khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Also having an ex-prostitute wife... Yikes.
Jokes aside, she has the best sex stats, she makes a lot of money from prostitution. You waste her potential imo.
To each their own, but personally I want the story girls to myself. The only ones eligible for prostitution in my house are the nonunique randoms. The rest are mine. I'm leaving money on the table by playing that way but I'm fine with that.

Reactions: Daba

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
To each their own, but personally I want the story girls to myself. The only ones eligible for prostitution in my house are the nonunique randoms. The rest are mine. I'm leaving money on the table by playing that way but I'm fine with that.
But there's a ton of uniques, and whoring a couple girls is useless...
So I went full brothel mode lol

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
I think we need some kind of the "freezer" for the main slave-girls. Cryochamber or something like that. At least the option to return them on the markets.

The fact that slaves disapear from the game after selling/releasing them is quite disappointing, considering the fact that many of them have questlines and slots in the house are limited by 8. Maybe transfer them to household division when they reach max affection?
Actualy Nicole is asking to be placed there - she is a worker with profession more complex than whoring, guarding or cleaning...
Yes, there is Retreat, but it`s very expensive and may be acquired long after the point when all slave-quests may be done. Also there could be new quests for those slaves that were sold/released and to complete these quests we'll have to restart the game.
Moreover - why not to hold more than 8 slaves in the house if one can feed them?

Last edited:

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I think we need some kind of the "freezer" for the main slave-girls. Cryochamber or something like that. The fact that slaves disapear from the game after selling/releasing them is quite disappointing, considering the fact that many of them have questlines and slots in the house are limited by 8. Maybe transfer them to household division when they reach max affection?
Actualy Nicole is asking to be placed there - she is a worker with profession more complex than whoring, guarding or cleaning...
Yes, there is Retreat, but it`s very expensive and may be acquired long after the point when all slave-quests may be done. Also there could be new quests for those slaves that were sold/released and to complete these quests we'll have to restart the game.
Moreover - why not to hold more than 8 slaves in the house if one can feed them?
The Retreat more or less amounts to a 'freezer' now, but as you note it's awfully expensive for new starts.

The House update is coming, so this will all be moot soon. He's hinted at both adding more slots and/or allowing you to release slaves and have them go back where they came from.

Reactions: JaxMan and ordos

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
Stuck in Leia Winston quest, I didn't remember if she said where to look at for his brother and quest is not in the journal...
Did look everywhere in the city to no avail...

Admiral9iner

May 5, 2019
You have to gangbang her seven times before the new "quest" shows up.

She'll not be interested at all if you asked for money and not "carnal pay" earlier during her quest.

You can add "wintonsex to (any number above 0)" in a saveeditor to enable it.
I'm at 17 encounters with her and nothing new is showing up

Reactions: namelessone22

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Colleagues, among so many times that I start from scratch, I lost this book and I can't remember where it is:

1696116064722.png

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
I hate how much grind that new Hunt Research location requires. Finding a random teenager slave and making her a super soldier with 90 acrobatics is super hard and boring. 75k isn't even that much. If I need money, I can just press new day again and again thanks to my investments. I will make that 75k in a minute. I wonder what the dev was thinking.

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Can anyone help with suggestions for killing the "terror from the deep"?
I tried with a pretty good crew (ranged 90) of 5 with duraplate.
First with caliber 50 -> no survivors
Then with plasma -> no survivors
Even trying a second run is hopeless - the monster is healed completely

Pirata

Jun 11, 2017
what is the most efficient way to aquire slaves? sledge hammers kill them most of the time, there is just no effective way unless I am missing something by aquire I meant capture btw

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes