khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Ok there is now a compelling reason to take the top tiers over the low tiers once you reach 150 bounties.

legendary.jpg

4 guys in duraplate with plasmas, 1 guy in combat armor with a rifle...

legendary2.jpg

Failed attempt with my low tier squad went pretty much as expected. (All of them with enough ranged to be auto hits with a plasma).

legendary4.jpg

Freshly hired top tiers with 0 training (but I did toss a plasma to everyone but Ayden and give duraplate to Space Marine and Felix).

legendary5.jpg

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Got the Spaceball event for the ENSYS night, but no intelligence for it. I did fail the event roll. Do you have to pass it to get stat boosts, or should I read the wiki's 20% as a 20% chance to increase per Spaceball event and not a 20% of getting that event? Also, does anyone know what goes into your success chance for events?

Along those lines, what are the fastish ways to boost manipulation, bondage, and flagellation? Starting with poor skills, I tried just spamming manipulation and bondage sessions on a disposable auction slave, but no boosts. Very few successes, though, so I'm wondering if skill gain is gated on success for them, too. Could just be an extremely low chance, though.
Make sure if your slavegirls are there they are participating and not pleasing. You won't ever get a point if you're getting something else too. I got one point in it eventually after Khumak learned that and posted it to the board, but I never got another despite trying 10-15 times. Coulda been bad luck I suppose.

Some of the event-specific bonuses or penalties are listed as the event runs. Pleasure slaves, attendants etc. Otherwise I think it's Charm, whether your joke goes off well, and maybe a good Pantry Girl helps as well, I forget. The amenities probably play a part too, but I don't know the specifics.

Demanding sex dominantly and doing that quite a lot is the best way I know to grind Manip. There's another way too but on the spot I can't recall what it is. For Bondage make sure you get (at least) two full rounds of 'rough petting' in during every sex session. When it greys out do 'Dominate' to give you another shot at it.

For Flagellation whipping the sluts at Dockgrave is an expensive but reliable way to get Flagellation points up until about 70 I think. In the most current Alpha it has been reported that dungeon sessions are now giving Flagellation points much more often, it being very rare in the past, which might include the version you're playing.

Reactions: Verberator

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Hmmm won't she get madly infuriated and escape?
Ask or Proclaim Punishment when you get the chance. Khumak gave a great description of how players have been using the Morning Blowjob and Defiance in general to get 'free' (as in avoiding the adverse consequences of forcing her down there before she likes it that way) bondage sessions. Remember to try to build some arousal beforehand too, either through bathing together or an aborted seduction/sex session.

Canes

May 27, 2018
Is it worth playing after day 100 or so? I keep restarting around that time since everything just slows down it seems and you pretty much see every area by then. Anything happening later on?

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Is it worth playing after day 100 or so? I keep restarting around that time since everything just slows down it seems and you pretty much see every area by then. Anything happening later on?
In my opinion, not very much unless you like grinding and repeating. I have several runs and usually they end between day 130-150, when I finish the Fort Quest. The only goal that I have after this, is getting the retreat, but seeing that, at this moment it´s nothing more that an expensive slaves parking lot, I don´t see the point

Reactions: Canes

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
You've seen all the girls with pictures in 100 days?

Keep going, you're gonna want to set yourself up for the House Update coming soon. Save your money, grind your little fingers off and don't blow it all on a goddam garden for Mai-Lynn's father like I did!

Reactions: Canes

Canes

May 27, 2018
You've seen all the girls with pictures in 100 days?

Keep going, you're gonna want to set yourself up for the House Update coming soon. Save your money, grind your little fingers off and don't blow it all on a goddam garden for Mai-Lynn's father like I did!
Some girls I avoid since they're not my cup of tea.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
I just played 0.82, managed to capture a slave but I don't see the slave anywhere... what am I doing wrong.

Canes

May 27, 2018
I just played 0.82, managed to capture a slave but I don't see the slave anywhere... what am I doing wrong.
You probably didn't know that you needed to click on the slave when in the capture screen. Happened to me at first. Senseless, unnecessary extra step, but whatever.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
I did and it used a rope and said I captured a slave, I just can't figure out where the slave goes.

Edit; never mind figured it out, I assumed it would just appear when at home, I was wrong.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Do pelts have any other use other than selling them to Redhaven market for profit? Buying them from where you kill monsters and selling them to Redhaven gives 3 gold per pelt.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes