JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I'm very confused. Is there anywhere that explains what you're supposed to do in this game?
I create a character, choose a bunch of stats that - I have no idea what they do -, then the game starts and it tells me to go to the journal to see what to do. Where is the journal? What am I supposed to _do_?
I tried walking around a bit, got in combat and I didn't have any weapons. I couldn't quit out of it. There is no menu button. All I could do was delete my browser session.
How the f*ck do you play this game? Is there a UI bug where I'm just missing a bunch of stuff?
When you start the game, there is a tutorial option which explains the basics of the UI. It tells you what all the sections are and gives information about what they do.

Reactions: WakamoSato

lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
you probably don't see the whole UI because of your resolution. I use Firefox 80% zoom out option.
Press F11 for fullscreen in firefox works too ;)

there is also books you can buy from the store i dont remember which stores tho
There are 4 books for raising Medicine, all at the bookstore. Basic medicine, High medicine, Natural remedies and Doctors manual

Reactions: j01ntr0l1a

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Press F11 for fullscreen in firefox works too ;)

There are 4 books for raising Medicine, all at the bookstore. Basic medicine, High medicine, Natural remedies and Doctors manual
You can also gain medical skill by stabilizing a fallen merc/slave with or without a doctor's kit. Chance for a skill gain is not 100% but it's fairly high. Probably 30-50%. They take a permanent stat loss without a doctor's kit. No stat loss with a doctor's kit.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Factions
  • The way Factions generate money has been completely revamped. They start giving you "donations" and revenues already at Standing 15+, and continue to increase their revenues even after Standing has reached 100. They'll only provide Influence boosts after 100+, however, just like before.
Well, that didn´t work properly, at least in my game. Yes, I have raised the Catholic church Standing to 16 and get a nice income with them. But at least with the Klimanto Syndicate and with the Preacher Ponds didn´t work at all. The MC it´s Catholic, just in case it would have any influence.

There are any requisite I´m not aware of?

Have anyone being able to get revenues from this two sources?

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Well, that didn´t work properly, at least in my game. Yes, I have raised the Catholic church Standing to 16 and get a nice income with them. But at least with the Klimanto Syndicate and with the Preacher Ponds didn´t work at all. The MC it´s Catholic, just in case it would have any influence.

There are any requisite I´m not aware of?

Have anyone being able to get revenues from this two sources?
Ah, no. Only Aesir and Catholics work so far. Rest are either WIP or locked due to planned quest lines that would break if you vassalized them.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Ah, no. Only Aesir and Catholics work so far. Rest are either WIP or locked due to planned quest lines that would break if you vassalized them.
OOOkkk!.

Then it´s time to put my run in standby. And can I humbly suggest that you modify your statement in the changelog? Reading it in his current state bring the players to inaccurate conclusions.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
not sure i understand do you mean the options menue or the actual act of the girls being in bed with you,etc
BUT in the options menue would be nice to have a morning fuck instead of a b.j
I was pointing out you can stop the morning BJ and then ask for sex or do a seduction instead.

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
I have already posted these suggestions on itch.io, but I am reposting them here for better visibility, with some edits and additions.

1) Marriage with multiple slaves. This also could be available after you meet certain requirements (completing certain quests, reaching after certain influence points, siding with certain factions or religions etc.) even if it isn't available from the start.

2) Being able to impregnate someone other than your wife. This feels unnecessarily limited at the moment. (If you're feeling daunted by the idea of making lots of children at different ages, then don't worry. Most people interested in pregnancy are only interested in the act of impregnation and sex while pregnant. People's interest in this mostly stops after birth. Therefore, you don't need to design every single child. Just making a generic baby/girl/boy; should be more than enough. At least much better than limiting pregnancy content this much. Most people won't be playing this for years, let alone decades, so there's no need to worry about the children growing up either.)

3) More virgins. Only two girls (no, anal virgin only Michelle doesn't count) feels very limited and unrealistic. This could be affected by their age (teenage girls could be more likely to be virgins, and this chance could get lower for older slaves), their background (if their story mentions any experience, then obviously they can't be virgins, but on the contrary if there isn't any mention of such experience than no reason to be not a virgin), girls with Pure/Innocent traits (only Caitlin fron now afaik), and corruption of both girl and city itself.

4) Just like how there is a slave market for below-average (random) slaves (Watery Eyes), there also should be an above-average (random) slave market where only slaves above a certain value are sold.

5) Dunno if this is already planned but ending(s) (yes, preferebly multiple endings). Possibly depending on choices you make, quests you complete, and factions you side with etc. Of course, there shouldn't be a reason to not continue the game in sandbox mode after completing the game or postponing getting the ending as much as you want.

6) Threesome scenes with your two main slaves. Making images for every slave combination will be too much work, so generic images are good enough.

7) If you are planning to add more non-random slaves (slaves with full renders and a personal quest) please consider adding girls with body frames/types similar to 197 and 199. Because all non-random slaves (and almost all random slaves as well) out there range from petite to normal. There isn't even a single one like them.

Hope you read this. Keep up the great work!

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Number 2 is already planned, as is 3, 5, 6, and probably 7. Not sure about #1.

Pregnancy with non-wives is planned for 0.8.2.6. This will produce bastard children that you can process and use in different ways. I don't think multiple wives is planned, as the idea is for your trueborn children to be more fleshed out and actual NPCs, and handling children from different wives would be a lot of work.

Random slaves should already generate both virgins and non-virgins, so there should be plenty of variety there, although you probably meant the handwritten ones. There should be more of those too, Grim has plans for many more handwritten slaves.

Grim has spoken about multiple endings before. I'm not privy to the details so do not take these as gospel, but I think some of the ideas are: "Put Aria on the throne, put Aria on the throne as a puppet, train Aria as instructed and ingratiate yourself to the Spheremasters, forget Aria and take power for yourself, etc." I'm not totally sure what all Grim's plans are, just that he does have plans.

Threesomes are also planned, though I don't have a specific ETA on that feature. Grim last mentioned aiming to start work on the threesome engine aroudn Christmas time, but that was a while ago and he's shifted some feature priorities around (namely the upcoming house revamp) so it may not be accurate.

I can't technically speak for #7, but like I said earlier, Grim has plans for a bunch more slaves so it's likely there'll be more diversity among them. I can't say that for sure however.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Threesomes are also planned, though I don't have a specific ETA on that feature. Grim last mentioned aiming to start work on the threesome engine aroudn Christmas time, but that was a while ago and he's shifted some feature priorities around (namely the upcoming house revamp) so it may not be accurate.
Definitely curious to find out his plans on threesomes. I don't see how renders for that will work unless he either goes with generic renders so threesomes with any random pair of girls is possible or restricts each girl to only 1 or 2 specific girls so he can do specific renders for those girls. I don't see it being remotely possible to do specific threesome renders between every girl and all other girls. That would be thousands of renders just for the threesomes.

Personally I think he should pair the girls up like he did with Adrianne and Michelle. Each girl will do threesomes with whoever her favorite female fuck buddy is. The downside is that those would be predetermined by Grim so you couldn't pick which 2 girls you wanted a threesome with unless he also did generic renders for those.

Reactions: Gato21

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Definitely curious to find out his plans on threesomes. I don't see how renders for that will work unless he either goes with generic renders so threesomes with any random pair of girls is possible or restricts each girl to only 1 or 2 specific girls so he can do specific renders for those girls. I don't see it being remotely possible to do specific threesome renders between every girl and all other girls. That would be thousands of renders just for the threesomes.

Personally I think he should pair the girls up like he did with Adrianne and Michelle. Each girl will do threesomes with whoever her favorite female fuck buddy is. The downside is that those would be predetermined by Grim so you couldn't pick which 2 girls you wanted a threesome with unless he also did generic renders for those.
I think using somewhat generic renders with specific looks (for example: big breasted/small breasted, small/small, big/big) to enhance written text describing each specific girl combo. Erotic text with those types of renders would work well, I believe.

Reactions: lurkathon

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Alpha version 0.8.2.2 is now out!

0822 Public should be ready and released here by the end of October but if you want to support the development of MoR and get access right away, we've just rolled out 0.8.2.2 (A1) for early-access subscribers.

• New city District: The Palace.
  • H.U.L.C. armor. An ultra-tier high-end utility armor. Scavenge parts and assemble or buy one directly from the Transit Department at the palace.
  • New weapon: Grenade Launcher. Features an AoE effect. Purchaseable at The Transit Department.
  • New location: The Orient (The Palace District). A fancy restaurant used for increasing a couple of skills and to score Palace Rating. Also features a lot of lore-anecdotes.
  • New drugs/buffs that affect slaves in various ways.
  • New armor system for NPCs.
  • New "Drunk" system.
  • New political events.
  • New renders.
  • A ton of bugfixes and tweaks.
Screenshots can be found in this post.

Sep 23, 2023
51.063 soldiers. How many time have you played!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:
I'm just a newbie, just started playing from the moment i created an account to interact in this forum. I've been experimenting on this game, it seems that the wife can't be killed even giving him an injury like -100/100 hp lol.

Factions literally gives you money, base on their power value. look at that it's broken.
deded.png
i played the game fairly after finishing almost 95% of the quest before i start experimenting, since there is nothing much to do. and is frustrating to lose slaves with quest that can't be recover, unless you know the code and start respawning events where you can recover slaves with unfinish quest.
deded.png
However there are some slaves that can't be recovered even knowing the code. like Aria and Nicole.

Last edited:

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
well although i have no quests left until the next update ive been playing and learned something new that i some how seemd to of missed ...short story long im leader in churches,etc and says that i convert people's faiths and so on...not sure if im doing something wrong but when you click on the burger icon you see the different religion boxs and so i click there to see if i can convert and nothing happens doesnt let me
SO if we can convert how do you do it then?
You have to talk to the girl, select affect and option to convert shows there.

Reactions: str8up

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I'm just a newbie, just started playing from the moment i created an account to interact in this forum. I've been experimenting on this game, it seems that the wife can't be killed even giving him an injury like -100/100 hp lol.

Factions literally gives you money, base on their power value. look at that it's broken.
View attachment 2989637
i played the game fairly after finishing almost 95% of the quest before i start experimenting, since there is nothing much to do. and is frustrating to lose slaves with quest that can't be recover, unless you know the code and start respawning events where you can recover slaves with unfinish quest.
View attachment 2989715
However there are some slaves that can't be recovered even knowing the code. like Aria and Nicole.
Yeah, your game is broken. Don't know what you did, but you aren't playing normally. Messing with the code?

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes