Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
Hey all, is there any way to reduce tendstim prices? It's scarce at Abbot Roo's for some reason (probably cuz prosperity dipped below 25, even though it's now back above 25) and the price for one tendstim is 145. I did the tales from redhaven quest that's supposed to 'significantly' reduce tendstim prices, and lo and behold the price of one tendstim is now 142, a grand total of three dollars of discount.
Have you fully upgraded Aimee's store? I've yet to see her price below the general store but I've also never had prosperity go that low. Maybe there is a point to that last upgrade! Still, even at 145 ea you can buy a lot of stims for 50k.

You can also craft them, though it takes some setup. Also click heavy since you have to craft/buy injectors.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Hey all, is there any way to reduce tendstim prices? It's scarce at Abbot Roo's for some reason (probably cuz prosperity dipped below 25, even though it's now back above 25) and the price for one tendstim is 145. I did the tales from redhaven quest that's supposed to 'significantly' reduce tendstim prices, and lo and behold the price of one tendstim is now 142, a grand total of three dollars of discount.
Pretty easy. Consume less tendistim. Don´t buy tendstim and slowly the price will lower.
But if you combat everyday and every chance and consume tendistim like candies, resign to see the price skyrocketing.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Have you fully upgraded Aimee's store? I've yet to see her price below the general store but I've also never had prosperity go that low. Maybe there is a point to that last upgrade! Still, even at 145 ea you can buy a lot of stims for 50k.

You can also craft them, though it takes some setup. Also click heavy since you have to craft/buy injectors.
I checked my old Rise from the Ashes run and a fully upgraded Aimee's sells 20 Tendstims for 3040 and prosperity in that game is about 3, it's been fluctuating between 0 and 5 for hundreds of days now. I'm truly a Lord of the Flies reigning atop a trash-heap.

Interestingly enough, Roo has them for 2900, so cheaper than Amy. I don't know if that's what Grimdark intended, but for RP purposes only perhaps Roo gives me such a great price because every other Friday we take turns spitroasting Dakota's tight little teen-aged ass all night long.

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
As for the 'Undiscovered' job listing, I don't have that in my old Rise from the Ashes run either, and I've played that 1800+ days. My guess is he hasn't added anything to the slot yet or that job is only available if you do one of the girl's quests that neither of us have bought.
Hah! I actually went through the code checking on that one a few days ago.

It's a placeholder with no "job description" value associated with it.

On another note, bondage "release" reactions can have weird results. Multiple orgasms (think she was at corruption 5 beforehand, but definitely multiple points gained), stats being what they are (including negative anger), and still
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Hah! I actually went through the code checking on that one a few days ago.

It's a placeholder with no "job description" value associated with it.

On another note, bondage "release" reactions can have weird results. Multiple orgasms (think she was at corruption 5 beforehand, but definitely multiple points gained), stats being what they are (including negative anger), and still
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Her Corruption is still only nine, she's still lying to herself. We both know she likes it, and she'll start admitting it soon...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SpikyHair

Canes

May 27, 2018
So I keep rolling negative numbers and I have no idea what the dice rolls signify. What does -216 mean here?

Clipboard Image.jpg

jjs12

Jul 4, 2019
So I keep rolling negative numbers and I have no idea what the dice rolls signify. What does -216 mean here?

View attachment 2930969
this is not D&D, a high dice roll fails in MOR but with that check you have no chance. with a dice roll of 0 the result would be -150, with a dice roll of 100 the result would be -250, you need a positive result to succed

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
I checked my old Rise from the Ashes run and a fully upgraded Aimee's sells 20 Tendstims for 3040 and prosperity in that game is about 3, it's been fluctuating between 0 and 5 for hundreds of days now. I'm truly a Lord of the Flies reigning atop a trash-heap.

Interestingly enough, Roo has them for 2900, so cheaper than Amy. I don't know if that's what Grimdark intended, but for RP purposes only perhaps Roo gives me such a great price because every other Friday we take turns spitroasting Dakota's tight little teen-aged ass all night long.
So it sounds like Aimee is always more expensive than Roo. Very odd since you're sponsoring Aimee and you pay 50k for her lab setup.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Flutewind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
So it sounds like Aimee is always more expensive than Roo. Very odd since you're sponsoring Aimee and you pay 50k for her lab setup.
I think Grim said somewhere that it's cause Roo tries to pander to powerful men; like offering cheap(er) tendstim prices.

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
PLS HELP!!
Went on a holiday trip with just my phone (Android) thinking an html game will be fine....
It isn't! The phone eat a part of the game screen making it unplayable
Read the wiki and it explains you just have to make a simple change in the start_game.html, but all apps refuse to edit it or crash..
Could someone please send me a file/link to an android compatible game file?
Thanks!!

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
It´s the "buying 9mm in Dakota store at 2.3$" and "Sell it oversea at 3$" a bug or a feature? It´s almost unlimited free money...

Edit: Ok, I see. The amount you can buy it´s limited.

Last edited:

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
How does saves behaves between different game versions? Do you have to start a new game, or game picks up without bugs when you load save from earlier versions?
Thanks in advance.

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
It´s the "buying 9mm in Dakota store at 2.3$" and "Sell it oversea at 3$" a bug or a feature? It´s almost unlimited free money...

Edit: Ok, I see. The amount you can buy it´s limited.
Plus there's the cost of the boat trip (and the time it takes).

I recall seeing somewhere (the wiki?) that it is possible to profit from trade under certain circumstances; this might be one part of that.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes