Canes

May 27, 2018
her name is random. She is one of the best slaves for arena and combat in general. I sold her unfortunately because I needed space for other girls.
I thought Aria Bianchi was the best for Arena? Then again she is pretty expensive.

Last edited:

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
My thoughts on the topic of the retreat:
I like the idea of expanded living space in my home much more, and I believe that is what will be happening in coming versions, isn't it? (The only amount of 'companion' storage I'd actually be satisfied with probably is infinite...)

The retreat always seemed like a natural whore house to me. I'd really love it if the girls you put in there could still be sent out to work from there. Ideally with an automation to replace the grindyness of the current prostitution ring. If you want to make prostitution a cornerstone of your wealth the current approach gets boring real quick. (I mean the need to start it manually every night at a specific time.)

Of course, if you actually ramp up your prostitution game like that, the other pimps in town might take notice and even feel a mite miffed.
This is not set in stone so don't take it as a planned feature yet, but my goal is to completely merge The Retreat with the other slaves after the new house revamp goes live. The MC can build workshops, training facilities, brothels, taverns, etc, (within his expandable yard) where his slaves can be appointed as workers. Going from an old 0.8.2 save to 0.8.3 would be seamless in that case; your retreat slaves suddenly just deciding to move over to their owner.

In addition to "the merge", I hope to get another seven active slots into the game and/or the possibility to release story slaves and have them as interactable (and "retake-able") slaves on the adventure map, kinda like how NPCs work. Michelle goes back to her apartment, Mai-Lynn stays with her father, Lovisa enters Mrs. Tillingast's household as a maid and Dakota heads back to Aimee's store.

Lordfugi

Aug 31, 2022
It is unimaginable that a slave escapes, what will happen to her if someone finds her and what happens next

Das eine sklaven flieht ist unvorstellbar was passiert mit ihr wenn sie einer findet was dann passirt

• Haha
Reactions: Canes

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Household revamp preview screens!

These screenshots show two legacy locations (Lush grove and Scrap heap) and the WORKSHOP upgrade. Note that you can choose to build Stables, Dojos, Brothels or Gardens instead of the smoke-producing buildings in the examples below.

Goes into early-access in roughly 3-4 weeks.

NOTE! VERY ALPHA - layout, texts, art, etc, will most likely be fine-tuned/completely overhauled.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I thought Aria Bianchi was the best for Arena? Then again she is pretty expensive.
That was then, this is now.

Once Aria was one of the best choices for the Arena but recently a number of girls have been added who are likely to be as good or better. The Valkyria is one, others are recent additions like the ex-champ, Talika, Zenobia, Akari Ito, as well as the possibility you can get a 'Lonely Bandit Girl' with the applicable traits (Steel Maiden, Bloodthirsty, Brawler, Malevolent, Warrioress).

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022

These screenshots show two legacy locations (Lush grove and Scrap heap) and the WORKSHOP upgrade. Note that you can choose to build Stables, Dojos, Brothels or Gardens instead of the smoke-producing buildings in the examples below.

NOTE! VERY ALPHA - layout, texts, art, etc, will most likely be fine-tuned/completely overhauled.

YES!!!

Reactions: Gunner Rey

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Aria is better as wife imo. She is the most important, powerful, influencial character you can marry. She is a Bianchi and will rule the world in one of the endings probably. She is also intelligent so she can be a great stewardess which increases your business income. Valkyrie isn't that important and has the ideal stats and traits for arena.

Reactions: Canes

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
Aria is better as wife imo. She is the most important, powerful, influencial character you can marry. She is a Bianchi and will rule the world in one of the endings probably. She is also intelligent so she can be a great stewardess which increases your business income. Valkyrie isn't that important and has the ideal stats and traits for arena.
Well I've taken ... Eliana as wife so she corrupts the other slaves lol
Does having an intelligent wife give that much more money ?

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019

Education button is missing from wives. Why we can't educate the wives?

Kempo

Nov 25, 2019
I prefer Enya, even if she's a fake tsundere :whistle:

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Well I've taken ... Eliana as wife so she corrupts the other slaves lol
Does having an intelligent wife give that much more money ?
Also having an ex-prostitute wife... Yikes.
Jokes aside, she has the best sex stats, she makes a lot of money from prostitution. You waste her potential imo.

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
Also having an ex-prostitute wife... Yikes.
Jokes aside, she has the best sex stats, she makes a lot of money from prostitution. You waste her potential imo.
Yeah did it for fun, using the best whore as slavemaster :) , and allowing me to get her pregnant super early as well
Will divorce after the birth and put her back on the street, haha

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes