msor

Aug 5, 2020
Can somebody explain that DX drug to me? How does it work? It says something like lowering the skills 2 each day. What's the point of using it?
Each doze gives you +20 to all main stats and skills, up to 120. But it gives addiction and stats begin to deteriorate by 2 for each day without a doze.
So, you can boost yourself up to 120 and then consume only 1 doze per 10 days to keep it up. Your stats will always be 100-120 without any training.

Reactions: khumak

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I have crashed again with the plain reject of proposal of marriage by Aria for religion reasons. So far, in both cases have been with Aria as a Buddhist.

I have nibbled a bit and seems that you must be an atheist or of the same religion of the girl that you propose, or the girl must be be atheist and then you can be of any religion. Can some one confirm this?

If this it´s the case, should be nice that you get some advice in the wiki or in the game when you embrace a religion. That´s a nasty surprise.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Each doze gives you +20 to all main stats and skills, up to 120. But it gives addiction and stats begin to deteriorate by 2 for each day without a doze.
So, you can boost yourself up to 120 and then consume only 1 doze per 10 days to keep it up. Your stats will always be 100-120 without any training.
I keep meaning to try that sometime and have never gotten around to it. Are the stats gained/lost from the drug tracked separately from your base stats/skills and whatever skills you might gain through use or through training?

Seems like it might be a worthwhile option to get drugged up to 120 int before reading skill books and then suffer through the stat loss when you stop taking it but not if I have to continue taking it permanently, and not if I just lose all the stats I gained from the books from the withdrawls. How does the stat loss/withdrawls work for it?

Lillibilli

May 31, 2017
Thanks for that then! If it's not a problem, I'l be gratefull if you could tell me waht needed fixing, that way I can save a copy of those particular edits and so I can update de the next ver too to add the slots again, or if you prefer to do it yourself, I can give you the edits I saved (Is mostly so I don't need to rewrite it all again).
"if _call is [NUMBER]" from 21 to 23 in the CallPic passage.
"if $activeslave is [NUMBER]" from 29 to 34 in the LoadStat passage.
"if _call is [NUMBER]" from 80 to 85 in the XXX passage.
In the GirlCheck passage "if $apavatars lte 14 and $ownret gte 1" the 14 should be 20 and "if $ownret gte 1 and $apavatars gte 15 and $avatars gte 2" the 15 should be 21.
A couple of description errors (Retreat mentions a maximum of nine slaves and the descriptions for nine girls stored are repeated) in the Apart passage.
Still in the Apart passage "set $activeslave to [NUMBER]" is always at 28 for the new additions when it should go up to 34; "$backtohouse to [NUMBER]" is always set to 9 for the new additions when it should go up to 15.
Apart[NUMBER]Load, Apart[NUMBER]Return, and LoadTempAp[NUMBER] passages from 16 to 21 are outright missing.

In practice storing girls didn't really work as the stats were not loaded, stored, or recalled properly; Pics didn't target the right stored girl for the face icon, and the stat sheet targeted the wrong girl.
I suggest using a comparison tool to look at the specific code modification from your version to mine to get a clearer idea.

I attached my notes on it, but not sure if you can make sense of them.

rugburn

Sep 16, 2018
I got The Dig dialogue to trigger at the dinner event but it's not in my quest log? Is it bugged in the latest update?

msor

Aug 5, 2020
I keep meaning to try that sometime and have never gotten around to it. Are the stats gained/lost from the drug tracked separately from your base stats/skills and whatever skills you might gain through use or through training?

Seems like it might be a worthwhile option to get drugged up to 120 int before reading skill books and then suffer through the stat loss when you stop taking it but not if I have to continue taking it permanently, and not if I just lose all the stats I gained from the books from the withdrawls. How does the stat loss/withdrawls work for it?
It does not matter are these stats gained from drugs or from books/training. They will degrade to 20 without drugs. And only after that - addiction will gone away. All books that you have read or lessons that you completed before or during drugs period - will be wasted.

So choosing drugs - should be a considered as permanent solution, not some temporary boost.

Reactions: khumak

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
It does not matter are these stats gained from drugs or from books/training. They will degrade to 20 without drugs. And only after that - addiction will gone away. All books that you have read or lessons that you completed before or during drugs period - will be wasted.

So choosing drugs - should be a considered as permanent solution, not some temporary boost.
Ahh that's a shame. Sounds like the drugs are a non option for me then. Thanks for saving me the time I would have wasted trying them.

Reactions: WakamoSato

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Just either treat them really nice, or break them completely, then the only time they'll overpower you, is if you have them assigned to morning BJ's :p
Plus that they probably are invited to sleep with their master. They have all night to plan and surprise their master in case they really decide to. With a house-full with battle-savvy and well-trained slaves most masters are already out-numbered and possibly also outgunned already without any drugs. And despite that most of them still control matters at home and on battlefields.

Of course there are and will always be slaves that are ready and willing to bite the hand that feeds them. Yet they usually realize there will be consequences if they bite too deep. Slaves are taught to obey and told quite graphically what to expect in case they get too ambitious. The drugs discussed here can move the balance of power to some degree, I do not doubt that. To make slaves rebel and take the control from their masters? Nah. :cool:

Reactions: WakamoSato

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
Plus that they probably are invited to sleep with their master. They have all night to plan and surprise their master in case they really decide to. With a house-full with battle-savvy and well-trained slaves most masters are already out-numbered and possibly also outgunned already without any drugs. And despite that most of them still control matters at home and on battlefields.

Of course there are and will always be slaves that are ready and willing to bite the hand that feeds them. Yet they usually realize there will be consequences if they bite too deep. Slaves are taught to obey and told quite graphically what to expect in case they get too ambitious. The drugs discussed here can move the balance of power to some degree, I do not doubt that. To make slaves rebel and take the control from their masters? Nah. :cool:
Yea, I've been playing on my original save for long enough, to have 7 out of 8 combat ready with coil guns and Duraplate. They could smash me if they wanted, but I got them on Undying Love, 90+ happiness and all but one is over 50 in corruption.(she's at 47).

I can reck them in the dungeon, and all they say is "Let's do it again". :)

Reactions: tsap

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Hah, decided to try something new and play without selecting "Wealthy" for the $2000 starting cushion.

Day 2: -50 RD from storm damage.
Day 3: -150 RD from flooding. Household budget: -47RD

At least Juno rolled with Techie and Workaholic, so there's a reason to salvage this. Things are... dare I say it... grim XD

Default settings (normal difficulty, normal dice), too. Reminds me of Randy shenanigans in Rimworld.

Sexual Soda

Aug 5, 2019
Using android troubleshooting tip #2, I used to be able to edit files, however now it tells me the file size is too large to edit.

Anybody willing to edit the file so it says .25-4 on it like it says in the post?

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes