Lillibilli

May 31, 2017
I love this game, but with the additional possibility of capturing and buying slaves, even with The Retreat is impossible to get all the "unique" slaves (speaking mostly about the special, capturable ones), so I did a little edit to the html file to expand The Retreat and add more slots.

I'm not a pro with html, and I did this edit for me, just decided to share it in case someone else wanted it too, but there could be bugs somewhere (I didn't run a full test).
It does have a few bugs.

Gave it a touch up, appears to be working fine now, but I might have missed something else.
Really wish the code used objects for the slaves, would make things way simpler.

tharock51

Aug 29, 2021
Hi, does making a slave wear harnesse only usefull until 29 corruption? Thewiki says it increase humiliation by 2 per day until a slave reach 29 Corruption. (more if a slave is shamefast or pure)

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Can somebody explain that DX drug to me? How does it work? It says something like lowering the skills 2 each day. What's the point of using it?

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Can somebody explain that DX drug to me? How does it work? It says something like lowering the skills 2 each day. What's the point of using it?
I've not used it, so this is just speculation. I understand it to raise up all your stats, maybe to 100. The point of it is that you don't have to spend time or money training. You just need to take another dose after 2-3 weeks depending on how low you don't mind your stats dropping at 2 per day. For someone playing a short game that might be a good trade off.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
As far as I know Stormchild is a trait that is available, but with a very low chance of appearing.In that fight you get the Valkyrie, there was in at least one testversion a guarantee you got the Stormchildbut that was for testing. Other than that I think the chance is something like 0,5% or so.
He changed it so she's got a 1 or 2% chance of appearing in the slave auctions. That's the only way to get her currently as far as I've heard.

Edger

May 30, 2017
A few questions:
Is there a stat limit that the game recognizes if I train my Strength to 300 does the game still account for that?
Does increasing Blacksmithing or Artisan reduces the time to make weapons and armor so you can build more faster?
Is it better to kill the mafia or invest in them?

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
It's pretty OP for its price. The real danger lies in the scarcity of Denaar-X. Your supplier might go dry for a couple of days, or even weeks (RNG), causing unhealthy drops in stats before you're able to dose up again.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
A few questions:
Is there a stat limit that the game recognizes if I train my Strength to 300 does the game still account for that?
Does increasing Blacksmithing or Artisan reduces the time to make weapons and armor so you can build more faster?
Is it better to kill the mafia or invest in them?
Damage bonus scales up to roughly 1,500 STR as some monsters touch on those levels - at least baneclaws and charucks. The Black Scorpion samurai in Raikan has around 400.

Yes, higher skill reduces crafting time.

jjs12

Jul 4, 2019
Whats does the stormchild trait do and is it bound to a specific girl or totally rnd?
like the Valkery her name changes every time but her image does not change, and the stormchild trait shows below the bonuses when she is up for auction so you know you found her and should buy her, her other traits and some of the bonuses change every time you find her like all the others

1694198092162.png

1694197885147.png

Last edited:

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
like the Valkery her name changes every time but her image does not change, and the stormchild trait shows below the bonuses when she is up for auction so you know you found her and should buy her, her other traits and some of the bonuses change every time you find her like all the others

View attachment 2914785

View attachment 2914782
Thank you very much. Would you be so kind as to inform me about the Valkery as well? Another thing I seem to have missed entirely.

K_Nakamura

Jun 29, 2020
What a massive timesink, I love it! The text descriptions for sex scenes are perfect.

For now, I force 4 mercs to scavenge and 1 to prostitute herself, that sustanins my mansion financially (barely but still) while I train the slaves. Just finished my first slave, started second. The beginning of the game seems very slow, I hope the amount of content is large in this game.

jjs12

Jul 4, 2019
Thank you very much. Would you be so kind as to inform me about the Valkery as well? Another thing I seem to have missed entirely.
you find the Valkery in Marstons Ave just northwest of Sloppy Joes in a group there, you have to capture her. she has random stats and traits like most slaves but she can get up to a +65 bonus to beauty which puts her at a max of 95 natural beauty, plastic sergery can only get them up to 85 beauty, I think she can also get really high DEX bonus also but her name changes every time you prosses her

1694204093292.png

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
you find the Valkery in Marstons Ave just northwest of Sloppy Joes in a group there, you have to capture her. she has random stats and traits like most slaves but she can get up to a +65 bonus to beauty which puts her at a max of 95 natural beauty, plastic sergery can only get them up to 85 beauty, I think she can also get really high DEX bonus also but her name changes every time you prosses her

View attachment 2914937
I may have the wrong captured slave, but mine came with the Brawler/Warrior combo, 75 health, and a high 70's melee skill. Arena gold!

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
If you go on to his Discord
Myeah, without derailing with unwanted rants, that's the problem right there, and the reason I asked about the models used here.

Saw a few more of the AI pics, really high quality, and very fitting the settings. Makes the renders, which probably required far more work, pale in comparison.

Anyway, messed around a bit, and two things immediately stood out to me:

1. Love the procgen slaves
2. Don't have anywhere near enough slots/time/management tools to handle even a fraction of them

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Random:
3. Really hope there'll be opportunity to turn "princess" Adrienne into Michelle's subordinate "emotional support" slave. Her personality really grates at me. At least Michelle's a productive member of the household, keenly aware of how much in debt (implied or not) to the MC she is, and actually puts effort into expressing it in practical terms (unlike her "what do I need school for" lover). High willpower Michelle probably should be able to turn tables in their relationship on Ms. "attend to me, peons."

And why the hell am I even paying a wage to the golddigger-in-training for a safe environment with FREE room-and-board, right after I go through all the trouble to rescue her just to keep Michelle happy? You want money, do your job, which means taking care of Michelle as long as she wants. Suggested approach - let Adrienne stay with you with no income, have a scene where she asks for money, either give it unconditionally (you enabler, you), or demand something in exchange - being Michelle's "feel good" assistant among the possible choices. In this household you carry your weight, missy.

Side note, MC's passivity during the only sex scene they have really begs to be expanded on, though maybe I didn't hit enough corruption from either. The grind is real :(

4. Mentioned it before, will mention again at every opportunity - vinegettes scenes between the slaves and/or followers. At least it would enliven the daily grind, a lot. Surprising lack of interactions between them during parties, while at it :(

5. Multi-some sex scenes, with active participation by sufficiently interested slaves (definitely not the priority right now, but something to keep in mind none the less - oh the potential). Mostly so I can have Michelle take Adrienne down to the training room where she belongs, with her attitude.

6. Positioning during fighting works... weird. Characters shouldn't have to spend a turn counter-charging enemy that already closed in to hit them in melee.

7. The "approve(?)/reprimand" results in end-of-day mini-events really could use customized approach. Catching someone wasting half a day sleeping in the shed is not the same as giving food to some urchins that could be befriended for long-term benefit, yet they all seem to have the same set of "results."

8. "Special" captured slaves, like Talika, probably need individual treatment during procgen. Aside from traits (I really hope Mae is "Perverted" by default, and not just a happy roll for me), Talika should absolutely start by absolutely hating the MC's guts. Even if you manage to just knock out your bounty there. Not sure if reading too much into it, but when captured in my game she was definitely bonking someone going by "examine" readout, so my MC likely just killed her Senpai-with-benefits (at the very least) right before she ended up with 60 Dedication and no Fear or Anger after being "processed." Eeeh?

Importance over 9000. Beryll monkeys are apparently not just self-aware, but intelligent tool users with a complex society. They also greatly appreciate the human female form (Mae's heavy breathing intensifies). Romance arc when?

As always, had a lot of fun even with all the mechanical limitations and WIP placeholders. Hope none of the above came out as "dev teh sux" whinage, rather than some hopefully constructive feedback :)

(Really, though, fuck Adrienne's personality - and NOT in a good way!)

Edit: Incidentally, Adrienne strikes me as exactly the kind of personality that would go into debt with very much the wrong kind of people to borrow any amount from, thinking she could bat her eyelashes and "tee-hee" our of any consequences, even after being rescued.... as an idea for a story arc that would turn her, legally, into a slave after she lands her "no-effort-required" spot in MC's household.

Michelle's a good girl. I need an appropriate reward for her >.>

Last edited:
Reactions: Jidenna Jefferson

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
It does have a few bugs.

Gave it a touch up, appears to be working fine now, but I might have missed something else.
Really wish the code used objects for the slaves, would make things way simpler.
Thanks for that then! If it's not a problem, I'l be gratefull if you could tell me waht needed fixing, that way I can save a copy of those particular edits and so I can update de the next ver too to add the slots again, or if you prefer to do it yourself, I can give you the edits I saved (Is mostly so I don't need to rewrite it all again).

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
Myeah, without derailing with unwanted rants, that's the problem right there, and the reason I asked about the models used here.
Sorry, you're out of luck then. I think there are 6-7 people contributing images and I'm the only one with an F95 account

Reactions: SpikyHair

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Sorry, you're out of luck then. I think there are 6-7 people contributing images and I'm the only one with an F95 account
Fair enough, it's on me after all.

If you ever do feel so inclined, would appreciate if you could post a compilation of the models/prompts used here, though :)

Great work on what's already in, while at it.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes