Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Must have caressed 4 different slaves for days, never got a charisma point. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.
Caress until it greys out, then one Kiss, then back to Caress--and keep doing that for two hours until Grimdark scolds you.

I averaged about one point every other session, so doing two sessions a day I usually got a Charisma point per day. Thus there were times I'd go four sessions without a point, but others where I'd get two points from the same session and very occasionally three--once or twice maybe.

Canes

May 27, 2018
Caress until it greys out, then one Kiss, then back to Caress--and keep doing that for two hours until Grimdark scolds you.

I averaged about one point every other session, so doing two sessions a day I usually got a Charisma point per day. Thus there were times I'd go four sessions without a point, but others where I'd get two points from the same session and very occasionally three--once or twice maybe.
Why do we need the wiki when we have you, haha. Well, in any case, Caress doesn't seem to work for me no matter how many times I do it. Maybe it's tied to a stat that's low for me.

But here's another question for you. Tendstim became very scarce in my game at the General Store and they sell for close to 3k. Is there any other way I can heal my followers? Or anywhere else I can buy it from?
Virax Springs is no good either because it barely heals 5 hp and I will need hundreds of visits.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Why do we need the wiki when we have you, haha. Well, in any case, Caress doesn't seem to work for me no matter how many times I do it. Maybe it's tied to a stat that's low for me.

But here's another question for you. Tendstim became very scarce in my game at the General Store and they sell for close to 3k. Is there any other way I can heal my followers? Or anywhere else I can buy it from?
Virax Springs is no good either because it barely heals 5 hp and I will need hundreds of visits.
Perseverance pays in this game, don't give up too soon.

Using the baths at Virax Springs for an hour will heal about 50 hp for four followers as well as yourself for 500 Raanic dollars. That's the best deal you're going to get outside Tendstims. Just keep going back and back sometimes.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Perseverance pays in this game, don't give up too soon.

Using the baths at Virax Springs for an hour will heal about 50 hp for four followers as well as yourself for 500 Raanic dollars. That's the best deal you're going to get outside Tendstims. Just keep going back and back sometimes.
That's actually a really good deal after a fight where multiple people took heavy damage, like maybe a tier 6 bounty. Hadn't thought about doing that. Some fights I will spend more than $2000 on stims for just that single fight.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
I'm still toying on easy mode, yet I can't manage to reduce Aria's willpower by 80 points without the serum that transforms her into semi vegetable state lol!
Any tips on this?

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
I'm still toying on easy mode, yet I can't manage to reduce Aria's willpower by 80 points without the serum that transforms her into semi vegetable state lol!
Any tips on this?
Put her in the arena. Visit her every day and encourage her (and have her fight). Once her happiness is up to 80 bring her home and you can persuade her to have sex, then bondage. It will take a while.
There are almost certainly other approaches that will work.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Any tips on this?
Take her to the dungeon and stick her with dildos, making sure to stop after every tick as that has a decent shot to reduce willpower, then do it again. Make sure she goes to bed fully humiliated and at max pain and get her corruption up as well so during seduction sex you can 'Dominate' her and you can make her hold it in her mouth before swallowing and ensure she licks everything up like a good little slut.

Last edited:

Canes

May 27, 2018
Any tips on this?
Oh, she was a fun one. Couldn't do anything to her, so I gave up until I got my charm and manipulate skill to 70+ and even then it was a pain. In the meantime, I put her to work in the Arena and finally after skill up I managed to stick a buttplug in her, lol. That eventually got her willpower under control. Don't forget .

Get your charm up then seduce her till she drops is my tip. She was really fun to break though.

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
Take her to the dungeon and stick her with dildos, making sure to stop after every tick as that has a decent shot to reduce willpower, then do it again. Make sure she goes to bed fully humiliated and at max pain and get her corruption up as well so during seduction sex you can 'Dominate' her and you can make her hold it in her mouth before swallowing and ensure she licks everything up like a good little slut.
Hmmm won't she get madly infuriated and escape?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Any tips on this?
She's not really much harder than Rebecca (usually the first one I break in). Take her fighting with you to raise her respect to at least 20-25. Upgrade the bedroom, living room, and bathroom for the passive persuasion and arousal bonuses. Compliment her if you want to (it'll fail frequently unless you have really high charm). Ask her to take a bath with you (at 20 respect she'll agree sometimes). Take one by yourself if you have to so you're clean.

Ask for sex (not seduction or bondage, just straight up ask for sex), start with blowjobs since they seem to have a better chance than vaginal or anal. Ask using the casual/charm option at first, not the demanding one unless you start with really high manipulate. She'll turn you down some of the time and agree other times and that will build happiness and affection with her. If you do the demanding option she'll lose affection for you every time she refuses you. If you do the casual/charm option she won't suffer any negative effects for refusing you.

Once you get her happiness up around 80 or so and her affection up to at least amiable then you can try seduction if you want. Prior to that seduction is a waste of time on her unless you have stupidly high levels of charm. Same with bondage except there it's manipulate that's important.

Once you get her to loving or better affection she'll agree to let you tie her up and have some fun with her in the dungeon. If you want that to be guaranteed, put her in one of the 2 main slots and turn on morning blowjobs for her. She'll definitely refuse at first and gain some defiance which will give you an excuse to take her down to the dungeon. But even with that option you want her to have a reasonable amount of affection for you or she'll start with negative arousal which will make the session almost a guaranteed failure.

I haven't picked her up in awhile so I can't remember for sure, but I think her intelligence is also low enough to qualify for the Daria's Gift bonus which gives you a 20 pt charm bonus with all the girls who have low to mid level intelligence.

Another option is starting with the teen subduer perk. She melts like butter if you take that, along with every other teen in the game, especially after you've gained a few points of charm.

Personally, I find seduction to be the most effective way to reduce willpower once you get her to the point where she'll agree to sadistic/dominant tactics. Start the seduction with the aggressive option, that has a chance to reduce willpower. So does using dominate/heavy petting during the foreplay. When you get to the sex part take the sadistic option, that reduces willpower the most. Then split your time between fucking her pussy and her ass and end by cumming in her mouth. Make her lick your balls afterwards, that also drops willpower. When you cum in her mouth, have her hold it first before swallowing, that gives an extra willpower reduction. Some of those options have willpower/affection thresholds where she won't do it until you reach those levels but you can drop her willpower by more than 5 per seduction session pretty reliably and by closer to 10 if you get a few lucky rolls. Always pick the most dominant/aggressive options once she likes you well enough to accept it.

Last edited:

Verberator

Sep 16, 2017
Got the Spaceball event for the ENSYS night, but no intelligence for it. I did fail the event roll. Do you have to pass it to get stat boosts, or should I read the wiki's 20% as a 20% chance to increase per Spaceball event and not a 20% of getting that event? Also, does anyone know what goes into your success chance for events?

Along those lines, what are the fastish ways to boost manipulation, bondage, and flagellation? Starting with poor skills, I tried just spamming manipulation and bondage sessions on a disposable auction slave, but no boosts. Very few successes, though, so I'm wondering if skill gain is gated on success for them, too. Could just be an extremely low chance, though.

y.king

Jul 17, 2022
Playing around with a new start and a new game, this time I'm rising from the ashes. But Rebecca has me confounded. How do I get her to start skullduggering again? The option doesn't seem to show up anywhere. Are there preconditions I never had run into in the past? Have I discovered a bug? Have I simply forgotten how? I do not know.

First I had her affection up to loving, and tried to do it in the jobs/titles screen.
Then I figured, I need to do her quest first and did that, still nothing.
Maybe she needs to have more willpower? Down to less than nothing! No.
Must she be my soulmate? Didn't help.

I've assigned her that title in at least three past games. What am I doing wrong?
Help?

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes