aaaaaa3311

Jul 16, 2021
My influence suddenly drops to 0 but I couldn't understand why. Now I cannot access Crystal and the Velvet Room. I've finished every missions. Is there any way to fix it without grinding from the start?

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I´m having trouble convincing aria to marry me. Affection it´s loving, she have been in my household for more than 6 days, I have finished her quest. but probabilities are "impossible". It´s the first time I have this problem, in other runs it have worked perfectly fine.

I´m Aesir (in fact, 130 of devotion, pouring slaves to the church as water), and she is Buddist. If I convert to Atheism, she accept instantly. It´s this right and working as intended? I have seen not any reference to incompatibilities between religions in the wiki or any other place.

Also, no chances at all of converting her.

jjs12

Jul 4, 2019
I´m having trouble convincing aria to marry me. Affection it´s loving, she have been in my household for more than 6 days, I have finished her quest. but probabilities are "impossible". It´s the first time I have this problem, in other runs it have worked perfectly fine.

I´m Aesir (in fact, 130 of devotion, pouring slaves to the church as water), and she is Buddist. If I convert to Atheism, she accept instantly. It´s this right and working as intended? I have seen not any reference to incompatibilities between religions in the wiki or any other place.

Also, no chances at all of converting her.
have you tried converting her to your religion, at 100 devotion that is suppose to be an option

opps you already answered that, have you tried dropping her willpower to get her to convert to your religion

Last edited:

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
have you tried converting her to your religion, at 100 devotion that is suppose to be an option

opps you already answered that, have you tried dropping her willpower to get her to convert to your religion
My house it´s the house of the happy girls with high willpower (113 in her case). They will do anything with me and bite and geld with no remorse any other that dare to touch them with a finger.

Not a cost effective option. I will marry another one.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Why does Bud contribute to MC power, but Loren and Ansel do not? They are more capable, with higher stats, than him.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Why does Bud contribute to MC power, but Loren and Ansel do not? They are more capable, with higher stats, than him.
What do you have their primary duty as? I think they have to be set to guard to count as Power.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
What do you have their primary duty as? I think they have to be set to guard to count as Power.
I should have clarified that I was asking about their initial contribution of power from hiring, which probably can only be answered by GrimDark himself. You are right about setting to guard for additional pts.

Last edited:

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Hello, English is not my mother tongue
I would like to ask where to find the virgin in the tavern's maiden dream mission
I've been thinking about this the last day or so and suspecting it might have been put through Google Translate I've been pondering what it could mean. Having extensive knowledge of how Google Translate can garble easy Romance languages from a previous life, I have a guess he's referring to Eliana's Quest. Eliana being confused with a virgin or a maiden is the sort of silly mistake a machine can make.

If you're referring to Eliana's Quest from Furry's in Redhaven, you go up to Darkmere anytime after you get that far and Eliana's wagon will be at the exact top center of the screen. Literally off the screen in some browsers, but if you click at the top border of the screen in the exact middle you should get it to pop up.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I should have clarified that I was asking about their initial contribution of power from hiring. You are right about setting to guard for additional pts.
I didn't know there was a bonus from hiring! Thanks for the info.

As for the rationale of why he's more valuable, he does live in an ammo store. That does make him worth more than either of the other two. He's a dirt cheap plasma firer some thirty days into the game if you go all-out combat.

Reactions: Gato21

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I didn't know there was a bonus from hiring! Thanks for the info.

As for the rationale of why he's more valuable, he does live in an ammo store. That does make him worth more than either of the other two. He's a dirt cheap plasma firer some thirty days into the game if you go all-out combat.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For example, $is_17 corresponds to Felix who gives you a whopping 3 pts ($mcpower+=3) right off the bat when hired. Bud corresponds to $is_13 which results in +1 pt.
However, $is_3 (Loren) and $is_9 (Ansel) do not have any initial power pts.

Last edited:
Reactions: LizJ and Gunner Rey

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Something else that might not be apparent to most people regarding power is that your current net worth affects power significantly. So for instance if you're running with nothing but low tier mercs and you don't have enough power to make progress with the orphanage, check back when you have a couple hundred k in the bank and you're good.

Also if you get any of the factions as a vassal you get a HUGE amount of power, at which point it will never again be a concern (unless Grim adds something else that requires a ton of it).

Reactions: Gunner Rey

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
For example, $is_17 corresponds to Felix who gives you a whopping 3 pts ($mcpower+=3) right off the bat when hired. Bud corresponds to $is_13 which results in +1 pt.
Sir, are you comparing Mr. Bud Walton of the Great House Walton to a simple Marston whore and a shirtless tent-dweller?

lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
Eliana's wagon will be at the exact top center of the screen. Literally off the screen in some browsers, but if you click at the top border of the screen in the exact middle you should get it to pop up.
First time I went there, was about to make camp and wait, just saw the PoI marker before I did though..
Saw the same one (barely) for the Keller guy. Im not sure why theres yet another type of PoI marker, but I dont like this one its not easy to see, especially when you have been seeing other PoI markers that stand out more.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I suspect it is because Loren, Ansel and Peasant are just regular commoners trying to make a living as mercs as opposed to the others who are professional mercs. Just a guess.

edit: Should have read further as others have answered. lol

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes