muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Is there a limit to quantity of slaves in household? Basically, can I have all "story" slaves in one run or I have to sold/free somebody to clear space?

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Is there a limit to quantity of slaves in household? Basically, can I have all "story" slaves in one run or I have to sold/free somebody to clear space?
Unless you buy "The Retreat" you can only have 8 initial slaves with you in your house, once you buy the other place you get like 20 slots but you have to manually send the slaves there... is like a 2nd residency where they "wait for your orders"

Reactions: muchacho

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Currently you can have eight in your own household, nine in the Retreat plus you can put one at the Arena and marry a girl to open up another slot. That makes for nineteen at a time total.

However he's upgrading the house now and that is subject to change and go up soon.

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
Currently you can have eight in your own household, nine in the Retreat plus you can put one at the Arena and marry a girl to open up another slot. That makes for nineteen at a time total.

However he's upgrading the house now and that is subject to change and go up soon.
The Retreat is way too expensive, you can have 8 slaves pretty early on and many things to buy before this overpriced barn...

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Should I sell male slaves or donate to Fort Sera? Increasing Fort's numbers don't do anything right now as far as I know.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Should I sell male slaves or donate to Fort Sera? Increasing Fort's numbers don't do anything right now as far as I know.
Depends, does donating increase your influence so you get faster to the arena/imperial arms? if not... then money

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
Eventually there is a repeating morning event where Ikaanos buys 20 troops from the Fort. Your standing goes up with Ikaanos, and the Fort gets paid.

Reactions: lurkathon

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Eventually there is a repeating morning event where Ikaanos buys 20 troops from the Fort. Your standing goes up with Ikaanos, and the Fort gets paid.
Thanks for the info. Selling males for 250 is a bad deal probably. I don't know why guys like Hulk or level 6 bounty targets gives that low money.

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
Thanks for the info. Selling males for 250 is a bad deal probably. I don't know why guys like Hulk or level 6 bounty targets gives that low money.
I wonder about the current (and future) selling of captured males, like:
  • what captured male Skill level (or fame) returns more than the minimum offer?
  • does Armand the accountant have a benefit here, or just with female auctions?
  • do I get a better offer in Crystal Heights than elsewhere?
I'd try to test these questions (with save-scumming or if the game had an option other that sell/free), but I am expecting that there is probably a random generator at work here.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Every slave you give to the fort increase the fort power by two and the fort revenue by 3 when you get control of the fort. Not a bad investment for the 200-300 slaves

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
What's the use of the dungeon chair?
It prevents 90% of bondage actions and I can't tell what it does passively

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
WIP at the moment, supposed to be 4 sitting her on vibrating dildos both anal and pussy ones while you facefuck her but that's yet to be implemented, remember... early alpha

Reactions: Hephannon

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
There is a niche for it as it stands, I just don't remember for certain what it does. I think it drops Willpower effectively but I seldom use it so I can't recall.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
There is a niche for it as it stands, I just don't remember for certain what it does. I think it drops Willpower effectively but I seldom use it so I can't recall.
If coupled with good bondage/whipping skills the girl gets a lot of affection, willpower loss, arousal gain and defiance loss.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

msor

Aug 5, 2020
I wonder about the current (and future) selling of captured males, like:
  • what captured male Skill level (or fame) returns more than the minimum offer?
  • does Armand the accountant have a benefit here, or just with female auctions?
  • do I get a better offer in Crystal Heights than elsewhere?
I'd try to test these questions (with save-scumming or if the game had an option other that sell/free), but I am expecting that there is probably a random generator at work here.
Selling at Crystal Heights brings +20% money.
Most slaves costs 250-300, but some captured lvl6 male slaves can be sold for 2000+
Price mechanism is the same as selling regular slaves, so bonus from accountant is applicable.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
WIP at the moment, supposed to be 4 sitting her on vibrating dildos both anal and pussy ones while you facefuck her but that's yet to be implemented, remember... early alpha
It's fully implemented but demands a higher Corruption than the rack to be enjoyable for the subject in question.

It does block dildos, spanking and all kinds of sex except oral so yeah, it might feel a bit lacking in features. It's a great non-NTR way for a master to penetrate his favorite girl in all three holes, however.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Version 0.8.2.1 A1.8 has been released (Tier 3+)!

0821 Public is not that far away but if you like this game and want to support its development, our $10 now has access to the full content of 0.8.2.1.

0.8.2.1 .

NSFW Screenshots:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

y.king

Jul 17, 2022
Dear fellow ...um? educators!

All the development screenshots I've seen have me a litte confused what is implemented and what is not.
How much of Arias story is actually done right now? I haven't ever gone beyond doing her quest to free the prisoners (and celebrating that with a lot of education). Now I'm at that point again, she has undying affection for me and she is corrupted out of her skull. Her background description ends with these words:

1695755490506.png
None of that is implemented yet, right? There is no way to trigger a continuation of her story at this point?

Last edited:

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Dear fellow ...um? educators!

All the development screenshots I've seen have me a litte confused what is implemented and what is not.
How much of Arias story is actually done right now? I haven't ever gone beyond doing her quest to free the prisoners (and celebrating that with a lot of education). Now I'm at that point again, she has undying affection for me and she is corrupted out of her skull. Her background description ends with these words:

None of that is implemented yet, right? There is no way to trigger a continuation of her story at this point?
not implemented. I wonder what will happen once these quests are implemented if Aria is married to MC. If she takes over the country, the player becomes de facto ruler. Especially if she is a devoted wife with low willpower and high corruption like in my game.

Reactions: y.king
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes