Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
what is the most efficient way to aquire slaves? sledge hammers kill them most of the time, there is just no effective way unless I am missing something
Use a crew with wipping canes. Kill all uninteressting enemies and then let the whole crew beat the hell out of the wanted.

Reactions: Pirata

Canes

May 27, 2018
Can't purchase Ammo Pack from Aimee's Goods -- Button greyed out. What's up with that?

Canes

May 27, 2018
what is the most efficient way to aquire slaves? sledge hammers kill them most of the time, there is just no effective way unless I am missing something by aquire I meant capture btw
Bare fists, staff, whipping cane and rarely the shotgun. As for the most efficient, I'd say the whipping cane and fists.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
what is the most efficient way to aquire slaves? sledge hammers kill them most of the time, there is just no effective way unless I am missing something by aquire I meant capture btw
Different weapons have different chances to incapacitate. Only the last hit matters, you can use whatever weapon to get them low then switch to finish them. You can capture a max of one male and one female from each fight, don't forget the rope to secure them.

Incapacitation chance
  • Base: 5%
  • Fists: +80%
  • Whipping cane: +85%
  • Combat staff: +70%
  • Sledgehammer: +40%
  • Knife/sword: +15%
  • Firearms: -3%
  • Heavy firearms: -4%
So using a plasma gun has a total of 1% (base 5 -4) to incapacitate, while a whipping cane has a 90% (5 +85) chance.

Last edited:

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
Yo!!x2 Added 3 more slots to "The Retreat" (now there are 18 en total), and although they exceed the window, everything seems to be working just fine. Given that it seems that GD plans to add the possibility to expand your house on the next update or so, this many slots should be enough for the unique slaves until then, so I don't think I will keep on doing this (the last could be to move everyone to the expanded house, if possible).

Last edited:

simon247

Jan 1, 2020
Not unless he changed it. She spawns in the center of the map in Marston avenue. I think she doesn't show up until after day 30 now though. She used to be there on day 1. There is an ambush encounter that I suspect you're talking about which has 3 or 4 females and I think 1 male in the group. So that one you can only capture 1 of the females as well as the 1 male.
Is there any way to edit the save file to make those encounters re-appear?

I'm many dozens of hours in on a very old save when either it wasn't possible (or I didn't know it was possible) to capture girls from regular encounters, and just defeated them all in fights :( I believe some capture-opportunities were added to encounters I already cleared as well. It would be amazing if I could bring them back!

Reactions: WakamoSato and Daba

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
lesbian devotion how to increase it?
For most girls I think random events at night are the only way. Michelle you can manually train it up to around 60 though by doing threesomes with her and Adrianne. Not sure if there are any other opportunities like that yet but I assume more are coming.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Stuck in Leia Winston quest, I didn't remember if she said where to look at for his brother and quest is not in the journal...
Did look everywhere in the city to no avail...
If you talked to her and agreed to help she should have mentioned the family mansion. Go to Darkmere and sail to the Red River Basin and there should be a POI on an island, if not it's Avonmore Island. Not sure why quest isn't in journal.

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
I hate how much grind that new Hunt Research location requires. Finding a random teenager slave and making her a super soldier with 90 acrobatics is super hard and boring. 75k isn't even that much. If I need money, I can just press new day again and again thanks to my investments. I will make that 75k in a minute. I wonder what the dev was thinking.
its a rpg , the games amazing more boring for me 2 press new day again and again for money theres stuff to do inna day ya know :) my days are swamped mannnnn let me tell ya!!!:coffee:

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
Can anyone help with suggestions for killing the "terror from the deep"?
I tried with a pretty good crew (ranged 90) of 5 with duraplate.
First with caliber 50 -> no survivors
Then with plasma -> no survivors
Even trying a second run is hopeless - the monster is healed completely
Same here, the fact that he fully heals after a fight make him unkillable for me
Maybe a crew of 100+STR 100+DEX melee experts may do more damage and dodge attacks ??

Reactions: Hans98

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
Use a crew with wipping canes. Kill all uninteressting enemies and then let the whole crew beat the hell out of the wanted.
As per the wiki you can also use staves with good results, as canes are too weak to penetrate any armor

1696151953273.png

Hazery

Mar 21, 2018
Can someone help me here? iirc there's a chain quest that will led to Crow's End and you will find an old man in a huge mansion accused of murdering someone (his house is west of Miss Winston place), you can be buddy with him or extort him with an investment with some failure, but i completely forgot what the quest is it, looking for old saves didn't work as well since i've finished it and it was not shown in journal anymore so i'm stumped.

Also asking for dev to add completed quest journal, since i've easily forgot most of the thing in this game and i'm lost on what quest i've done and not since there's no really clear way to see which quest you've completed or not started yet.

Reactions: Hephannon

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
What combat encounter was this?
Are there any plan to upgrade the household space like more place for slaves instead of using the retreat? very annoying to get back and forth between slaves. Maybe upgrading the guest room or something.

Ability to educate wife would also be nice, had to cheat the values when i realised there was no option to educate them like with the slaves.

Reactions: kiljaeden

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Can someone help me here? iirc there's a chain quest that will led to Crow's End and you will find an old man in a huge mansion accused of murdering someone (his house is west of Miss Winston place), you can be buddy with him or extort him with an investment with some failure, but i completely forgot what the quest is it, looking for old saves didn't work as well since i've finished it and it was not shown in journal anymore so i'm stumped.

Also asking for dev to add completed quest journal, since i've easily forgot most of the thing in this game and i'm lost on what quest i've done and not since there's no really clear way to see which quest you've completed or not started yet.
You have to go to Watery Eyes, Divine Juices and do the start session to build up your socializing skill to 300, then check rumors and jobs.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes