SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Yeah I'm not sure if it's possible to always train all randoms before selling them if you always capture the female bandit in stokke hills every time she appears.
Oh, that wasn't the intention behind the suggestion at all.

If the capture possibilities are frequent enough (and I do mean first-days-potential with low combat skill team), they'll be mostly your supplementary income. First few weeks without Wealthy are rather tight, financially, to the point you might not even be able to support more than one or two slaves, even without training expenses. That doesn't mean some outstanding roll on a captive can't be squeezed in for fast-and-dirty breaking into hard prostitution (the setup with limited expenses protecting involved slaves). Basically channel your inner MBA and exploit in prostitution ring with as limited training as possible until no longer viable, then dump. >.<

I'd like to see options for very early game - either jump in full feet into "I'm a slave trainer, not a waifu hunter" with the harder approach, or struggle to break the point where you CAN start adding to your household. Without intentionally skipping on encounters/quests because you couldn't handle them anyway by design. I don't like playing "can I do this right now, or will I have to sell a unique-enough slave?" checklist, and that already assumes prior knowledge of things.

Thanks for the heads up on Manipulation, I generally go with Charm so wasn't aware it worked as well as it does :)
Yeah that's not on the table for me either. If I'm going to marry a girl, it's 1 and done.
manofculturememe.gif o7

Though it would be odd if the final version of the game did not support polygamy considering the setting and some of the religions involved (or legal prevelance of monogamy in the real world having explicitly religious roots).

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
If the capture possibilities are frequent enough (and I do mean first-days-potential with low combat skill team), they'll be mostly your supplementary income. First few weeks without Wealthy are rather tight, financially, to the point you might not even be able to support more than one or two slaves, even without training expenses.
Yeah depending on what sort of start you get, I find that the end of 3 months is about when I start to turn things around. That's long enough to get 80 melee, 80 strength, 100 stamina and get the vikings as a vassal even in a Rise from the Ashes Grimdark level game. Up until that point I was pretty much constantly on the verge of bankruptcy.

You might have a different break even point if you're focusing on crafting or something and not doing much fighting. This game I'm just selling every non unique random female as soon as I get her since with 20 charm and 25 manipulation I'm not going to be able to train anyone quickly, especially not at 0 respect when they hate me. It also depends a lot on whether you take the top tier mercs or go with low tier ones. I don't have any top tiers yet. Bud is my big damage dealer with my 1 and only plasma gun so far.

It's almost 4 months in to my current game and I haven't even bought armor for my mercs yet other than my tank (Doyle), who has duraplate. Everyone else is still using leather other than a suit of combat armor for my main and a suit of weave for 1 slave (they get to share it).

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
How can I vassalize vikings? I can't give them anything because donations are disabled. Lots of factions with disabled donations btw. That sex cult near where you kill tribals for example.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
How can I fix this? :ROFLMAO: :oops:
That's the classic Chinese-English-Twine-CSS incompatibility bug. For now, change your default browser language to English and it should align correctly. I'll look into this issue once I rework the CSS for Android.

Reactions: Torgun

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
Me again
I've run all over the map in 200+ days but have yet an undiscovered assignment, where is it ?
Also I dunno if it's a bug or not but I can only have 1 performer at the GoldenDragon ??
If there's one already assigned and I have a second suitable it just stays greyed out.. Too bad as it gives way much money than the others!

1694685048636.png

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
That's the classic Chinese-English-Twine-CSS incompatibility bug. For now, change your default browser language to English and it should align correctly. I'll look into this issue once I rework the CSS for Android.
Why some factions are without their donation options? Some people mentioned that they vassalized vikings. This isn't possible in the current patch.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Me again
I've run all over the map in 200+ days but have yet an undiscovered assignment, where is it ?
Also I dunno if it's a bug or not but I can only have 1 performer at the GoldenDragon ??
If there's one already assigned and I have a second suitable it just stays greyed out.. Too bad as it gives way much money than the others!

View attachment 2928719
Yes, you can only have one Golden Dragon performer at a time. As for the 'Undiscovered' job listing, I don't have that in my old Rise from the Ashes run either, and I've played that 1800+ days. My guess is he hasn't added anything to the slot yet or that job is only available if you do one of the girl's quests that neither of us have bought.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hephannon

Flutewind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
Hey all, is there any way to reduce tendstim prices? It's scarce at Abbot Roo's for some reason (probably cuz prosperity dipped below 25, even though it's now back above 25) and the price for one tendstim is 145. I did the tales from redhaven quest that's supposed to 'significantly' reduce tendstim prices, and lo and behold the price of one tendstim is now 142, a grand total of three dollars of discount.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes