Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
will there be harem with the slaves and the wives or not
Depending on your play style, you can end up with a harem of loving concubines and a wife, a stable of prostitutes (willing or not), or an endless series of mind-broken fucktoys to abuse, train and sell. These are not rigid routes to follow: you make choices on how you will treat your slaves and employees, and there are consequences to that treatment. There are also a number of female mercenaries that you can romance into employees with benefits. None of this comes easy and it will take time for you to reach your goals, but a loving harem is certainly achievable. However the game is much more than this, with political and religious sub plots, cults, monsters, bandits and civil war. It's an immersive world and one of the best games on the site in any format.

Last edited:

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
will there be harem with the slaves and the wives or not
I mean I already have a harem full of corrupted and submissive girls. I am married to the 18 year old noble rebel leader. I will probably rule the world by the end game. This game is all about harem.

Kyraen

Aug 4, 2018
Am I correct in believing that the Valkyria are the all female group? I could only capture one of them, so I guess they don't respawn?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Am I correct in believing that the Valkyria are the all female group? I could only capture one of them, so I guess they don't respawn?
Not unless he changed it. She spawns in the center of the map in Marston avenue. I think she doesn't show up until after day 30 now though. She used to be there on day 1. There is an ambush encounter that I suspect you're talking about which has 3 or 4 females and I think 1 male in the group. So that one you can only capture 1 of the females as well as the 1 male.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Synagas

Jan 23, 2022
Early into my first playthrough, and very fun so far. But is there a way to keep the lube off, assuming it does anything in regards to pregnancy or anal? I go into house rules and turn it off, but every few days its turned itself back on somehow and not sure how or why.

Aug 31, 2017
In case anyone wants to know where to find the New Slave Girls:

1. Urchin - She was already in the game and is available after encountering the end of day domestic Event involving a group of Urchin Girls coming and taking your rations. It's random (so may the RNG gods bless you) and you essentially have to ignore it (not clicking the exterminate button) 4-5 times, then she'll appear in Red Haven

2. Ex-Arena Champion (27 yo) - She's technically not part of Mai-Lynn's questline, she's a bounty you can take at the Kahill Outpost in The Goat's Toe tavern (Click the "Look for Job" button and select the one called "Bounty"). Her encounter will then be unlocked around the Outpost

3. Akira Ito - Someone mentioned it before, but she is encountered in the final group of Rogue Space Marines in Kacey's Park with the Space Hulk, is a tough fight, so prepare well

4. Zenobia & Luckie - Both are encountered during the same mission "The Ring" which you can start by talking to the store owner of Haruki's Store in Raikan and ask if he needs any help. Be aware however that you either need to have 10,000 influence or defeat all of the Black Scorpions in Raikan (The Black Scorpions fight is tough, but I recommend you try to do so as it'll unlock an Upgradable PoI for your growing empire). To get Zenobia, you need to attack the group you encounter in the area where Haruki sends you, she'll be labeled as "Cyber Girl" during the fight. Luckie is who you'll encounter last for the mission, and you can invite her to live with you if you have the space. Luckie is her nickname and she'll be given a randomly generated name when you invite her to be your slave.

Hope this helps, good luck out there Space Slavers!

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Early into my first playthrough, and very fun so far. But is there a way to keep the lube off, assuming it does anything in regards to pregnancy or anal? I go into house rules and turn it off, but every few days its turned itself back on somehow and not sure how or why.
only wives can get pregnant, there is no reason to turn it off for slaves.

Reactions: Saburo. M

Canes

May 27, 2018
How do I pray at a home shrine now that I built one? --On that note, what is everyone's Religion?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it. Quick move/teleport bar.

Last edited:
Reactions: caju

caju

Oct 5, 2017
How do I pray at a home shrine now that I built one? --On that none, what is everyone's Religion?
Just like fast travel... icon near marston avenue shortcut
Church of the Two Moons at the beginning (for the tax break)

Reactions: Canes

Kyraen

Aug 4, 2018
Not unless he changed it. She spawns in the center of the map in Marston avenue. I think she doesn't show up until after day 30 now though. She used to be there on day 1. There is an ambush encounter that I suspect you're talking about which has 3 or 4 females and I think 1 male in the group. So that one you can only capture 1 of the females as well as the 1 male.
She has never showed up for me. Very much past 30 days.

joh

Aug 20, 2017
i got a problem i cant have sex with one of the people it shows the age at 18 but a child pic can anyone help

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes