Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
How does saves behaves between different game versions? Do you have to start a new game, or game picks up without bugs when you load save from earlier versions?
Thanks in advance.
It picks up without bugs, I played a character from January of this year until early September going through multiple updates without problems.

Reactions: Saburo. M and Daba
Jun 16, 2022
Hello, does anyone know how to lower the prices of tendstim crates within the general store? I don't what event happened, but the tendstims became very scarce and now the prices for them are $2150. My prosperity is a 69/100 and my control is a 59/100.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Hello, does anyone know how to lower the prices of tendstim crates within the general store? I don't what event happened, but the tendstims became very scarce and now the prices for them are $2150. My prosperity is a 69/100 and my control is a 59/100.
What have happened it´s that you are making a lot of combat, buying a lot of tendstim and eating them as candies.
Then the price will rise. And keep rising. If your household consume half of the pharma production of Raana, then the prices will go to the sky.

Solutions?
Number one: Build your own tendistim...But requieres a not trivial investment in equipment and a lot of investment in getting the skills required. And it´s not an easy task. Supposed that you buy the injectors, your crafting rate would be 1 per hour of work, and may be 4 stamina.

Number two. Reduce your combat rate. Stop fighting in the high tier of the arena and just take the easy shots. Say no to the Lvl 6 Bounties. Stop going looking for the raiders above Preaches Pònd. Heal yourself with the Baths. And in one month or so you will see the healing packs at 750-800 price.

Last edited:

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Version 0.8.2.1 has just been released for early-access subscribers!

Hello guys! Tier4+ subscribers now have access to the full content of 0.8.2.1.

Public release is scheduled for early October but if you want to support this project and play the new version right away, head over to Masters of Raana's or page.

0.8.2.1 features:
  • Quest: My Beloved Father (Mai-Lynn's character quest).
  • Quest: The Ring (Given by Haruki at Haruki's Store).
  • Two new jungle districts.
  • New city district: Raikan. Features a tavern, general store, tough bandit fights and lots of lore. Raikan is also home to Toshi Garden, a very advanced investment location that opens up after completing Mai-Lynn's quest.
  • Over 60 new renders.
  • Five new Domestic Events.
  • A new *favorite weapon* system, which means that you no longer have to shuffle between 20 weapons when changing between the great sword and whipping cane.
  • New weapons (Wakizashi and Spear).
  • Beast fights (wrool cats and baneclaws).
  • Two mini quests in Kahill outpost.
  • Stay overnight at taverns (Shunsuke's and Kahill outpost so far).
  • A complicated boardgame at Shunske's.
  • Countless smaller additions, bugfixes and tweaks.
Tier4+ subscribers also get a chance to try out 0.8.3's brand new spanking feature, with 36 fresh renders of Lovisa, Dakota and Caitlin getting some disciplinary action. This framework offers a soft-bondage alternative especially designed for subjects that are not yet corrupted - or as a kinky foreplay for more experienced girls.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020

Public release is scheduled for early October but if you want to support this project and play the new version right away, head over to Masters of Raana's or page.

0.8.2.1 features:
  • New city district: Raikan. Features a tavern, general store, tough bandit fights and lots of lore. Raikan is also home to Toshi Garden, a very advanced investment location that opens up after completing Mai-Lynn's quest.
  • Over 60 new renders.
  • A new *favorite weapon* system, which means that you no longer have to shuffle between 20 weapons when changing between the great sword and whipping cane.
Tier4+ subscribers also get a chance to try out 0.8.3's brand new spanking feature, with 36 fresh renders of Lovisa, Dakota and Caitlin getting some disciplinary action. This framework offers a soft-bondage alternative especially designed for subjects that are not yet corrupted - or as a kinky foreplay for more experienced girls.

Will subscribe as soon as an android compatible version exists, I'm stranded for 2 weeks without a PC...

Reactions: GD-studios

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Will subscribe as soon as an android compatible version exists, I'm stranded for 2 weeks without a PC...
Well played, Sir! Desperate times need desperate measures - but I imagine one can be even more difficult, krhm. I'll subscribe when I can play this great game on our brand new electric oven! Being a modern smart stove it has more memory than my old folks-type hand held phone and it stands there most of time completely free from any reasonable use anyway.

Why contend with phones? There are so many other things never originally designed for game-usage in any modern household than just phones. Particle accelerators, universal mixers, entertainment centers, electric beds, wildlife cameras, baby radios... some folks even have personal compeewters!

Reactions: Saburo. M

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
Well played, Sir! Desperate times need desperate measures - but I imagine one can be even more difficult, krhm. I'll subscribe when I can play this great game on our brand new electric oven! Being a modern smart stove it has more memory than my old folks-type hand held phone and it stands there most of time completely free from any reasonable use anyway.

Why contend with phones? There are so many other things never originally designed for game-usage in any modern household than just phones. Particle accelerators, universal mixers, entertainment centers, electric beds, wildlife cameras, baby radios... some folks even have personal compeewters!
Whoaw hold your horses bro!
Thing is I only have access to my phone for a couple weeks, and the phone is perfectly able to run the game, got the files on it
All is needed is a simple edit in the html file to be able to zoom, that I can't manage to do because editors on Android are horsecrap...

Reactions: tsap

T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
SPANKING FEATURE?!?! Ok pretty sure this game was already on track to be one of the GoATs but this is going to take it to the next level. Strongly suggest Grim but 100% energy into making sure the spanking scenes are done for everyone and done for all clothes options. Can you tell I'm excited????

I mean what's next? You get do to medical checkups on your slaves if they're sick??

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Have the survival skill of your companions any influence in your hunting rolls, either in chance or in yield? Common sense says yes, but I have made some f5 tests with a team with Peasant-Anselm-Mr Doyle and June (combined survival of 180+) and a team with 4 of the worst (combined survival of 50 or 55) and I can´t appreciate any difference in 10-f5 runs on each

Last edited:

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Have the survival skill of your companions any influence in your hunting rolls, either in chance or in yield? Common sense says yes, but I have made some f5 tests with a team with Peasant-Anselm-Mr Doyle and June (combined survival of 180+) and a team with 4 of the worst (combined survival of 50 or 55) and I can appreciate any difference in 10-f5 runs on each
If you put Juno in the first follower slot you should see a noticeable increase in your chances. Also note that as you deplete the hunting grounds your chances of success diminish.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
If you put Juno in the first follower slot you should see a noticeable increase in your chances. Also note that as you deplete the hunting grounds your chances of success diminish.
I made the test with the same condition (undepleted) of the hunting field. Not consecutive huts, but allways the same and reloading the results with f5

You mention Juno. Do she need to be assigned as a follower or just being as a main slave it´s enough? Do yo know if the mercenaries matters or only the slaves?

Jun 16, 2022
What have happened it´s that you are making a lot of combat, buying a lot of tendstim and eating them as candies.
Then the price will rise. And keep rising. If your household consume half of the pharma production of Raana, then the prices will go to the sky.

Solutions?
Number one: Build your own tendistim...But requieres a not trivial investment in equipment and a lot of investment in getting the skills required. And it´s not an easy task. Supposed that you buy the injectors, your crafting rate would be 1 per hour of work, and may be 4 stamina.

Number two. Reduce your combat rate. Stop fighting in the high tier of the arena and just take the easy shots. Say no to the Lvl 6 Bounties. Stop going looking for the raiders above Preaches Pònd. Heal yourself with the Baths. And in one month or so you will see the healing packs at 750-800 price.
Thank you very much. I've been noticing the prices going up since I started playing the 8.2 version of MoR, and couldn't understand why tendstims were actually going up in prices now. The only opponents that give me any real trouble is the highwaymen, but I only sacrifice Ayden on the first combat turn, and wipe out the the opposition on the 3rd turn, while sometimes enslaving them. The bandit groups that constantly respawn in Stokke Hills, Watery Eyes (one Freebooter) and the bandit girl, I make an effort to capture at least one of them every single encounter to make profit (which means sacrificing HP to bullet sponge to whip cane them into submission).
I have all of the investments (maxed out as well) outside of the mercenaries and Gero (I can't remember if I took him out or he is somewhere on the map I'm overlooking), but combat is my main income as I was spamming bounties (not the level 6 bounties)/bandit encounters/arena/slavery/investments/merchandise selling/etc to get all the money acquired to buy said investments and get the retreat (I'm at $275k, but shooting for 350k$), so I can acquire more slaves to train them as prostitutes (to further diversify my income), and get gardeners to lessen the ration burden.

Another reason I have been performing alot of combat is to acquire weapons to raise my rep mainly with the faction within the Marston swamps and Kyamanto Hall, as I notice you get additional income from rep standing. I don't really bother with the crafting mechanic (35 artisan/40 blacksmithing), as I choose my background/playstyle to be mainly combat-oriented, and I use to gamble a lot (52 rating), but it's too unpredictable, even with my method to help even the odds. I'll try to better assess my combat engagements. Again, thank you very much. I know I went off on a tangent trying to paint my current scenario.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I have made some tests about hunting, and the survival skill of your team.

Roughly you get a bonus that it´s 1/10 of the combined survival of your team, plus (may be) a malus for each participant (not sure about this, but if exist it´s small). As only the slaves get improvement in her survival skill, make sense that your hunting team will be made only of yourself and your slaves.

And what´s the deal with the blucher and the tanner of Stoke Hill? It´s a bloody ruin!! I have collected 250 of meat and she give me only 300$ and a handful of merchandise!! Have I been unfortunate with the extra? Take a lot of time and effort to get 250 meat, an also, as you must allow some time for the hunting fields to regenerate, you are loosing 3 of meat every day

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Thank you very much. I've been noticing the prices going up since I started playing the 8.2 version of MoR, and couldn't understand why tendstims were actually going up in prices now. The only opponents that give me any real trouble is the highwaymen, but I only sacrifice Ayden on the first combat turn, and wipe out the the opposition on the 3rd turn, while sometimes enslaving them. The bandit groups that constantly respawn in Stokke Hills, Watery Eyes (one Freebooter) and the bandit girl, I make an effort to capture at least one of them every single encounter to make profit (which means sacrificing HP to bullet sponge to whip cane them into submission).
I have all of the investments (maxed out as well) outside of the mercenaries and Gero (I can't remember if I took him out or he is somewhere on the map I'm overlooking), but combat is my main income as I was spamming bounties (not the level 6 bounties)/bandit encounters/arena/slavery/investments/merchandise selling/etc to get all the money acquired to buy said investments and get the retreat (I'm at $275k, but shooting for 350k$), so I can acquire more slaves to train them as prostitutes (to further diversify my income), and get gardeners to lessen the ration burden.

Another reason I have been performing alot of combat is to acquire weapons to raise my rep mainly with the faction within the Marston swamps and Kyamanto Hall, as I notice you get additional income from rep standing. I don't really bother with the crafting mechanic (35 artisan/40 blacksmithing), as I choose my background/playstyle to be mainly combat-oriented, and I use to gamble a lot (52 rating), but it's too unpredictable, even with my method to help even the odds. I'll try to better assess my combat engagements. Again, thank you very much. I know I went off on a tangent trying to paint my current scenario.
Have you tried sending your slaves as professors or Lectures to the academy? That´s a pretty income every day.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I made the test with the same condition (undepleted) of the hunting field. Not consecutive huts, but allways the same and reloading the results with f5

You mention Juno. Do she need to be assigned as a follower or just being as a main slave it´s enough? Do yo know if the mercenaries matters or only the slaves?
Assigned as a follower and in the first position, though I'm not 100% certain the latter is required.

Thanks for your information in a subsequent post.

Jun 16, 2022
Have you tried sending your slaves as professors or Lectures to the academy? That´s a pretty income every day.
I do. I send Dakota as a Professor, Nicole works the Newspaper, Rachel is a perfomer, Juno was a store clerk, until I took her off to educate her science skills to be a Quartermistress (Actually, I forgot to assign her as a Professor since her science is now over 80), Eilana is a store clerk/prostitute, Michelle is a store clerk, and Piper is the head maid/prostitute. The eighth spot is left open for any bandit girls I capture and sell off in Crystal Heights.

I'm not trying to complain too much about the tendstims, the price increase took me off guard, but I have diversified my income quite a bit, and I'm pretty happy overall with this playthrough. Once I get another 50k or so, I'm going to be able to purchase the retreat (with money leftover) and be able to experiment more with slaves to really balance out my household. Not to mention, feel confident enough to marry one of my slaves and have children finally. Masters of Raana is a phenomenal game. I can't wait til the next update to explore more areas and content. 8.2 was a godsend of an update by any developers' standards on F95zone.

Last edited:

msor

Aug 5, 2020
Have the survival skill of your companions any influence in your hunting rolls, either in chance or in yield? Common sense says yes, but I have made some f5 tests with a team with Peasant-Anselm-Mr Doyle and June (combined survival of 180+) and a team with 4 of the worst (combined survival of 50 or 55) and I can appreciate any difference in 10-f5 runs on each
Currently, survival skill of your companions are not using in hunting process. But Ranged skill does. For every companion that have ranged 40+ you will have +5 chance to successful hunt.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019

0.8.2.1 features:
  • Over 60 new renders.

Why can't we sell some weapons to Hamah Bay? Pipe rifle, coil rifle, plasma rifle, melee weapons etc.

Jan82

Sep 14, 2021
Does anyone know what I'm suppose too do at the abandoned farmstead? I had one clue out of 4 but after the talk at the holy virgin I lost that clue.

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
I do. I send Dakota as a Professor, Nicole works the Newspaper, Rachel is a perfomer, Juno was a store clerk, until I took her off to educate her science skills to be a Quartermistress (Actually, I forgot to assign her as a Professor since her science is now over 80), Eilana is a store clerk/prostitute, Michelle is a store clerk, and Piper is the head maid/prostitute. The eighth spot is left open for any bandit girls I capture and sell off in Crystal Heights.

I'm not trying to complain too much about the tendstims, the price increase took me off guard, but I have diversified my income quite a bit, and I'm pretty happy overall with this playthrough. Once I get another 50k or so, I'm going to be able to purchase the retreat (with money leftover) and be able to experiment more with slaves to really balance out my household. Not to mention, feel confident enough to marry one of my slaves and have children finally. Masters of Raana is a phenomenal game. I can't wait til the next update to explore more areas and content. 8.2 was a godsend of an update by any developers' standards on F95zone.
Have not found Eilana yet. Can you please help?

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes