y.king

Jul 17, 2022
Some of those development screenshots mentioned that she is the MCs (corrupted) wife and the chancellor (?) I believe. So being married seems to be at least one way this can go.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Dear fellow ...um? educators!

All the development screenshots I've seen have me a litte confused what is implemented and what is not.
How much of Arias story is actually done right now? I haven't ever gone beyond doing her quest to free the prisoners (and celebrating that with a lot of education). Now I'm at that point again, she has undying affection for me and she is corrupted out of her skull. Her background description ends with these words:

None of that is implemented yet, right? There is no way to trigger a continuation of her story at this point?
Not right now for anyone, but as I recall he's working on it and it should be getting Alpha tested fairly soon.

From the Discord:

----

**Version 0.8.2.1 (Service update)**
- More domestic and political events. Starts here:
- Finish Mai-Lynn renders.
- Mai-Lynn's quest.
- New district: Raikan.
- Stacey the artifact dealer (MC can now sell artifacts).

**Version 0.8.2.2 (A song from the east)**
- New slave: Aisha (Tier request).
- Lots of renders.
- Revamped difficulty levels.
- Revamped MC starting options.

**Version 0.8.2.3 (Kingdoms of Raana)**
- The palace - interact with the ruling elite of Ikaanos and purchase expensive weapons, armor and other items.
- First taste of The Mastersphere (new location).
- Finish the entire Aria BIanchi quest line (> rebel and slave master route).

----

We're currently alpha testing version 0.8.2.1 (A1.8) and it looks to me like all the heavy lifting on 0.8.2.1 is done. Mai-Lynn's renders are pretty much all done, Sofia's getting hers now and we've access to Mai-Lynn's quest and the new district of Raikan.

Last edited:

Kempo

Nov 25, 2019
Any chance, in the future, of being able to buy slaves from the velvet room? (Ellie, Freya, Kasey)
And any possibility of being able to marry or have a date with female 'households'? (loren, Aiko, Laika, Enya)

Reactions: colt_

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
I see some slaves on the wiki page that I have no clue where to find them . Can you guys give me some pointers?

Ariel
Urchin
Ex-Arena Champion
Akira Ito
Zenobia

I assume you have got enough power level for the orphanage to meet urchin, but I don't have any idea for the rest.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I see some slaves on the wiki page that I have no clue where to find them . Can you guys give me some pointers?

Ariel
Urchin
Ex-Arena Champion
Akira Ito
Zenobia

I assume you have got enough power level for the orphanage to meet urchin, but I don't have any idea for the rest.
No, the Urchin is the culmination of a daily event where some bratty little teen girls start sneaking your food while promising to 'protect' you from others doing the same thing. Don't 'exterminate' them if you want one of them to grow up to be yours someday. Just click out on the lower right.

The ex Arena Champion was just added, she might not be in the Public Release just yet. You encounter her at the new areas opened up by Mei-Lynn's quest. She's got mutant strength and great combat abilities along with two of the better combat traits hard-coded.

I don't know who Ariel or Zenobia are. One might be the girl you can capture when you defeat the Swamp King. There's also a series of randoms you can run into that have capturable girls and perhaps that's who they are. I had no room, I had to sell them all, or come to think about it I musta sent them to Fort Sera.

I think Akira Ito is the one with the Space Hulk.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daba and rndmann

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
No, the Urchin is the culmination of a daily event where some bratty little teen girls start sneaking your food while promising to 'protect' you from others doing the same thing. Don't 'exterminate' them if you want one of them to grow up to be yours someday. Just click out on the lower right.

The ex Arena Champion was just added, she's might not be in the Public Release just yet. You encounter her at the new areas opened up by Mei-Lynn's quest. She's got mutant strength and great combat abilities along with two of the better combat traits hard-coded.

I don't know who Ariel or Zenobia are. One might be the girl you can capture when you defeat the Swamp King. There's also a series of randoms you can run into that have capturable girls and perhaps that's who they are. I had no room, I had to sell them all, or come to think about it I musta sent them to Fort Sera.

I think Akira Ito is the one with the Space Hulk.
Thanks for the answer. The girl with Swamp King wasn't one of the slaves above (btw, she had a male spirit at combat screen, if it wasn't for female voice effects when she has hurt, I wouldn't have noticed). I had seen the same spirit in the slave market so she was probably just a generic slave, not a unique one like valkyre. Unfortunately, I can't confirm if Akira Ito is the one with the Space Hulk because I have long done with that quest and don't have a save before I have done it.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Ariel and Zenobia are new slaves from the next update I think.
You're right about Zenobia, she's one you encounter on Mai-Lynn's quest. She has crazy high Melee, or at least mine did, something like 111 to start.

Still can't think of who Ariel might be, maybe I missed her?

I asked on the Discord and Grimdark noted he didn't know of any Ariel, thought it might be a random name. It's probably the girl who you meet as 'Luckie' who has an incredible Intelligence (like 113). Mine was named Scarlett, but I guess she can have any random name.

Last edited:

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
The family feature is disappointing
You get a wife that has few mostly useless interactions, then you either wait 280 days or pay 60k, then you have a kid with no interaction, that needs 900k to age him/her to 18!
Didn't have that much money so don't know what you can do after that...

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021

Ariel
Urchin
Ex-Arena Champion
Akira Ito
Zenobia

Miss Winton was recently added as a "random" slave as well. She's been waiting since early 2022 to get her story finished:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
The family feature is disappointing
You get a wife that has few mostly useless interactions, then you either wait 280 days or pay 60k, then you have a kid with no interaction, that needs 900k to age him/her to 18!
Didn't have that much money so don't know what you can do after that...
Each child has 5,000 words of dialogue and unique events, so you're probably not looking in the right place. You can interact with your kid in the "Household" pane (after age 12):

(While this is Peasant, it works the same for your children.)

sl4.JPG

Wife also has roughly the same amount of content but she'll get some additional focus in the 0.8.2.x. updates.

Reactions: Feyd

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
You're right about Zenobia, she's one you encounter on Mai-Lynn's quest. She has crazy high Melee, or at least mine did, something like 111 to start.

Still can't think of who Ariel might be, maybe I missed her?

I asked on the Discord and Grimdark noted he didn't know of any Ariel, thought it might be a random name. It's probably the girl who you meet as 'Luckie' who has an incredible Intelligence (like 113). Mine was named Scarlett, but I guess she can have any random name.
Luckie? Who is she? Or more importantly, where is she and how do you get her?

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes