andafer

Oct 12, 2021
Hi there is any way to include our own custom pics for randomized slaves?

In other html games as Apocalyptic World, there is a quick and easy way to create new "unique" set of custom images for specific girls. I suppose Masters of Raana works differently and maybe is necessary to change some specific line in html linking randomized slaves with generic images. Some idea?

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
I love this game, but with the additional possibility of capturing and buying slaves, even with The Retreat is impossible to get all the "unique" slaves (speaking mostly about the special, capturable ones), so I did a little edit to the html file to expand The Retreat and add more slots.

I'm not a pro with html, and I did this edit for me, just decided to share it in case someone else wanted it too, but there could be bugs somewhere (I didn't run a full test).

Last edited:

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
When I had 41 stamina points, every night asleep in my luxurious bed gave me 22 stamina points. I have trained stamina up to 61. I still get 22 points per night slept. is there a point where the recovery per night increases?

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
When I had 41 stamina points, every night asleep in my luxurious bed gave me 22 stamina points. I have trained stamina up to 61. I still get 22 points per night slept. is there a point where the recovery per night increases?
Yes, raise your stamina. 41 stamina is very low. Skills aren't considered good until they are at least 75.

Once you get 100 stamina it will be almost impossible to use it all.

Also, there are many things in the game that increase your stamina recharge. For instance have a slave with high medicine be in charge of healing you that way sometimes when you come home you will get some more stamina. Also, showering can give you a bit more, and there are some stamina implants.

Upgrade the bathroom. You get a stamina boost from having a fully upgrade bathroom.

You can also get massages from prostitutes to get a bit of stamina recharge or visit the ocean in the wilderness to get a recharge.

At your stage the main thing you need to do is make sure your slaves are set to healing you so they will give you a little pick me up now and then.

Stamina is probably the most important stat in the game. I always raise it to at least 80 ASAP.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Just for being sure I have understood you right. You don´t get an increase in your stamina recovery from sleeping till you arrive to 75 (give or or take) ?

Damm. This kind of long investment don´t fit well with my playstyle, at least during the first 100 days of game.

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Thanks for your answer, but all the thinks you mention are well know to me. Bathing, the Spa, the healing when you arrive at home from Caitlin... It´s not my first run.

I´m just asking for the cutting point. The training capability it´s an scarce resource, If you train Stamina you don´t train combat, or science, and you must choose your priorities. If I must invest 35 training sessions (from 41 to 75) before getting any sensible benefit, that´s a lot of investment
There is some variation in how much you get back. Sometimes you'll sleep well, sometimes you won't. Sometimes it's hot or stormy, sometimes it's not. But you will get more and more stamina from sleeping the higher your base stamina is. If you have the bedroom maxed out plus the healing implant, plus 100 stamina you can go to sleep at like 2 stamina and wake up with 100 or close to it.

In a new game, I train stamina twice a day every day until I get to 80. Then I usually take a break from stamina training to do a few other things like boost my medical skill a little, maybe train up melee a bit, etc. But soon after that it's back to stamina training again until I hit at least 100. You're going to want to train stamina on your slaves anyway.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Thanks for your answer, but all the thinks you mention are well know to me. Bathing, the Spa, the healing when you arrive at home from Caitlin... It´s not my first run.

I´m just asking for the cutting point. The training capability it´s an scarce resource, If you train Stamina you don´t train combat, or science, and you must choose your priorities. If I must invest 35 training sessions (from 41 to 75) before getting any sensible benefit, that´s a lot of investment
Actually, because stamina is required for everything else, training it first actually makes everything else easier. You will have an easier time training everything else and doing everything else if you have enough stamina.

That said, there is no time limit in this game. There are no external pressures. You don't have to achieve anything in any specific set of time.

Once your stamina is high you can sleep 30 minutes a night, and be fully rested. So you get to do a LOT more every day, but again this doesn't really matter.

There really isn't a scarce resource in this game. All you have to do is not go broke. That is pretty easy to prevent. If you don't want to train your stamina then don't. You will just need to sleep longer and you will get less done every day.

In any event 41 stamina is very low. That is just the way it is. If you want to have more energy then you have to train it more.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Just for being sure I have understood you right. You don´t get an increase in your stamina recovery from sleeping till you arrive to 75 (give or or take) ?

Damm. This kind of long investment don´t fit well with my playstyle, at least during the first 100 days of game.
There is no rush. Time doesn't matter. Some people like to finish the game as fast as possible, but that is just a preference.

You can literally just do 1 thing every day and then go to sleep. It won't matter. All you need to do is not go broke.

So if you don't want to train stamina to 100 then don't do it. You will just sleep more often. So what. It really doesn't matter.

Just get your passive economy going so you don't have to worry about going broke and then feel free to take as long as you want.

Time simply doesn't matter.

Whatever your play style is will work just fine.

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
(Christianity and Cult of the Elder, specifically) also have an impact on Stamina.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
There really isn't a scarce resource in this game. All you have to do is not go broke. That is pretty easy to prevent. If you don't want to train your stamina then don't. You will just need to sleep longer and you will get less done every day.
There is no rush. Time doesn't matter
Both of you are quite right.

BUTAnd everithing that comes before a but it´s of smal importance..

Yes. The game have no time limit, and you can expend more time to get your goals. But I´m a dirty minmaxer, for me the fun of the game it´s resource management and optimizing results.

Each one have his own tastes and kinks, and this one it´s mine

Yegermaster

Aug 9, 2020
Can someone edit a save for me to download when I try to edit mine I don't understand anything it's all gibberish I would like a save with lots of money of someone can provide I would be gratefull.I play on phone don't have PC I play with joiplay.

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
I think he must have changed something in MoR_082(A5,3)_Tier4. I just started over to test and made sure not to enter any of the slave auction sites until I could afford the storm child. She's not there. Maybe she shows up later or has some kind of story tied to her now. Guess I'll find out soon enough.
Is this the latest word on the Storm Child? I've only seen her mentioned here and was wondering if it is possible to get her.

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
As far as I know Stormchild is a trait that is available, but with a very low chance of appearing.In that fight you get the Valkyrie, there was in at least one testversion a guarantee you got the Stormchildbut that was for testing. Other than that I think the chance is something like 0,5% or so.

Reactions: Lurker452
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes