 2021
Not capped, the increasing chance just go from 17% or 20% down to 6%, every attribute is increased randomly.
Uhm, I just retried it, and literally spent 15 minutes F5-ing, and with a successful hunt rate above 80%, got no stats increase. So maybe i'm just having the worst of RNG? Or does it have to do with weapons / hunting style? I'm using the crossbow.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes