Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
What the hell do you do with captured slaves? I have 3, and Ive been to slave merchants and when I try to sell slaves, they only offer me money for the one who is my main slave, none of the others. And when I am at home, I cant see them unless I leave, so I seem to have no way to transfer them from my party's captives to my household/home/etc. Id like to sell 2 and keep 1 of them

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
What the hell do you do with captured slaves? I have 3, and Ive been to slave merchants and when I try to sell slaves, they only offer me money for the one who is my main slave, none of the others. And when I am at home, I cant see them unless I leave, so I seem to have no way to transfer them from my party's captives to my household/home/etc. Id like to sell 2 and keep 1 of them
See the little pair of handcuffs in the lower right box of the display in the lower left-hand corner of the screen when you're out of the house? Press that in Redhaven, Watery Eyes, Crystal Heights or Preacher's Pond and you'll be able to inspect your slaves. You can sell the men on that screen and also the girls there if you want, but it's usually financially advantageous to add the women to your household and sell them like you were trying to originally. As you saw, they have to be in the left-side 'Main Slave' position to do it that way.

Last edited:
Reactions: JaxMan and msor

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
See the little pair of handcuffs in the lower right box of the display in the lower left-hand corner of the screen when you're out of the house? Press that in Redhaven, Watery Eyes, Crystal Heights or Preacher's Pond and you'll be able to inspect your slaves. You can sell the men on that screen and also the girls there if you want, but it's usually financially advantageous to add the women to your household and sell them like you were trying to originally. As you saw, they have to be in the left-side 'Main Slave' position to do it that way.
Ok, thanks for that, I was at least able to sell off the men. but what about the females that I want to keep? How do I send them to my house?

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Ok, thanks for that, I was at least able to sell off the men. but what about the females that I want to keep? How do I send them to my house?
Do you have a full household? That is, all eight house slots are filled? If not, you should get the option to 'Add to Household' when you click on them in the Inspect screen.

If you do have a full household you might not get that option until you sell or marry a slave or send one to the Arena (or Retreat if you have it) and open up a household slot. At which time you'll probably more acutely understand just what I, Khumak, Jaxman and Lurker have been lamenting about in the thread recently.

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Do you have a full household? That is, all eight house slots are filled? If not, you should get the option to 'Add to Household' when you click on them in the Inspect screen.

If you do have a full household you might not get that option until you sell or marry a slave or send one to the Arena (or Retreat if you have it) and open up a household slot. At which time you'll probably more acutely understand just what I, Khumak, Jaxman and Lurker have been lamenting about in the thread recently.
No, I have 3 slots open. Also, I tried clicking on "Process" to see if it gave other options while I was near my house, now I am stuck with "sell slave" or "free slave" and no options to go back :(

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
No, I have 3 slots open. Also, I tried clicking on "Process" to see if it gave other options while I was near my house, now I am stuck with "sell slave" or "free slave" and no options to go back :(
Sounds like you ran into a bug. Go to the 'Debug' menu (under 'Actions and Events') and try clearing your captured, or one of the other ones if that doesn't help.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Once you've clicked on the option to process a slave there's no going back, it's either sell, add to household or free. There's nothing else you can do with them at that point. Before you do that you also have the option to donate them to a faction that wants them if you go to their HQ.

Reactions: tsap

Canes

May 27, 2018
This discussion got me thinking. Does anyone actually free their captured slaves, ever? That's like turning away free money or fame. I guess it doesn't hurt that we have that option, but I don't think I ever used it.

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
This discussion got me thinking. Does anyone actually free their captured slaves, ever? That's like turning away free money or fame. I guess it doesn't hurt that we have that option, but I don't think I ever used it.
I've released a slave once just to see how it goes. Was a heartbreak. Didn't like much.

• Haha
Reactions: msor

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
If you free they go back into the bandit faction, I guess it's a way to, at least, keep their numbers for dropping too much. Not sure that's a real issue with how many there are. I don't think I've seen an event that increases their numbers like the other factions.

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
Does anyone actually free their captured slaves, ever? That's like turning away free money or fame.
It's like Slavermaker 3. Why waste 18 months of time and money selling her when you can make her work and get a ROI that way.
More slave slots in general please. The retreat is nice, a 30+ slot house in Crystal Heights is better.

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
Once you've clicked on the option to process a slave there's no going back, it's either sell, add to household or free. There's nothing else you can do with them at that point. Before you do that you also have the option to donate them to a faction that wants them if you go to their HQ.
There should be a return button, seems like an oversight from dev

Reactions: heerwa2 and Canes

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
I really hope at some point Grim will add the option to promote slaves into the free "servants," especially if those can handle some of the jobs currently restricted to slaves.

If nothing else, that's a few more slots to fill, and "custom" followers for the other two combat team slots (that I hope can at some point be changed to assign slaves to, as well, while at it).

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Probably not, but it adds to players feeling of having a choice. I like to have options, even if I never use them.

Reactions: tsap

Canes

May 27, 2018
So The Secret Garden quest is marked as WIP. Does that mean it has no content or it does but it's just not finished?

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
I have some questions if someone can please answer them.
1. What does "lesbian devotion" skill does and how do you train it?
2. Can you capture enemies in arena fights?
3. On what exactly "power value" depends?
4. Plasma Rifle have highest damage but doesn't have armor piercing. Armor piercing isn't really explained, so my guess is that it ignores armor's soak value. Are CoilGun or .50 cal rifle better against strong opponents since they do armor piercing?
5. Are there any time limits for quests?
Thanks in advance.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes