kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
That's the prowler in the depths questline.

Make sure not to ask for money when helping her - it will open up her sex options and eventually her personal quest (which has nothing to do with the prowler but you need to do it first).
Will you add quests to unique slaves you get during combat? Mae, Valkyrie, Akari etc. I sold all of them because they had no quests or unique stuff.

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
Each child has 5,000 words of dialogue and unique events, so you're probably not looking in the right place. You can interact with your kid in the "Household" pane (after age 12):

(While this is Peasant, it works the same for your children.)

View attachment 2964054

Wife also has roughly the same amount of content but she'll get some additional focus in the 0.8.2.x. updates.
But problem with children is you need either 7000 days or $600k to have them reach 12, it's awfully grindy...
Wife has interactions but they have near to no impact in game, so as a player I'd rather focus my limited time and energy for other activities!!

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
But problem with children is you need either 7000 days or $600k to have them reach 12, it's awfully grindy...
Wife has interactions but they have near to no impact in game, so as a player I'd rather focus my limited time and energy for other activities!!
That's the the strength of the game, you make your choices in the game. You don't have to get all the girls, you don't have to have a wife or children, you don't have to do BDSM stuff, you don't have to sell slaves, you don't have to buy implants, fight in the arena, etc. You play however you want, build your character however you want, spend your money on whatever you want. Not doing some things is somewhat limiting, but it's all about how you want to play.

Jun 10, 2022
Which the game allows you to do.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
My issue is the grind...
There's probably going to be a way to have time go faster, there's already an 'advance day' feature and that might eventually lead to some way to pass time much quicker.

Right now the feature is mostly beneficial for the ones who've already done the grind (one guy on the Discord is into the 26th century) and/or have piles of cash just lying around. That really won't work for me as I don't think there's any real way to 'age' children up that isn't creepy as fuck; I'd have to retcon that in my head to an old flame from the dissolute life my Rise from the Ashes character was living before the game dropping some teenagers on my doorstep.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hephannon

Canes

May 27, 2018
Code:
You can now donate rations at the Orphanage.
How? I never get the option. I wonder if we need a new game for all these changes and fixes...

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
No, just load your old save! Versions are fully complatible.

Updated to 0.8.2.1b. Fixed a bug while selling items at Luke's Empire (Kahill outpost).
Want to transfer my android game save to my Windows PC, where are the files located ?

Edit : solved, the genius Dev made a save to/load from anywhere feature ☺

Last edited:
Reactions: ordos

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
MastersOfRaana-0.8.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​
v0.8.2.1 or v0.8.2.1b?
Thanks

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes