SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Yeah, you'd think with their beliefs (Raana is all that's left of humanity as Earth was destroyed) they'd be something of a fertility cult.
To be honest, every creed other than Christianity would be fit for polygyny. And "not Christianity" only because Grim distinctly mentions Catholicism as being predominant influence.

Aesir and Islam in particular should probably encourage it. Personally, I'd make Church of the Elder/Davidians (the "I, for one, welcome our alien overlords" faith) promote polyandry just for the flavor. Could be justified in that settling in more dangerous parts of Raana would likely make such arrangements more appealing with it's, more resillient to native fauna, ratio of "protectors" to "nurturers."

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I tried my best but couldn’t find information about max caps per skill. In particular, I noticed that different attributes have different practical maximums beyond which increasing them does nothing. It’s either seemingly impossible to get them further up, or further increases change the number value (say, 200->201), but don’t affect anything anymore in practice. Is there a list somewhere to refer to that lists values at which given stats stop scaling / impacting anything anymore?

It would be GREAT, because I wouldn’t want to grind for hours in an attempt to increase something that does nothing :p
I was hoping one of those guys who knows how to read code would chime in as code bears a remarkable resemblance to a butt-texting to my eyes and there's been a lot of capping going on lately and I'm not sure if my information is up to date.

As far as I know the max for bonuses for most stats is 130. I think it may be possible for some to exceed that (to maybe 150?) but it's essentially meaningless. Health is dependent upon body type, the little ones like Lovisa and Michelle can only increase theirs to about 75, larger girls like Rebecca and Juno can get to 100, some of the Amazons can get to 120-130. Men can go higher, 140-180 for beasts like Ayden.

Stamina is effectively capped at 120, it will deteriorate to that point if you ever exceed it.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I was hoping one of those guys who knows how to read code would chime in as code bears a remarkable resemblance to a butt-texting to my eyes and there's been a lot of capping going on lately and I'm not sure if my information is up to date.

As far as I know the max for bonuses for most stats is 130. I think it may be possible for some to exceed that (to maybe 150?) but it's essentially meaningless. Health is dependent upon body type, the little ones like Lovisa and Michelle can only increase theirs to about 75, larger girls like Rebecca and Juno can get to 100, some of the Amazons can get to 120-130. Men can go higher, 140-180 for beasts like Ayden.

Stamina is effectively capped at 120, it will deteriorate to that point if you ever exceed it.
I think some might be inadvertently assigned to the wrong body type as well. For instance from what I can tell Felix and Connor are both capped at 150. According to the tables I've seen for body type they should either be capped at 140, 160, or 180. Ayden and Space Marine have both gained 2 health in my game while Felix and Connor both gained zero doing the exact same training. I haven't looked at the code though so I'm guessing on what's going on there. I've had several slaves gain a point or two of health, including the Kahill girl bumping up to 101.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

PrinceGriss

May 26, 2018
Is there a way to clear out the captured slave "maxed out" bug without purging all of the slaves? I've been keeping around a bandit girl I don't have room for until I can buy the retreat...:whistle:

Edit:
Seems like manually adjusting the takensl var is a quickfix, but I honestly haven't spent the time reading how everything may rely on it. I may take a longer look tomorrow, to see what causes it. I have a feeling there is something up with the taken array, since the states aren't accurately displaying my captured slaves...

Last edited:

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Yeah, you'd think with their beliefs (Raana is all that's left of humanity as Earth was destroyed) they'd be something of a fertility cult.
Earth was destroyed? Is that so?
No problem with that, doesn't really matter much in this game, but along game lore the Severance and what came with it still remains a BIG mystery.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
As someone who hasn't played in a long time... like since 0814... (I didnt like how the updates after that nerfed stat gain :KEK:) Aside the faiths being added, what are some of the main changes I can expect? (I see there's a new location recently added).

As to the polygamy content, low key might be viable later on with a Mormonism cult for Christian polygamy. Problem solved + content with spats/influencing the other Christians. Maybe a quest that unlocks the ability to have "not wives" allowed. Locating an original Bible in some wasteland ruin and presenting the reference to "Be fruitful and multiply" to whoever the head is there?

Reactions: Dysphorika

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Earth was destroyed? Is that so?
No problem with that, doesn't really matter much in this game, but along game lore the Severance and what came with it still remains a BIG mystery.
The Church of the Two Moons believes Earth was destroyed, Grimdark hasn't made that official, as you note it's still a mystery as far as we know, but if you read the little boxes regarding the CTM at some point it's said they think Earth was destroyed.

Reactions: tsap

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
The Church of the Two Moons believes Earth was destroyed, Grimdark hasn't made that official, as you note it's still a mystery as far as we know, but if you read the little boxes regarding the CTM at some point it's said they think Earth was destroyed.
Dolphins singing "so long and thanks for all the fish" or it didn't happen.

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
What I don't understand, why should a slaver marry his merchandise. That he is fond of some slaves and wants to keep them, ok. That he wants to have children with them, fine. But a marriage? Maybe it is the historynerd inside me, but in my imagination a marriage for political reason makes much more sense. You want to make your own house strong, why not marry a young woman from a "noble" but poor house, that could give you a social boost. As an academic marry a daughter of some academic hotshot. But a slave? Don't get me wrong, I don't believe it should not in the game, but I thing the other options would make more sense from an ingameperspective.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
What I don't understand, why should a slaver marry his merchandise. That he is fond of some slaves and wants to keep them, ok. That he wants to have children with them, fine. But a marriage? Maybe it is the historynerd inside me, but in my imagination a marriage for political reason makes much more sense. You want to make your own house strong, why not marry a young woman from a "noble" but poor house, that could give you a social boost. As an academic marry a daughter of some academic hotshot. But a slave? Don't get me wrong, I don't believe it should not in the game, but I thing the other options would make more sense from an ingameperspective.
That's why I marry Aria. She is a noble, leader of a military organization, young and fertile. She will probably rule the world if you complete her quests. New muslim girl is probably second best candidate. The rest can be concubines in my harem at best.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
except they are all slaves when they reach your household!
and unless you help her father Amin there is no reason to do so!
there is that poor girl in to top left corner of the map,
she is noble, the last of her line once we discover her brother succumbed to the drugs!
she comes with an island estate in need of some renovations
and that townhouse in the cyker part of town that should profit a nice sum!

only problem is that she is a degenerate who enjoys being spitroasted and gangbanged
so the kids might not be yours if you did not pick massive dick with extra large cumming power!

me i always pick the Valkyrie as my wife, extraordinarily beautiful a bad ass in combat
and you can raise her intelligence to genius levels by taking her out for coffee everynight!
since the game only allows you 2 kids with a wife,
if you could have 1 per slave and you had to keep her no matter what would probably be a better trade off!

Another trade off could be the shopkeeper, she is not a slave...
probably as an apology for selling off her little sister into slavery!

altough once the new update comes i am never selling any of my smart slaves or the talented ones!
100 to 150 per day by making them university teachers or performers, they are a better source of income then investments!
not to mention that you can strike a deal with them where they keep their tips and tutoring money and you garner their wages!

biggest problem so far is that you have a limited amount of slave pens, while that perv in preachers pond gets to keep 49...
i had assumed they could keep on working from the retirement place, boy was i wrong and spend a butload of useless money on that one!

Last edited:

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Ah, okay! I should've known you based the idea on the firm grounds of religion - praise the Two Moons!
I must confess being momentarily a bit afraid you had caught some highly dangerous info deriving from science or something as suspicious as that! Luckily you totally dissolved my ridiculous fears about such things. My sincere thanks. Phew!

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
except they are all slaves when they reach your household!
and unless you help her father Amin there is no reason to do so!
there is that poor girl in to top left corner of the map,
she is noble, the last of her line once we discover her brother succumbed to the drugs!
she comes with an island estate in need of some renovations
and that townhouse in the cyker part of town that should profit a nice sum!

only problem is that she is a degenerate who enjoys being spitroasted and gangbanged
so the kids might not be yours if you did not pick massive dick with extra large cumming power!

me i always pick the Valkyrie as my wife, extraordinarily beautiful a bad ass in combat
and you can raise her intelligence to genius levels by taking her out for coffee everynight!
since the game only allows you 2 kids with a wife,
if you could have 1 per slave and you had to keep her no matter what would probably be a better trade off!

Another trade off could be the shopkeeper, she is not a slave...
probably as an apology for selling off her little sister into slavery!

altough once the new update comes i am never selling any of my smart slaves or the talented ones!
100 to 150 per day by making them university teachers or performers, they are a better source of income then investments!
not to mention that you can strike a deal with them where they keep their tips and tutoring money and you garner their wages!

biggest problem so far is that you have a limited amount of slave pens, while that perv in preachers pond gets to keep 49...
i had assumed they could keep on working from the retirement place, boy was i wrong and spend a butload of useless money on that one!

Everything you say is very accurate! Or at least I think very similarly to you. (y) ;)
I also love Valkyrya hehehe

The positive, everything that has bothered us until today is surpassed at 8.3, in fact Retiro no longer exists.

So be patient guys, this big change in the game is coming.

Reactions: Warscared

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Ah, okay! I should've known you based the idea on the firm grounds of religion - praise the Two Moons!
I must confess being momentarily a bit afraid you had caught some highly dangerous info deriving from science or something as suspicious as that! Luckily you totally dissolved my ridiculous fears about such things. My sincere thanks. Phew!
I think the ironic tone is unnecessary... The colleague, like many others, tried to clarify the doubts you raised; If the answer doesn't satisfy you, fine, but...

One of the reasons that made this game my favorite was that the teammates are very willing to answer questions. And given the time I've been playing I realize that my questions were quite stupid.

And despite that, no one told me to read the thread or not to ask stupid questions, on the contrary, someone, even the developer, is always available to help or clarify doubts.

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
Just because you're a slaver, bounty hunter, gladiator, gambler, etc doesn't mean you can't fall in love. :)
I like that the option exists, glad there will be more flexibility in the future.

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
I think the ironic tone is unnecessary... The colleague, like many others, tried to clarify the doubts you raised; If the answer doesn't satisfy you, fine, but...

One of the reasons that made this game my favorite was that the teammates are very willing to answer questions. And given the time I've been playing I realize that my questions were quite stupid.

And despite that, no one told me to read the thread or not to ask stupid questions, on the contrary, someone, even the developer, is always available to help or clarify doubts.
You are absolutely correct. There is no need of irony. At times, however, I might make an effort to amuse good folks with some sick humor - and fail miserably. I respect Gunner Ray highly and hope he saw trough my clumsy way to express myself.

You mention about stupid questions. I never noticed any such thing coming from you.

About destroying the Earth, without too much sarcasm this time:

It is possible to truly destroy a planet like the Earth, but the need of energy would be staggering. Tellus, the Earth as we call it, despite of being classified as a water planet, consists mostly of iron (88.8%), with smaller amounts of nickel (5.8%), sulfur (4.5%), and less than 1% trace elements. It is practically a dirty ball of iron, weighing 5.97×1024 , kinda made to take serious asteroid bombardment and endure really heavy hits without disintegrating.
To destroy life - especially sensitive human life - from the surface of Earth wouldn't take nearly so much effort, but even that might need some careful planning to be a complete success with our current resources.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes