GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I agree with Lurker on the accountant thing. I really wanna see how much they make for me.
Something like this? When assigning or viewing one of your accountants, "Accounting" now replaces "Prositution income".

acc1.JPG

I've also added it to the Business tab:

acc2.JPG

Alright! That's ten lashes! May I retire now?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Please please please!! can anyone explain how the positioning of slaves works? Yes, I know how to put one in the 1st-2nd position, but how on hell can I put the slave that it´s in the position 7 in the position 4???
Put whoever you have in the fourth slot in the second position. Switch the girl in the seventh position to the second slot and then have her switch with the girl in the fourth slot.

It's a minigame.

Jan82

Sep 14, 2021
Is it necessary too decrease willpower for slaves for future quests? All my slaves have really high willpower except for Michelle (read about the diner quest so started decreasing willpower from the beginning). If so which slaves should have low willpower? Gonna take some time too reduce the willpower.

FSDL

Nov 29, 2016
Please please please!! can anyone explain how the positioning of slaves works? Yes, I know how to put one in the 1st-2nd position, but how on hell can I put the slave that it´s in the position 7 in the position 4???
If you click "menu" when you are "at home" a screen with slaves images and positions will display. In that screen selecting "overview" from the options at the right hand side near the bottom will show you that slave's character "traits" to the right of all the slave images. further right from there is the "position" button which you can use to move the slaves around in the frames on the left.

I think you already know that to enact slave movements for interaction, you can use the back and forth arrows, but you might have missed that the rotation arrows don't work if there are empty boxes in some locations between slaves in the secondary menu page. I hope this helps.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Is it necessary too decrease willpower for slaves for future quests? All my slaves have really high willpower except for Michelle (read about the diner quest so started decreasing willpower from the beginning). If so which slaves should have low willpower? Gonna take some time too reduce the willpower.
The main slaves you really want to reduce willpower on are the random ones you want to sell. Having negative willpower seems to increase their sale value.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I started a play through where the plan was to do some training on each of my random slaves before I sold them to increase their sale value, mostly just reducing them to negative willpower. That did seem to significantly increase the sale value of the first slave I did that with. I reduced her willpower to -15 before I sold her and got almost $5k for her at auction. I think the instant sale price was less than $1000.

The problem I'm running into is that if I capture random females as often as they appear, I don't have time to train them before I sell them. By the end of month 2 I have only managed to get 1 slave to negative willpower and sell her so far. I have 5 randoms added to my house, some with respect, some not. And I have 4 more female slaves unprocessed but captured waiting for a spot to open up. 3 spots are taken by Rebecca, Mai Lynn, and Caitlyn.

Are people able to keep up with the flow of randoms if you capture all of them as soon as they appear? Or do you just accept that early on you're going to have to sell some of them without training?

This is the first game I've tried to really focus on it. I suspect it will get easier as my skills go up but early on I felt it necessary to spend a significant amount of time upgrading my house and training stamina up around 100. My starting charm and manipulation are both 45. I also took the academy class that gives you Daria's Gift. All but 2 of the randoms I captured started with more than 80 willpower and despised me. 1 of them started with less than 10 willpower and is the only one I've actually sold so far. 1 of them started with about 20 willpower and she's down at about 0 now so I'm making progress on her.

Maybe I should have waited a bit on buying Caitlyn and Mai Lynn until I made better progress with the randoms, not sure.

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
It is very easy to bite off more than you can chew in this game - there are a LOT of girls readily available but at the start you don't have the skills to break them quickly. It takes over a month of concerted effort just to read all the various books. Play it as a marathon, not a sprint.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Yeah I'm mostly trying to see if it's possible to build myself into a slave trainer fast enough to actually properly train every random slave I get before selling or whether that's just not going to happen (short of maybe a silver tongue start). I decided to start over again with perks that give me 85 manipulate to begin with and see if it works better starting off as a domineering asshole than trying to seduce them. Will find out soon enough.

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
I think I found an Easter Egg...
"Right now, she's chuckling at an old TV show starring a group of people working with selling paper from an office." Shouldn't that be THE Office? :)

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I started a play through where the plan was to do some training on each of my random slaves before I sold them to increase their sale value, mostly just reducing them to negative willpower. That did seem to significantly increase the sale value of the first slave I did that with. I reduced her willpower to -15 before I sold her and got almost $5k for her at auction. I think the instant sale price was less than $1000.

The problem I'm running into is that if I capture random females as often as they appear, I don't have time to train them before I sell them. By the end of month 2 I have only managed to get 1 slave to negative willpower and sell her so far. I have 5 randoms added to my house, some with respect, some not. And I have 4 more female slaves unprocessed but captured waiting for a spot to open up. 3 spots are taken by Rebecca, Mai Lynn, and Caitlyn.

Are people able to keep up with the flow of randoms if you capture all of them as soon as they appear? Or do you just accept that early on you're going to have to sell some of them without training?

This is the first game I've tried to really focus on it. I suspect it will get easier as my skills go up but early on I felt it necessary to spend a significant amount of time upgrading my house and training stamina up around 100. My starting charm and manipulation are both 45. I also took the academy class that gives you Daria's Gift. All but 2 of the randoms I captured started with more than 80 willpower and despised me. 1 of them started with less than 10 willpower and is the only one I've actually sold so far. 1 of them started with about 20 willpower and she's down at about 0 now so I'm making progress on her.

Maybe I should have waited a bit on buying Caitlyn and Mai Lynn until I made better progress with the randoms, not sure.
I ran into the same problem and have been thinking about it lately and figured I should have let some of them wait as I didn't end up having enough room or time to train them before being forced to sell them. I could have left the girl on the lawn in Stokke Hills, the sex slave Watery Eyes, Talika and the Valkyria until I was better able to train them.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I ran into the same problem and have been thinking about it lately and figured I should have let some of them wait as I didn't end up having enough room or time to train them before being forced to sell them. I could have left the girl on the lawn in Stokke Hills, the sex slave Watery Eyes, Talika and the Valkyria until I was better able to train them.
Yeah my plan for now is to NOT capture any of the unique randoms other than Mae for an extended period of time. I do still consider Rebecca a must have. I pretty much always get her on day 1 and start training stamina with her.

Mae is going to be my arena slave for awhile so I can keep 7 slots free for randoms. I'm going to capture the random female in Stokke Hills every time she spawns but most of the ones that are guaranteed and only appear once I'll just leave there until I hopefully get myself caught up on the randoms.

So I'm starting with 85 manipulate. 87 now that I've done the Red Devils quest and the mushrooms. Next order of business is taking the Daria's Gift class and spending a LOT of time in Dockgraves boosting flagellation and bondage in preparation for reading the bondage books. I suspect the dungeon is probably going to be a faster path to breaking the randoms than seduction, although I've never really focused on it so will see how well it works.

Akari will probably be the next unique random I capture but I won't be strong enough for that for awhile anyway. Once I get her she can be my arena slave.

I'm not going to worry too much about fighting the random enemies around town except the random female in stokke hills. Most of my time will be training myself and the girls. Will see how it works.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
nah look at the table in the living room, password is there for the keypad.

nvm i misunderstood your request but yeah if yer stuck just type 8812 into the keypad.
Thanks but the bug is that I couldn't get back to find the code...
nvm reloaded and bought hack system, got the code...

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
Seriously, any guidance on taking control of a faction? Does standing go up linearly with donations? Do I need to get to 100 to see any income? Anything?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Seriously, any guidance on taking control of a faction? Does standing go up linearly with donations? Do I need to get to 100 to see any income? Anything?
For most of them yeah you need 100 standing to get any reward from it. After 100 you get incremental income increases for every point of standing after that. There are some special cases like House Carozza and the republic that give you linear rewards for every point above 0 as well. Some of them are not fully implemented yet and can't actually be fully converted to a vassal.

As far as I've heard you can get the vikings, the christians, fort sera, house carozza, the republic, and theoretically the bandits although the bandits want so much that for most people it's really just theoretical. Presumably more and more of them will open up as options as new versions come out.

I've only personally gotten rewards from the vikings, house carozza, fort sera, and the republic so far.

midn8t

Sep 27, 2021
I thought you use to need rope to capture slaves ? but there does not seem to be rope for sale any more in market or store ?

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Yeah my plan for now is to NOT capture any of the unique randoms other than Mae for an extended period of time. I do still consider Rebecca a must have. I pretty much always get her on day 1 and start training stamina with her.

Mae is going to be my arena slave for awhile so I can keep 7 slots free for randoms. I'm going to capture the random female in Stokke Hills every time she spawns but most of the ones that are guaranteed and only appear once I'll just leave there until I hopefully get myself caught up on the randoms.

So I'm starting with 85 manipulate. 87 now that I've done the Red Devils quest and the mushrooms. Next order of business is taking the Daria's Gift class and spending a LOT of time in Dockgraves boosting flagellation and bondage in preparation for reading the bondage books. I suspect the dungeon is probably going to be a faster path to breaking the randoms than seduction, although I've never really focused on it so will see how well it works.

Akari will probably be the next unique random I capture but I won't be strong enough for that for awhile anyway. Once I get her she can be my arena slave.

I'm not going to worry too much about fighting the random enemies around town except the random female in stokke hills. Most of my time will be training myself and the girls. Will see how it works.
If I were to do it again, and I'd rather not as I'm ninety days into my latest Rise from the Ashes run and I want to get somewhere with it, I might even let Mae wait. I don't usually end up getting enough pistols to get that income anytime soon anyway, and all Mae is doing for me now is getting oggled by Roo when she gets her measly 25 RD income--and aging. I might just get the Valkria, as she's pretty much guaranteed to be a decent Arena choice, put off the combat that includes the sex slave and leave Talika in Kasey's Park for a while too. I'm going to have to take out the ones that prevent/inhibit the caravans soon enough and I think that's all I can handle as I consider Rebecca an early must-have as well and Juno and Michelle are gimmies and I like them.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes