Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Are there any plan to upgrade the household space like more place for slaves instead of using the retreat? very annoying to get back and forth between slaves. Maybe upgrading the guest room or something.

Ability to educate wife would also be nice, had to cheat the values when i realised there was no option to educate them like with the slaves.
There are plans to upgrade the house, it's the next big project.

In the current Alphas you can include your wife when training but I've not seen anything about educating just yet.

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Definitely, the best way to "create" slaves is the rod. I started from 0, once again (but with Mae already enslaved), and I bought the rod. Two attacks, two slaves.

1696170135609.png

100% effective!

Sep 23, 2023
Some save files
Felix is there so it will be eaasyy
Bruh i copypaste your .save data and pasted it to my .save data opened by notepad and save it as a new file, then load the file data. but bruhhhh your progress sucks. hahahaha

dcdcdc.png

WTF you can afford 3 slaves but can't afford a single hired follower.
dwffef.png
and here's your stats.
dwwd.png

Come on... sharesome decent progress.

Here's my progress though. in an imperial house of mine.
larsen.png
My slaves working as science professors in academy 110+/day income each x8 so 880+/day income with performer 150+/day

larsen2.png
My household.
larsen3.png
Im thinking about sharing my .save data but entrusting my entire beloved wife and my lovely slaves and most importantly my one and ONLY SON and DAUGHTER. nahhh i'll keep it for myself. i cant let others abuse my slaves and make deplorable decision on m household.
larsen4.png

• Angry
Reactions: Thedarkdragon007

Canes

May 27, 2018
My flagellation is at 85 and bondage at 96 and yet I always fail 100% of the time with Juno. Is this tied to something else that I'm not aware of? Corruption maybe?

Clipboard Image.jpg

Juno is immune to everything it seems. She's harder than Aria. I'm thinking of getting rid of her.

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
My flagellation is at 85 and bondage at 96 and yet I always fail 100% of the time with Juno. Is this tied to something else that I'm not aware of? Corruption maybe?

View attachment 2972133

Juno is immune to everything it seems. She's harder than Aria. I'm thinking of getting rid of her.
Beautiful Juno must be treated with affection, she is wild and she does not respond well to rudeness. If you treat her with affection you will soon have her to yourself, body and soul.

Canes

May 27, 2018
Beautiful Juno must be treated with affection, she is wild and she does not respond well to rudeness. If you treat her with affection you will soon have her to yourself, body and soul.
Oh, she is waaaay past affection, now is serious punishment time.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Does anyone knows the location of Gero's store and Falth mercenaries ?
View attachment 2972177
Gero's store is the one that Skyguard is likely to crack down on if you don't have something like 15k Influence, but Rebecca can reduce the chance of that by half if she's your Skulduggerist. He's at the top middle of Kasey's Park, not far from the Space Hulk.

The Falth brothers are in Watery Eyes in the upper right. They're the ones who cost you slave affection if you invest in them. They give some AEsir bonuses if you do invest though.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Huh, that's not it. Have you really pissed her off? What's her Affection at?

Incidentally, Corruption does matter, but you should be able to whip her effectively even when it's low. Other factors you might want to have working for you are Respect and Arousal. Try taking a bath with her or doing a sex session and leaving her at high Arousal.

Canes

May 27, 2018
Huh, that's not it. Have you really pissed her off? What's her Affection at?

Incidentally, Corruption does matter, but you should be able to whip her effectively even when it's low. Other factors you might want to have working for you are Respect and Arousal. Try taking a bath with her or doing a sex session and leaving her at high Arousal.
I guess she's a little pissed off, but nothing more than usual. She's been like that forever since she's immune to everything like I've said.

Clipboard Image.jpg

Everything fails. No baths no sex and arousal goes negative as soon as I try anything.

Sep 23, 2023
Gero's store is the one that Skyguard is likely to crack down on if you don't have something like 15k Influence, but Rebecca can reduce the chance of that by half if she's your Skulduggerist. He's at the top middle of Kasey's Park, not far from the Space Hulk.

The Falth brothers are in Watery Eyes in the upper right. They're the ones who cost you slave affection if you invest in them. They give some AEsir bonuses if you do invest though.
Can you provide screenshot bro? sorry i coudnt find the falt brothers in watery eyes despite those directions.

Sep 23, 2023
I have that one too. And I can't invest anything because it doesn't give me the option.
Bro you can unlock the orphanage by donating captured slaves in Marston Fort to raise your manpower to acceptable level to give you the option.

You click the Marston Fort > Faction overview > Captured slaves > Donate. these will increase your manpower, 1 slave = 1 manpower

scscs.png

Canes

May 27, 2018
Bro you can unlock the orphanage by donating captured slaves in Marston Fort to raise your manpower to acceptable level to give you the option.

You click the Marston Fort > Faction overview > Captured slaves > Donate. these will increase your manpower, 1 slave = 1 manpower
Where the hell is Marston Fort? Don't think I ever seen it.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes