ero96

Oct 20, 2017
It's a really fun and well-made game, but I can't play anymore because I'm greedy. I hope to increase the space of my base home (at least in an extended upgrade or other way). There are so many slaves I want to be with, but there are only eight people in the house, and I don't want to send a unique slave to the retreat.

P.S. English is not my native language, so I use a translator. I'm sorry if there's any rude or weird expression.

Jun 16, 2022
Why was the bandit girl encounter spawn rate reduced to once every 3 weeks? That was a pretty good income boost, if you got lucky at the auction houses.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Did the spear completely replace the combat staff?
Are the stats/capture chance the same?

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
Yo! Re edited the html file to expand "The Retreat" from 9 to 15 slots (that now aren't enough with the new unique slaves). Used the corrected ver of my previous file, so this should work (actually tested it this time). Later on I'll see to expand it more (like I said before, I'm not a pro with HTML, so it could take me some time until a figure and test it all out).

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Why was the bandit girl encounter spawn rate reduced to once every 3 weeks? That was a pretty good income boost, if you got lucky at the auction houses.
She would become an unbalanced money/slave farm. Idea was to scrap her completely after the first Alpha but I decided to leave her as a rare spawn - for now. :)

Reactions: Seamonkey

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
"You can now acquire Miss Leia Winton"
How do you actually do this? I finished the quest-line and have enough encounters but nothing new shows up with her.
You have to gangbang her seven times before the new "quest" shows up.

She'll not be interested at all if you asked for money and not "carnal pay" earlier during her quest.

You can add "wintonsex to (any number above 0)" in a saveeditor to enable it.

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Liking the update - glad to see the new investment opportunities and Mai's quest.

But we really, really, really need more house space!! Even with the Retreat I'm running out of space.
just have girls u gunna train n sell ull have more room

y.king

Jul 17, 2022
My thoughts on the topic of the retreat:
I like the idea of expanded living space in my home much more, and I believe that is what will be happening in coming versions, isn't it? (The only amount of 'companion' storage I'd actually be satisfied with probably is infinite...)

The retreat always seemed like a natural whore house to me. I'd really love it if the girls you put in there could still be sent out to work from there. Ideally with an automation to replace the grindyness of the current prostitution ring. If you want to make prostitution a cornerstone of your wealth the current approach gets boring real quick. (I mean the need to start it manually every night at a specific time.)

Of course, if you actually ramp up your prostitution game like that, the other pimps in town might take notice and even feel a mite miffed.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Like everyone here said, we need more space in the house for slaves. With so many new slaves, it doesn't make any sense that we still have only 8 slots. I think the Retreat should be like the main home and the slaves there should do useful stuff for the MC. For example if some of the slaves are studying in the Academy, they should continue to do so in the Retreat. If they are working in the stores, they should continue doing that while staying in the Retreat.

PowWow

May 28, 2020
I know there are a few people who were complaining after apparently deleting all their saves by mistake... But as a dirty save-scummer I feel the need to ask for the "Delete All Saves" button to be put back in. It such a nice convenience in a game where saving constantly is basically mandatory (especially in the early game) to avoid the grind from constant loops of failure.

Jun 13, 2021
Suggestion for melee combat, since it has become somewhat important lately:

1. When an melee enemy moves closer to you and hits you with a melee weapon, you should be able to hit him / her back with a melee weapon too without having to move.

2. Every NPC can equip both a melee and a ranged weapon (for those who can change weapons, of course). The MC should be able to do that as well. When I'm at melee range, I want to melee like 95% of the time with whoever charged. The new Favorites list is a nice addition, but having uniform combat options across all party members would be best IMO.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
You guys talking about Tilde? Why is she so important, I was just about to sell her.
her name is random. She is one of the best slaves for arena and combat in general. I sold her unfortunately because I needed space for other girls.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes