Totalcheese33

Oct 21, 2018
Does Nicole still benefit from wife duties, even though her assignment is locked at news reporter? The Herald duty has a bullet point regarding it, but I figure since she can't have the duty assigned, she isn't benefiting from it.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
┌――――――――――――┐
| Active slave cheats
└――――――――――――┘
Those are a bit tricky, you need to be in your house, open the slave "menu".
And then select the slave you wish to edit and then open the stats page.
So if you have Juno page open, those values will be edited.
Slave traits
JavaScript:
//Extrovertedness: 0 = Shy; 100 = Extrovert; 25 = Remove both
SugarCube.State.active.variables.traitext = 0

//Toughness: 0 = Fragile; 50 = Normal; 75 Tough; 100 = Steelmaiden; Not possible to remove
SugarCube.State.active.variables.traittough = 0
Most other traits are simply on / off like this:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.traitXXX = 100 to add and 0 to remove.

If already looking at OVERVIEW when editing then click on STATS and back to OVERVIEW again to see trait change.

Bonus:
//Virgin
SugarCube.State.active.variables.virgin = true

//Anal virgin
SugarCube.State.active.variables.analvirgin = true

Last edited:

Jochen666

Sep 26, 2023
Really love this game and recommended it to friends already.

I was actually wondering how the engine works internally and had a look into the twine project... I fully understand why a rework is planned for 0.8.3. Really looking forward to what it brings. Thanks for the awesome game and good luck with the refactoring!

• Red Heart
Reactions: GD-studios

Jan82

Sep 14, 2021
Apparently the start_game.html I was talking about is deleted. Can someone please make one? I don't know how and only get symbols on saveeditor. You started with a lot of money and all skills on 300 on that start_game.html, I would appreciate it a lot.

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
Apparently the start_game.html I was talking about is deleted. Can someone please make one? I don't know how and only get symbols on saveeditor. You started with a lot of money and all skills on 300 on that start_game.html, I would appreciate it a lot.
Huh ?
Start_game.html is the game html code, not a data save

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
i play this game for a while now , and cant understand how to earn real money. Like academy job 250/day , prost ring with 8 slaves 700/day .... And i see additional house for slaves for 320k ... i will never get that much with my routine. Any tips, please?
Invest. And put your slaves to work as professors in the academy. (ie, invest in human capital)

You can have with ease 4000$+ every day, just for awakeing yourself. And then yes, the arena, plus the bounties, plus the prostitution ring and the occasional Ceilor looters or Locobichos.

I work in with 10-days cycles (using the perfumes as a calendar to keep count). Usually when the 10 days cycle ends I have earned 90-100.000$

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunner Rey

Pirata

Jun 11, 2017
i play this game for a while now , and cant understand how to earn real money. Like academy job 250/day , prost ring with 8 slaves 700/day .... And i see additional house for slaves for 320k ... i will never get that much with my routine. Any tips, please?
Arena and combat, you can amass decent capital you can invest in businesses around you, capturing slaves and selling them can be lucrative you can also put them in your fort and in the long run that can give you an steady income and influence, if you have over 20k influence invest in the Carozza hall that gives you a decent return. also if you dont have combat slaves its best you hire mercs with the ammo pack ability, I have the space marine, ayden, felix and the black guard once you get them beefed up you can pretty much take out all the opponents in the arena also an arena slave can give you a decent 1500 per day income if you trained her endurance enough, ALSO rifles and assault rifles and ammo can be exported outside for higher returns, you can blacksmith weapons and make a decent gain. there are many ways to make money you just have to find your play style that suits you. oh I nearly forgot religion can give you decent combat boosts or income boosts if you donate enough you can even become the leader of the religion and get an income from that.

Sarius_1

Nov 4, 2017
I had Enya dissapear from the map randomly between the updates. Does anyone know if there's a sugarcube command to hire her?
I think i just found out, that Enya is only next to the Arena to be hired during good weather.

I wanted to recruit her and could't find her and ending the day had not changed it (got another bad wheather day) so i thought she had somehow disappeared and so i checked some older saves to see if she was there and she mostly was not (i guess i had many bad wheather days i checked there) until i found her in some quite old save and had thought i had found some other reason that might have caused a bug to make her disappear, but some testing showed this was not consintently reproducable. I then observed that the days i found her all seemed to had good wheather so i got back to my up to date save and ended the day till i got a good wheather day and was able to find her.

So if you think you have a bug that made her disappear you might want to check if maybe that day just has bad wheather in the game.

jffgvz

Jun 29, 2018
Yeah....... that´s the GRIND part everybody is talking about.

A good guide to the early days so you can have a solid base is on the wiki:

BUT know this: Even with a developed economy you have something like this: 2.5 K daily from investments + 1 k from slave on Arena + 1.3 K from your own Arena Battles + let´s say 1.5 K on bounty + let´s say you sell the coilgun you loot from the bounty 2.5 K -- That´s almost 9K daily. If you add the pimping (which I personally dont do) you can round up 10K.

That´s 30 to 35 days doing THE SAME things to get the money for the retreat. Not to mention that you should invest the 70k on the General Store, the 200k on the weapon store and the 150K for Fort Sera FIRST.... And that there is a 1M $ "investment opportunities" out there.

My recomendation: Don´t Min-Max. It makes the game tedious. Don´t JUST earn money, go and study at the academy. Go and fight the Charuks on the jungle. Go and visit the Velvet Room . Go and play the XBOX with your slaves.Have a Chat with Laika etc etc. Enjoy all the sides of the game and Eventually you will get the money. Or Min-Max for 10 hours until you are miserable and won´t touch the game for a week or so. your choice.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
This game however cool, I wondered if you could play female character in it? own male slaves in it? Made me question it bit.
Since that is no, I also noticed you can't marry your female children off as planned either. Or train them for being gladiators I wanted to see fabled daughter go kill many characters as possible and have best protection possible but there no way to modify daughter and sons to level.

Other is pets would be big ask: if your scientist like consider like Dr. Hojo means of understanding wouldn't that be something consider, Like make your own bodyguards by science, and have pet you bred and trained to kill things.
Charuk trained and bred protect,

Some of doctor stuff could not be re-manufactured at your base? Age up serum -> can't learn recipe.
Is there body modification lab in the future of this game?

Brother story couldn't be continued:what is story exactly/I am not going speculate.

msor

Aug 5, 2020
There are two type of actions in this game. Ones are for earning money, others are for gaining skills. Working on a plant or at academy - are for gaining skills. You will be surprised how many skills you can get from working on a plant. From obvious Strength and Stamina to common Charm plus Stealth and surprising Range and Science. Working as professor gives you Int and hardest stat to get - Willpower. Money from these jobs are secondary.

About earning money - above comments about bounty says everything. Also Hunting is a very good source of money early game, and this is one of actions that gives you money and skill simultaneously. It can bring you about 5k per week - very good money until you get access to arena.

Ignore all comments about investments. They bring you about 0.5% money per day. Slightly more later, but not significantly much. If you want to have 2k income - you need to invest about one million. Definitely not an option for starters. There are much more better things in this game to spend on, like armour or implants. Use investments only if you are nowhere to spend.

But most lucrative income are hidden in the name of a game. You are slavemaster after all! You can buy some trashy girl on a market for 600, rape her until she became mindless doll train her to become an obedient servant and sell her at Dockgrave for 40k+.

HeartBroker

Jul 20, 2018
What does it take to get a vaginal state of "flexible"? I see it with all my girls I pimp out, but I set aside one as a test to see how long it takes to do myself. It's been weeks of abusing her with the largest dick and it's still at "normal."

Also, is there an anal equivalent of "flexible" in the game?

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
Interesting. I've never seen a flexible for anal. Where does one see these numbers? Or is this in the code?
I don't know for sure, but I guess it's in the code, because you can modify it with:
"SugarCube.State.active.variables.pussyxp = xxx"

Set it to 200, and you could fit a brass band in there, set it to 0, then they are virgin and 'very tight'.

But what I would like to see, after having to restart multiple times because I missed capturing the 'uniques', is that you had some kind of warning on the 'pre battle' screen, something like a text, saying "you're just about to go into battle, when you get an overwhelming feeling of you could miss out on something special / unique here, if you're not carefull"..

I'm not a 'writer', obviously! but I'm sure Grim could make something that would fit, and also give you a heads up, so you don't miss out on the 'special ones'.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
But most lucrative income are hidden in the name of a game. You are slavemaster after all! You can buy some trashy girl on a market for 600, rape her until she became mindless doll train her to become an obedient servant and sell her at Dockgrave for 40k+.
wow u just let secret out just like that huh... snitch :KEK: :coffee:

• Haha

msor

Aug 5, 2020
Interesting. I've never seen a flexible for anal. Where does one see these numbers? Or is this in the code?
You can switch mode in a game between numbers and descriptions. This is how you can see that.
You never have seen flexible anal - probably because it is very hard to get it. It does not get increased during bondage sessions for more than 20. Only during regular sex sessions and using huge but plug you can get it bigger. Should be changed in a latest patch.

Selesteen

Sep 27, 2019
Slave traits
JavaScript:
//Extrovertedness: 0 = Shy; 100 = Extrovert; 25 = Remove both
SugarCube.State.active.variables.traitext = 0

//Toughness: 0 = Fragile; 50 = Normal; 75 Tough; 100 = Steelmaiden; Not possible to remove
SugarCube.State.active.variables.traittough = 0
Most other traits are simply on / off like this:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.traitXXX = 100 to add and 0 to remove.

If already looking at OVERVIEW when editing then click on STATS and back to OVERVIEW again to see trait change.

Bonus:
//Virgin
SugarCube.State.active.variables.virgin = true

//Anal virgin
SugarCube.State.active.variables.analvirgin = true

I'll add this to the list, to keep everything in one place. By any chance you have found something about the time of day?

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
I'll add this to the list, to keep everything in one place. By any chance you have found something about the time of day?
Thanks, that was exactly what I was hoping that you would do :)

No, but from a quick look at the code and a little testing I figured out that you can do this:
Code:
//Set time to 11:00 AM
SugarCube.State.active.variables.daycount = 110
SugarCube.State.active.variables.gameDate.setHours(11)
SugarCube.State.active.variables.gameDate.setMinutes(00)

I believe that daycount is what really matters in the code and it is seems to be 6 minutes intervals like this:
8:00 am = 80
8:30 am = 85
11:00 am = 110
11:30 am = 115
11:00 pm = 230

But you also need to set hours and minutes separately in gameDate to see correct time in the game, which is why you end up with 3 lines to edit the time of day.

I accidentally also found this:
Code:
//Use proper time format like 15:00 instead of 3 pm (= 2 to switch back to am/pm)
SugarCube.State.active.variables.clock = 3

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes