msor

Aug 5, 2020
Since Charm and manipulate are extremely bad in the early game and 99.9% of attempts fail, what do you guys do with slaves anyway? Can't intimidate or terrorize, can't explain, and you won't succeed at sex or BDSM rolls either.

So what's the common plan here, put them to work at the book store?
You should increase affection first. Food always works. Dinner or during theatre sessions. With high enough affection you can have sex without much convincing at all. Pain can work as well. You can always put anyone on a rack using brute force, no intimidation required. And then pain and humiliations will hammer Willpower. With <0 willpower girl will do anything.

Canes

May 27, 2018
You should increase affection first. Food always works. Dinner or during theatre sessions. With high enough affection you can have sex without much convincing at all. Pain can work as well. You can always put anyone on a rack using brute force, no intimidation required. And then pain and humiliations will hammer Willpower. With <0 willpower girl will do anything.
Not really about sex. Just want to get their Willpower down so I can auction them off at a good price. The thing is, you can't really do that because low charm and manipulate stats will always guarantee a fail in anything you try. So no talking to her, no explaining no sex and no bondage. I can always force her, but that will just tank her happiness and affection.

It's my understanding that you need to keep the slave's happiness and affection up while getting her willpower down, to be considered an obedient slave --which fetch the highest prices.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Since Charm and manipulate are extremely bad in the early game and 99.9% of attempts fail, what do you guys do with slaves anyway? Can't intimidate or terrorize, can't explain, and you won't succeed at sex or BDSM rolls either.

I don't do much of anything with the girls other than train stamina until I've fully upgraded the bedroom, the living room, and the bathroom. That gives you a huge passive bonus to persuasion and an extremely easy way to generate some arousal in a girl before you try to do seduction/ask for sex/bondage.

It also helps a lot to cycle each girl through enough combat to build her respect to 20. You can go higher but the respect gains slow down dramatically after 20 so I usually stop there and move on to the next girl.

Ironically, it's actually easier to just ask for sex (better success rate) than it is to try to seduce them first. It doesn't build as much happiness but it's quicker and you'll succeed more often. Just take a bath with her and then ask for sex and you're good. That will grind up your manipulate skills as well.

Seduction is where you can grind up charm via caress, although I get most of it by just buying it up at the hospital when I have some money. Just do caress til your charm reaches a number ending in 4 or 9 and then buy it up to 89. Do that before you read the persuasion books. Seduction is also the place to work on bondage, kissing, and cunnilingus skills.

For bondage and flagellation your best bet is to go whip the girls at dockgraves frequently. That's a very effective way to raise bondage and more importantly flagellation. I've found that whipping is counter productive until you get your flagellation skill up so the only thing I use bondage for until then is to fuck a girl in the ass for the first time. If you picked the big dick option most of them will refuse to let you fuck them in the ass until after you've done it at least once during a bondage session.

Once you get a girl to loving or better affection she'll also be willing to do almost anything even with relatively low stats. So your success rate at most sex related things will go up.

Last edited:

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021

Charm is extremely easy to increase. I only play on grimdark and I usually start with very low charm. You simply get a slave that will have sex with you... take showers with them be nice to them. All the things that Khumak mentioned in above post. Or just buy a slave that will have sex with you. It really doesn't take many kind acts to get them to a place where they will have sex with low seduction/manipulation skill.

I mean, sure, don't try that on a slave that has high will power and hates your guts... I mean those slaves can work, too, but it requires more acts of kindness.

Then you simply caress until grey, then kiss, then go back to caress. You don't even need to have sex with them. You just do that over and over. Charm will rise to 70 with that alone. And since you are speed hitting the buttons it really goes up fast compared to other things.

The game is pretty fucking easy once you learn the mechanics as orgasms pretty much instantly turn girls into love slaves. I actually think it is way too easy as orgasms are way too powerful. Once you have an eager beaver then caress/kiss them and grind up your charm/kissing and cunnilingus. Cunnilingus is really useful as well, in my opinion. You can get some bondage along the way as well once you have an eager beaver.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018

¿99.9% of attempts faill?

Build a Charmer. You roll against Aria at 40 just on the spot, improving with happiness and respect.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Not a single person found that gibberish note in that Old Gate location? Is that thing useful?
At the moment, no. Will it be in the future? I don't know. I don't think Grim has decided or he hasn't indicated that it will be useful. My guess is everyone has found it.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Not a single person found that gibberish note in that Old Gate location? Is that thing useful?
I didn't understand which one you were referring to, as 'Old Gate' doesn't ring any bells and there's more than one curious note you can find.

Is it the one that looks like a DNA sequence of some sort? I think that's still a WIP (work in progress). There's a few mysterious things you encounter that suggest there's a mystery (or mysteries) to solve that Grimdark hasn't revealed to us yet.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Not really about sex. Just want to get their Willpower down so I can auction them off at a good price. The thing is, you can't really do that because low charm and manipulate stats will always guarantee a fail in anything you try. So no talking to her, no explaining no sex and no bondage. I can always force her, but that will just tank her happiness and affection.

It's my understanding that you need to keep the slave's happiness and affection up while getting her willpower down, to be considered an obedient slave --which fetch the highest prices.
When I first started my strategy was to max Charm as much as I could in character creation (I think 85 was the best you could do) so as to make the early game easier. Now I don't do that, but do kinda long for the days when I could charm easily and am not sure that my current strategies are really all that much better because you do lose time with the girls if you start with 25 or so Charm.

Reactions: khumak

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
When I first started my strategy was to max Charm as much as I could in character creation (I think 85 was the best you could do) so as to make the early game easier. Now I don't do that, but do kinda long for the days when I could charm easily and am not sure that my current strategies are really all that much better because you do lose time with the girls if you start with 25 or so Charm.
I don't find low starting charm to be an issue for the girls I want to keep long term. There are plenty of ways to make progress with them even at 20 charm. Where the problem comes in is if you're set on breaking the random girls as fast as possible for sale. If that's your goal then yeah you're going to need high charm because you don't have time to build respect to 20, spend days complimenting them, etc.

I tried to do that one game and failed. My house filled up with partially broken randoms who mostly hated me initially and then my pool of unprocess captured slaves filled up with females as well because I was out of room.

I'm not sure that's really viable with every random anyway unless you get your charm and manipulation up around Silver Tongue levels and get your bondage, flagellation, and sex skills up really high so you can guarantee immediate and significant progress with every girl you get as soon as you get her even if she hates you. That takes awhile to get to.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I don't find low starting charm to be an issue for the girls I want to keep long term. There are plenty of ways to make progress with them even at 20 charm. Where the problem comes in is if you're set on breaking the random girls as fast as possible for sale. If that's your goal then yeah you're going to need high charm because you don't have time to build respect to 20, spend days complimenting them, etc.

I tried to do that one game and failed. My house filled up with partially broken randoms who mostly hated me initially and then my pool of unprocess captured slaves filled up with females as well because I was out of room.

I'm not sure that's really viable with every random anyway unless you get your charm and manipulation up around Silver Tongue levels and get your bondage, flagellation, and sex skills up really high so you can guarantee immediate and significant progress with every girl you get as soon as you get her even if she hates you. That takes awhile to get to.
Yeah, I know you can get away with low starting charm and have done it with a number of runs, including my two longest, but I rather enjoyed those runs where I didn't have to scrape by with the girls to start with and could start working even the tougher ones early.

A strategy that allowed for the breaking of randoms quickly has advantages in my view that aren't necessarily overcome in the long term. It can change your game and make it more enjoyable sometimes.

Reactions: khumak

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
A strategy that allowed for the breaking of randoms quickly has advantages in my view that aren't necessarily overcome in the long term. It can change your game and make it more enjoyable sometimes.
Oh I'm not arguing against that. I'm just not sure it's even theoretically possible early in the game unless you do one of the tier 4 starts where you're already a sex god on day 1 like the Silver Tongue. You can build up to that point with any start, but not quickly. I think in most games you're better off only bothering to break the ones that start with low willpower since they don't take much work.

Admittedly I haven't focused that much on it so I'm mostly going by my failed attempt to break EVERY random and that game I bought my charm up to 89 the first month and then read the persuasion books after that. So by the second month I had both charm and manipulate well over 100. Still wasn't enough. I figure for it to work you need to be able to drop willpower by around 10 pts per day on at least 2 slaves every day. Most of the slaves I capture have willpower higher than 70.

Maybe if you use some of the dialog options it might work better. Like Terrorize. I haven't really messed with that but that would take hardly any time so if you could use something like that to significantly drop willpower on like 5 or 6 girls every day that might be enough. Not sure how you'd deal with them all hating you but maybe it wouldn't matter if you're just going to sell them.

The other problem with many of the dialog options is once they get to some level of corruption/high affection it doesn't do anything anymore. They just respond with something like "anything you want master" and you don't get any benefits or penalties from it.

Maybe it is possible in the early game and I just haven't found the secret. It would certainly be a fun early game if it works.

Last edited:

lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
For lowering Willpower, I always roll with some manipulation boost from character creation, then after I get a slaves affection up I can get them on the rack just by asking. I can then just leave them there, feed them so they wont starve, and over time their willpower can drop. Results vary depending on slave traits and stats, and ofc Obscene Art upgrade. This is a slower method for when Im busy with other stuff.

For faster results Ive been using a dominant BJ request, and making her lick dem balls. Worked nicely training girls for Dockgrave, as they needed high Oral skill aswell. There is probably even better methods, but this works for me.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes