Canes

May 27, 2018
Hey, so how do I get Dakota? -- Talking to her or her sister does nothing. The only thing her sister says is "How can I help you, sir?"

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Hey, so how do I get Dakota? -- Talking to her or her sister does nothing. The only thing her sister says is "How can I help you, sir?"
keep investing in their store and she will get kidnapped after some time. Save her and flirt with her during her birthday.

Reactions: Canes

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Funny, I'm on day 50+ and still nothing.
After her birthday party you have to keep going back and fucking her until her affection reaches a certain level. Then she becomes available as a slave after you talk to her sister about it.

Canes

May 27, 2018
After her birthday party you have to keep going back and fucking her until her affection reaches a certain level. Then she becomes available as a slave after you talk to her sister about it.
Didn't get a Birthday Party or a kidnapping, and I'm on day 50+ like I've said.

wicked1234

Apr 17, 2019
Can anyone inform how to edit save file to add Laika. Seems meeting them is glitched for me. Entering the shrine says I hear voices but I have no options to investigate.

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
I have a strange bug that I can't add NPC Loren as my follower, all other NPC turn to followers without any problem.
I click on "+" icon in household menu, but then nothing happens, she is not added to a follower slot.
I did modify her in browser DevTools (but I did others as well) so I might messed something up.
Any help appreciated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
I could give this game a try tomorrow night... Can you guys tell how much content has been added since... Uhh... If I remember correctly, the last update I played... The MC could travel to a secondary map, or island, something like that, but there was no real content there.

Sorry for my bad memory... Normally, I'm 100% focused on my project and only relax a little for a couple of days after the update.
wait for the upcoming update. He will release it for public in two weeks. Lots of new stuff is coming.

Canes

May 27, 2018
Is it actually possible to beat $2000 and up fighters in the arena. What do I need for it?

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Is it actually possible to beat $2000 and up fighters in the arena. What do I need for it?
Yes. If you train your fighter at home and make them better. Also, getting a power katana. It can easily be done. However, as your fighter gets better the reward will lower, so you won't actually get $2,000 but more like $1,800 or something.... it will scale on your slaves abilities.

Also, if you find a slave that has a lot of fighter traits like Brawler, Malefecent, etc, then that will also help in arena.

In my current game I have a slave that can beat everything in arena, however, occasionally she will lose beauty or get critical failure and lose, so I don't really use her there for those battles as she is my favorite slave.... I need to hunt around for a slave I don't really care about I guess.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
I could give this game a try tomorrow night... Can you guys tell how much content has been added since... Uhh... If I remember correctly, the last update I played... The MC could travel to a secondary map, or island, something like that, but there was no real content there.

Sorry for my bad memory... Normally, I'm 100% focused on my project and only relax a little for a couple of days after the update.
There is a lot of content. However, right now there are WAY TOO MANY slaves, and more are getting added all the time. I would wait for a few updates until the update that changes how the home and retreat works comes out. I think that update will make the game less annoying.... right now you have to basically ignore most of the slaves, or sell them off. There are just too many slaves, and no way to use them all. But if you don't care about that then there is a LOT of content right now, though always more coming as this game is constantly being worked on... the discord is quite active and worth joining (yes, you can join discord without pledging).

Canes

May 27, 2018
There is a lot of content. However, right now there are WAY TOO MANY slaves, and more are getting added all the time. I would wait for a few updates until the update that changes how the home and retreat works comes out. I think that update will make the game less annoying.... right now you have to basically ignore most of the slaves, or sell them off. There are just too many slaves, and no way to use them all. But if you don't care about that then there is a LOT of content right now, though always more coming as this game is constantly being worked on... the discord is quite active and worth joining (yes, you can join discord without pledging).
Why would you want to use all the slaves? Just pick the ones you like and sell the rest. That's the whole idea behind it. Some of them are procedurally generated slaves anyway, not really much content in that and they're meant to be sold.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes