Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Does anyone know about the developers plans about milk business (hucow).
;) That would be a nice addition to meat & hide in the underworld and the ration from burakumin ichi.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
This game however cool, I wondered if you could play female character in it? own male slaves in it? Made me question it bit.
Since that is no, I also noticed you can't marry your female children off as planned either. Or train them for being gladiators I wanted to see fabled daughter go kill many characters as possible and have best protection possible but there no way to modify daughter and sons to level.
I saw Grimdark post recently that female MCs were something he might do in MoR2.

Right now you can't own male slaves, just capture and sell/donate them. The big upgrade he's starting now and is expected to be public the first quarter of next year changes how your household is managed and it's possible you might be able to reduce some mercs to slaves.

I don't recall any plans to marry children off, but that might be in the works for the household upgrade. You can 'age them up' somehow now, but I've never done it, and with the Household Upgrade it sounds like they'd be eligible for the Arena--or pretty much any other job. I do know now that one veteran player whores his daughter out for quite a profit.

Other is pets would be big ask: if your scientist like consider like Dr. Hojo means of understanding wouldn't that be something consider, Like make your own bodyguards by science, and have pet you bred and trained to kill things.
Charuk trained and bred protect.

Some of doctor stuff could not be re-manufactured at your base? Age up serum -> can't learn recipe.
Is there body modification lab in the future of this game?

Brother story couldn't be continued:what is story exactly/I am not going speculate.
Currently you can acquire a wrool cat which serves as something of a watchcat, and others share your enthusiasm for adding other pets as well. I'm not sure having a pet dinosaur in a game designed by a man monikered 'Grimdark' would turn out to be problem-free however. Be careful what you wish for....

Currently you cannot manufacture everything, but I think more of that is planned in the future. I recall reading somewhere that building a 'mind-mancer' is in the works.

The brother's story is due for an update soon I think. Currently all we know is he disappeared, leaving you the house.

kingeros

Apr 15, 2022
Is there a way to always enable save/load funktion? I sometimes click on places idly and encounter things I'm not ready for or don't want to start yet. Is it possible either through the save folder or the html file.

kingeros

Apr 15, 2022
Can captured slaves/shackled slaves not be used for combat somehow? I've caught guys with high stats but I don't see any way of using/training them for combat

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Can captured slaves/shackled slaves not be used for combat somehow? I've caught guys with high stats but I don't see any way of using/training them for combat
All you can do with captured men now is sell them or donate them to a faction. It's not impossible that will change in a few months when the Household Upgrade goes public.

Captured women can become slavegirls like any other and be trained and used for combat or whatever else you desire.

Reactions: kingeros

Bell Lance

Oct 26, 2023
Hopefully we have better Dialogue and writing with regards to sex scenes. Honestly the gameplay loop is amazing and so much stuff is being implemented by a single person, but their writing on sex scenes is not it. We only get like 2 - 3 dialogue and the rest is in narrative approach Right now, the game excels in character image, and maybe generation once implements it. But much of the things within the scope of sex like fetishes/positions/tools and more is lacking. If the game's goal is getting us aroused playing then it doesn't cut it, but as a degenerate game it hits the mark. Had to read koreantai on the side when I play.

Last edited:
Reactions: greenp and abgazil

NTDW

Mar 18, 2020
Hi, the other girl is not appearing in my captured slaves inventory. Does anyone know whats up with that?

Edit: turns out if your household is full you cant have any more slaves. RIP. Any way to increase household capacity?

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
wait for about 1 or 2 month, Grim just announced the revamp of the household and the expansion to 64 Characters and 8o or 96 after expanding (depends on the performance with 80 NPC's). But NPC will be every Non-player Character in your household - Slave,Wife, Children, Followers/Mercenaries . Still will be a massive expansion.
If you don't want to wait - buid the Retreat or sell a slave.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Hi, the other girl is not appearing in my captured slaves inventory. Does anyone know whats up with that?

Edit: turns out if your household is full you cant have any more slaves. RIP. Any way to increase household capacity?
If you can't afford the Retreat you can marry a slave to free a slot or send one to the Arena. If you don't have any ready to fight they can just train there and slowly pick up combat skills and discipline, like the Academy.

jffgvz

Jun 29, 2018
what is the point of these? higher capacity for wear?
I THINK with high anal and oral Exp the wear rises slower, and they get better modifiers when whoring themselves.

Meaning that they get more money AND they need less rest as whores with higher values.

They also make you (the MC) cum faster when you are sexing them, so you spend less time "in the act" and you can go hunting or whatever in that time

Reactions: Gunner Rey

blobbyblob123

Oct 6, 2021
i keep killing savan (the guy from in the name of god), is this meant to happen? cos i can't seem to incapacitate him
this is with my fist as my weapons

Last edited:

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
i keep killing savan (the guy from in the name of god), is this meant to happen? cos i can't seem to incapacitate him
this is with my fist as my weapons
Some of them you cannot capture no matter what, they always die. If we're thinking about the same guy from Aisha's quest, he's amongst those you cannot capture because I tried and tried and tried and always ended up killing him. Daily bounties are the same way, you can never capture the listed bounty (the guy on the top in the battle) but you can capture any associates. Note that the the other unique bounties like Brian Calloway or Master Pai can indeed be captured.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
The 2 guys inside the building where you find Juno --- uncatchable.
I only tried like 3 times but I never caught either of those 2 guys

Reactions: Gunner Rey

jffgvz

Jun 29, 2018
But you CAN capture the lonely space marine you see at Watery Eyes. And you can capture one of the marines that are guarding the mind mancer. They can be useful for combat If GD makes it posible for males slaves to join the household and enter combat later.

Still Akira Ito, Valkyria and Aria Bianchi should cover all your ready-for-combat slave needs.... UNLESS GD makes it necesary to have 2 or more different combat parties, and Even if he does, it should be in the far future (like years more into development)

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
You can capture Akira's boyfriend/co-leader too. His name is Hulk I think. I wonder if these unique males slaves will be mercs/companions in the future. So much potential...

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes