JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Have I reached the limit of current content?

So I've killed a few bosses, and turned Aria into a kinky loving subtoy, and married Dakota. I'd like to get my hands on Aisha but the requirements are 10,000 rep or finish Kimanto Chaper 2, but there's nothing at Kimanto for me to do except buy some slaves, no missions or anything.

Also I'd like to grab Valkyrie and "snowcone" but Val isn't showing up in the zone and I don't know anything about snowcone since she's not on the wiki.

What else is there to do?
I am sure you haven't done everything as there are plenty of girls that have quests and less than 10,000 influence sounds like you haven't played very long in game. Check the wiki for quests and see if there are ones you haven't done yet. Valkyrie shows up in the center of Marston after game day 30, I believe. So, if there isn't a group of bandits there you probably killed her. Also, I don't know who "snowcone" is, but if you actually mean Stormchild, she has a very small chance of showing up up at the auction house, something like 1-3% chance.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Have I reached the limit of current content?

So I've killed a few bosses, and turned Aria into a kinky loving subtoy, and married Dakota. I'd like to get my hands on Aisha but the requirements are 10,000 rep or finish Kimanto Chaper 2, but there's nothing at Kimanto for me to do except buy some slaves, no missions or anything.

Also I'd like to grab Valkyrie and "snowcone" but Val isn't showing up in the zone and I don't know anything about snowcone since she's not on the wiki.

What else is there to do?
In my new game I just passed 10k Influence and I'm on day 67, that's not long into a run in my opinion.

Have you tried Caitlin yet? She's one of the most popular girls--wins most polls for best wife candidate--and has a lengthy quest associated with her. Most of the scripted slavegirls have quests associated with them, some of them more than one, like Lovisa and Michelle.

To gain influence more quickly do a bounty a day and keep the forts on Marston Avenue and Stokke Hills clear.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I suppose your offspring are only good for being followers and nothing else at the moment?
Well there's a guy on the Discord who whores out his daughter for a substantial fee....

Otherwise there's more coming when the household update comes, Grimdark is working on that now. I saw some screenshots and you might want to use trusted offspring as foremen for your manufacturies or something, perhaps they could do some guarding or gardening when that update drops.

• Haha
Reactions: JaxMan

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
In my new game I just passed 10k Influence and I'm on day 67, that's not long into a run in my opinion.

Have you tried Caitlin yet? She's one of the most popular girls--wins most polls for best wife candidate--and has a lengthy quest associated with her. Most of the scripted slavegirls have quests associated with them, some of them more than one, like Lovisa and Michelle.

To gain influence more quickly do a bounty a day and keep the forts on Marston Avenue and Stokke Hills clear.
The Gladiatrix arena battle can also be a great source of influence. I go pick up the ex arena champ in Kahill right after I unlock Crystal Hills so I can have someone strong enough to fight a decently strong opponent. You get the same influence reward both with and without a weapon, but you earn more money if she can win barehanded. If you can beat Raven you get 80 influence per fight.

The Kahill girl is guaranteed to start wtih 100 health, warrior, brawler, as well as high strength and melee skill which all helps. The other things that help in the arena are bloodthirsty (she's not guaranteed to have that but it's trainable), malevolent (also not guaranteed to have it and not trainable), and Aesir religion (she gets a random religion but can be converted). Zenobia from the Ring quest is also guaranteed to be an arena powerhouse, although like the Kahill girl she's not guaranteed to have ALL of the best traits.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunner Rey

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
The Gladiatrix arena battle can also be a great source of influence. I go pick up the ex arena champ in Kahill right after I unlock Crystal Hills so I can have someone strong enough to fight a decently strong opponent. You get the same influence reward both with and without a weapon, but you earn more money if she can win barehanded. If you can beat Raven you get 80 influence per fight.

The Kahill girl is guaranteed to start wtih 100 health, warrior, brawler, as well as high strength and melee skill which all helps. The other things that help in the arena are bloodthirsty (she's not guaranteed to have that but it's trainable), malevolent (also not guaranteed to have it and not trainable), and Aesir religion (she gets a random religion but can be converted). Zenobia from the Ring quest is also guaranteed to be an arena powerhouse, although like the Kahill girl she's not guaranteed to have ALL of the best traits.
Damn, I totally forgot about her! I couldn't fit her in during my old Rise from the Ashes run so I'm not really familiar with her. This current 0.8.3 run I tried Telika in the Arena for a while but it took me forever to figure out how to have her fight and when she did she got her ass handed to her by a $100 opponent so I decided the Arena for slavegirls was too rich for my blood at this stage of the game.

I also forgot that Arena battles raise influence, I do them daily as a matter of course to supplement my income and to train my combat teams, but had forgotten that they also garner influence.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
i use my future wife the Valkyrie for the arena fights!

has she stands right now at 81 melee she earns 2400 per fight plus 70 influence! against the dark pearl!
not the reason why i am marrying her but don´t tell her that or she might start to slacking it off!

my original plan was to get Juno working as a whore at the docks,
but i was not fast enough with her training! so the early 20.000 have been lost!

the 2nd part of my plan was to hire the mercenaries and make an assault against the mobsters...
i mean they have millions so a successful destruction of that family and house should net me all the wealth i would ever need...
but somehow it failed and the house disappears once you recruit those tough mercenaries!

started a new game on dark grim and its been harder then i had assumed!

GD-studios can we assign the rifle idiot to scrap trough all my merchandise? make it a new duty or something!
merchandise scrapper, once he finishes we can pick if he goes for cloth or steel!
that stuff is very time consuming, at the same time a nice source of revenue but it does get extremely tedious!

my plan right now is to stay with a low profile building up my strength!

Also as anyone ever able to seduce that bitch at the kymanos house?

Are you talking about the dockgraves slavegirl quests? As far as I know those don't expire. You can train up whoever you want to meet those requirements but it's more like an outright sale than a job. If you turn a girl in for one of those she's gone forever. So I only ever consider a non unique random girl for that.
they expire when she turns 21 years old!
since i am a corrupter slave trainer and not a mindless beast like Mr. Furry appears to be
it takes time but i can corrupt several girls in the same day!

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunner Rey

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
i use my future wife the Valkyrie for the arena fights!

has she stands right now at 81 melee she earns 2400 per fight plus 70 influence! against the dark pearl!
not the reason why i am marrying her but don´t tell her that or she might start to slacking it off!
I love her model, but unlike the Kahill girl and Zenobia she's not guaranteed to have ANY combat traits and frequently doesn't in my game so she tends not to make a very good arena girl unless I get lucky on her traits.

my original plan was to get Juno working as a whore at the docks,
but i was not fast enough with her training! so the early 20.000 have been lost!
Are you talking about the dockgraves slavegirl quests? As far as I know those don't expire. You can train up whoever you want to meet those requirements but it's more like an outright sale than a job. If you turn a girl in for one of those she's gone forever. So I only ever consider a non unique random girl for that.

the 2nd part of my plan was to hire the mercenaries and make an assault against the mobsters...
i mean they have millions so a successful destruction of that family and house should net me all the wealth i would ever need...
but somehow it failed and the house disappears once you recruit those tough mercenaries!
If you get 20k influence you can invest in them and that's generally a better long term payoff. If they disappeared from the map it's probably because your control went up. They'll show up again when you hit 20k influence and you can decide to either destroy them or invest in them.

started a new game on dark grim and its been harder then i had assumed!
It's mostly just a tougher economy although there are some random events that only happen on Grimdark level I think so I always play on that level.

Also as anyone ever able to seduce that bitch at the kymanos house?
I doubt that's possible. Even if you do a silver tongue start (130 starting charm) you'll still fail that.

Sassadin

Apr 15, 2020
Anyone knows what are some good sources of income late game? I'm currently getting about 6k per days from mostly arena fight, but the extra house is like 300k.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dysphorika

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Maybe is an unpopular opinion, but I would like the option to be able to have more than one wife...

simon247

Jan 1, 2020
I tried my best but couldn’t find information about max caps per skill. In particular, I noticed that different attributes have different practical maximums beyond which increasing them does nothing. It’s either seemingly impossible to get them further up, or further increases change the number value (say, 200->201), but don’t affect anything anymore in practice. Is there a list somewhere to refer to that lists values at which given stats stop scaling / impacting anything anymore?

It would be GREAT, because I wouldn’t want to grind for hours in an attempt to increase something that does nothing :p

Last edited:

Treyyyy

Feb 28, 2022
genuine question is there a way to change the color of the text?
like this is the only game ive played on this site where the text is hard to read (For me)

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes