GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
You can capture Akira's boyfriend/co-leader too. His name is Hulk I think. I wonder if these unique males slaves will be mercs/companions in the future. So much potential...
Male slavery, especially for guard duty and factory work, but also as buddies if you're skilled in pacifying captured thugs, is a planned feature for 0.8.3.

While having rather limited sets of wardrobes and background stories, they'll carry exactly the same potential and skill complexity as any other NPC.

Last edited:

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Update on pregnancy and offspring!

I posted this on Patreon yesterday:

------------------------

Hello guys! Hope you're having a fine weekend!

This will be another semi-long post, featuring the most complicated part of the tech overhaul - MoR's new pregnancy framework.

Screenshot 1: Getting one of your female NPCs pregnant is done through the old-fashioned way - have as much vaginal sex as possible and hope for the best. Choosing a partner with a high "Fertility" score, one of many new 0.8.3 traits, is very important in the Conclude Day calculation script.

Screenshot 2: There's now a new feature in the household called The Nursery. A successful birth from any female NPC will fill one of the available slots here. There are 18 slots in total - that's the current MoR baby cap.

• Hover over an offspring's name (screenshot 3) and you'll see his/her target attribute values. Most of them are inherited from the mother. Nannies (and you) can affect those stats further. Beauty cannot be affected - other than by choosing a beautiful NPC to breed with.
  • You can appoint any number of nannies.
  • Nannies create atmosphere. Their combined mean values decide the total atmosphere attributes that slowly affect kids in the nursery.
  • Too many kids will create a negative Focus. Appoint more nannies to counter this. One nanny will be able to take care of 2-3 kids without any serious effects.
  • You can affect your younglings through training and playing games. Clicking one of the Action buttons executes a simple event that requires 10 Stamina points and 2h/session.
  • A named child that is 9 years old can be Processed through the random NPC framework.
Processing and interacting with offspring

Screenshot 3:
I've just added Loren's daughter, Holly, to my household. Don't know why she became an Aesir. Must be a nanny's fault! At least she inherited her mother's beauty.

Screenshot 4: All kids are based on a random Av-model. Holly became Av102. All Av-kid render archives feature two clothing sets and one armor pic. When reaching the age of 16, an offspring inherits the adult wardrobe, with full options unlocking at the age of 18.

An offspring can follow you out on adventures, go to the movies, get educated, work and be the subject of household events and experience most other options/actions available for NPCs.

Alright, that's it for today. Check out more screenshots and info on our Discord channel!

Release dates

Things are moving rapidly in the development department - 0.8.3 pre-Alpha will be out in roughly two weeks!

Remember that this speedy process wouldn't be possible without you guys. I'm eternally grateful for your continued support and trust in expanding the unique world of Raana.

SCREENSHOTS:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
¡Actualización sobre embarazo y descendencia!

Publiqué esto en Patreon ayer:

------------------------

¡Hola, chicos! ¡Espero que estés teniendo un buen fin de semana!

Esta será otra publicación semilarga que presentará la parte más complicada de la revisión tecnológica: el nuevo marco de embarazo de MoR.

Captura de pantalla 1: Dejar embarazada a una de tus NPC femeninas se hace a la antigua usanza: ten la mayor cantidad de sexo vaginal posible y espera lo mejor. Elegir una pareja con una puntuación alta de "Fertilidad", uno de los muchos rasgos nuevos de 0.8.3, es muy importante en el script de cálculo del Día de conclusión.

Captura de pantalla 2: Ahora hay una nueva función en el hogar llamada The Nursery. Un nacimiento exitoso de cualquier NPC femenino llenará uno de los espacios disponibles aquí. Hay un total de 18 espacios: esa es la gorra para bebés actual de MoR.

• Pase el cursor sobre el nombre de una descendencia (captura de pantalla 3) y verá los valores de sus atributos objetivo. La mayoría de ellos se heredan de la madre. Las niñeras (y tú) pueden afectar aún más esas estadísticas. La belleza no puede verse afectada, excepto eligiendo un hermoso NPC con quien reproducirse.
  • Puedes nombrar cualquier número de niñeras.
  • Las niñeras crean atmósfera. Sus valores medios combinados deciden los atributos atmosféricos totales que poco a poco afectan a los niños en la guardería.
  • Demasiados niños crearán un enfoque negativo. Designe más niñeras para contrarrestar esto. Una niñera podrá cuidar de 2 a 3 niños sin efectos graves.
  • Puedes influir en tus hijos entrenando y jugando. Al hacer clic en uno de los botones de Acción se ejecuta un evento simple que requiere 10 puntos de resistencia y 2 horas por sesión.
  • Un niño con nombre que tenga 9 años puede ser procesado a través del marco NPC aleatorio.
Procesamiento e interacción con la descendencia.

Captura de pantalla 3:
Acabo de agregar a la hija de Loren, Holly, a mi hogar. No sé por qué se convirtió en Aesir. ¡Debe ser culpa de una niñera! Al menos heredó la belleza de su madre.

Captura de pantalla 4: Todos los niños se basan en un modelo Av aleatorio. Holly se convirtió en Av102. Todos los archivos renderizados de Av-kid incluyen dos conjuntos de ropa y una foto de armadura. Al cumplir 16 años, un descendiente hereda el guardarropa de adulto y se desbloquean todas las opciones a la edad de 18 años.

Un descendiente puede seguirte en aventuras, ir al cine, educarse, trabajar y ser objeto de eventos domésticos y experimentar la mayoría de las otras opciones/acciones disponibles para los NPC.

Muy bien, eso es todo por hoy. ¡Mira más capturas de pantalla e información en nuestro canal de Discord!

Fechas de lanzamiento

Las cosas se están moviendo rápidamente en el departamento de desarrollo: ¡la versión 0.8.3 pre-Alfa estará disponible en aproximadamente dos semanas!

Recuerden que este rápido proceso no sería posible sin ustedes. Estaré eternamente agradecido por su continuo apoyo y confianza en la expansión del mundo único de Raana.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

TheWhizzy

Oct 29, 2022
I am a bit confused when it comes to making the girls obedient going the dark route. Treating them nice and whatnot is pretty straightforward but whenever i try to 'break' them and treat them like shit they always just hate me and want to flee. Using bondage to lower their willpower and increase their fear never seems to really work for me. Do i need to make upgrades to my bondage gear etc. or am I missing something?

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
I am a bit confused when it comes to making the girls obedient going the dark route. Treating them nice and whatnot is pretty straightforward but whenever i try to 'break' them and treat them like shit they always just hate me and want to flee. Using bondage to lower their willpower and increase their fear never seems to really work for me. Do i need to make upgrades to my bondage gear etc. or am I missing something?
If their willpower is too high, you need to be patient. Corrupt them slowly. They won't like bondage otherwise. Read the wiki if you need information. Also use reload a lot during your learning phase. Once they truly hate you, it will be exhausting to make them like you.

Reactions: TheWhizzy

jffgvz

Jun 29, 2018
Update on pregnancy and offspring!

I posted this on Patreon yesterday:

------------------------

Hello guys! Hope you're having a fine weekend!

This will be another semi-long post, featuring the most complicated part of the tech overhaul - MoR's new pregnancy framework.

Screenshot 1: Getting one of your female NPCs pregnant is done through the old-fashioned way - have as much vaginal sex as possible and hope for the best. Choosing a partner with a high "Fertility" score, one of many new 0.8.3 traits, is very important in the Conclude Day calculation script.

Screenshot 2: There's now a new feature in the household called The Nursery. A successful birth from any female NPC will fill one of the available slots here. There are 18 slots in total - that's the current MoR baby cap.

• Hover over an offspring's name (screenshot 3) and you'll see his/her target attribute values. Most of them are inherited from the mother. Nannies (and you) can affect those stats further. Beauty cannot be affected - other than by choosing a beautiful NPC to breed with.
  • You can appoint any number of nannies.
  • Nannies create atmosphere. Their combined mean values decide the total atmosphere attributes that slowly affect kids in the nursery.
  • Too many kids will create a negative Focus. Appoint more nannies to counter this. One nanny will be able to take care of 2-3 kids without any serious effects.
  • You can affect your younglings through training and playing games. Clicking one of the Action buttons executes a simple event that requires 10 Stamina points and 2h/session.
  • A named child that is 9 years old can be Processed through the random NPC framework.
Processing and interacting with offspring

Screenshot 3:
I've just added Loren's daughter, Holly, to my household. Don't know why she became an Aesir. Must be a nanny's fault! At least she inherited her mother's beauty.

Screenshot 4: All kids are based on a random Av-model. Holly became Av102. All Av-kid render archives feature two clothing sets and one armor pic. When reaching the age of 16, an offspring inherits the adult wardrobe, with full options unlocking at the age of 18.

An offspring can follow you out on adventures, go to the movies, get educated, work and be the subject of household events and experience most other options/actions available for NPCs.

Alright, that's it for today. Check out more screenshots and info on our Discord channel!

Release dates

Things are moving rapidly in the development department - 0.8.3 pre-Alpha will be out in roughly two weeks!

Remember that this speedy process wouldn't be possible without you guys. I'm eternally grateful for your continued support and trust in expanding the unique world of Raana.

SCREENSHOTS:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uff, Great news Grimdark. Pretty sure many of us will love the new framework, can´t wait to test it out . I hope that with this we (because I am included in this group) can stop protesting from lack of household space and let you advance with the narrative, quests and world building. Cheers, mate. Great job.

jffgvz

Jun 29, 2018

Oh yes. Bondage-path is more advanced than loving-path (and It´s just an Extra step IMHO because you can turn them into masoquists easily aftet making them loving), but if you want to try it.... You need good stats in: Bondage-Flagelation- Manipulation and even Charm.

The Idea is to make them closet Subs. And to do that you "really" have only 2 options: Bondage Whip, and Seduce rough Petting. All other "bondage options" are not optimal IMHO because they decrease their affection way too much. Remember, you need to Raise FEAR, but not decrease affection too much. So, make her Fear you enough to accept NORMAL seduction even if not that into you (you can go sadistic after they enjoy BDSM) go into normal seduction shenanigans until she is 4 or 5 aroused and them do rough petting. If you have good stats, they should be confusingly aroused by it. DONT DO SEX. Abort and then go into Bondage. They should have fear high enough to accept. If they don´t, well, It raises their defiance, so proclaim punishment

In bondage, if your flagelation score is high, it should be somewhat-easy to make them cum with the whip. DONT USE YOUR D**K. Just the whip. Again they would be confused but aroused. Do it enough times until they don´t need the fear, or the love anymore because they just like the act itself.

But yes, as stated above you need to be patient. VERY patient

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Dear friends, I have reached this part of the game several times and I read this and, when reading the screenshot message, a mission or interaction is hinted at, but nothing ever happens.

Dear friends, I have reached this part of the game several times and I read this and, when reading the screenshot message, a mission or interaction is hinted at, but nothing ever happens.

1699962884839.png

jjs12

Jul 4, 2019

View attachment 3085444
every time I read that in my play thrus I always thought it was explaining how we got the influence of +150 for a little group like that, you normally have to take out multiple mobs to get that much influence

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Hang out at Divine Juices, or visit Hope Laurel enough times, and you'll unlock a rumor about a Black Guardsman who you can then hire at Warrior Hall.

Exactly!

In my opinion it is the best mercenary in relation to quality and price. It already comes with quality weapons, it has unlimited ammunition, it is possible to upgrade its plasma weapons and its armor is duraplate, what more could you ask for?

I always name him captain.

Reactions: FSDL and GD-studios

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Exactly!

In my opinion it is the best mercenary in relation to quality and price. It already comes with quality weapons, it has unlimited ammunition, it is possible to upgrade its plasma weapons and its armor is duraplate, what more could you ask for?

I always name him captain.
Solid choice, and I'd point out if you start out training Stamina from the very beginning you can stop by Divine Juices and get a massage from Hope Laurel to restore the stamina you lost training. That will soon lead to you not having to worry about stamina ever again, and bump a slave like Rebecca from 'Tough' to 'Steel Maiden.' About the same time you'll have enough points to unlock the Black Guardsman as well.

aZaD__007

Apr 4, 2022
There's something that's been bothering me for some time.
Per wiki, encouraging a slave is supposed to potentially increase kindness. I do this a lot in the arena (to increase love and happiness mostly) but it seems to have the opposite effect, with kindness evaporating quite quickly. Is this a known problem or am I missing another effect lowering kindness in this particular setup?

aZaD__007

Apr 4, 2022
Yes, the Arena lowers kindness afaik - I mean you fight bloody battles agains other humans for money. Makes sense to me
Indeed, it doesn't not make sense to me either. I'm just trying to understand if there is only one or multiple effects at play here. Is it just being there and seeing it all that hardens the heart? Is it the actual fighting? Is it the encouragement? Or maybe the fighting lowers a lot but the encouragement compensates a bit.

I haven't seen a description of the mechanics anywhere and was curious. But I guess I can live with "Arena work is an unkind occupation" :sneaky:

jffgvz

Jun 29, 2018
Indeed, it doesn't not make sense to me either. I'm just trying to understand if there is only one or multiple effects at play here. Is it just being there and seeing it all that hardens the heart? Is it the actual fighting? Is it the encouragement? Or maybe the fighting lowers a lot but the encouragement compensates a bit.

I haven't seen a description of the mechanics anywhere and was curious. But I guess I can live with "Arena work is an unkind occupation" :sneaky:

Anything VIOLENT (fighting in the arena or as a bounty hunter) can lower kindness and raise bloodthirstiness

jjs12

Jul 4, 2019
I read here or in discord that kindness is a bad thing but the only thing I found in wiki is that if it gets to high they become gullable, my question is what bad things happen if they are too gullable? I have always found gullable girls fun in real life and games.

Jul 21, 2020
I read here or in discord that kindness is a bad thing but the only thing I found in wiki is that if it gets to high they become gullable, my question is what bad things happen if they are too gullable? I have always found gullable girls fun in real life and games.
Not sure, but maybe they will just be more easily fooled by dodgy salesmen in end of day events or give money/rations to orphans. Those sums are pretty negligible in late game, so it's really just an excuse reason to punish them :cool:

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes