tsap

Apr 19, 2019
To date, I have never had more than 5 slaves ever in my posession at one time.
Even then, I sold one just to get them out of the way.
I will never need 80 slots.
I have started MoR about 30 times (fresh starts excite me) and played perhaps 10 times longer than 2...3 game years. Only once I have watched my MC grow old and his dear girls turn into 'old hags'.
So far I've liked the game best with 2 to 4 slaves only, but tried once or twice with up to 8 in order to have two 'teams'; one for fighting, one for fooling around. In my 'game-style' there is no real need or actual reason for more than 4 slaves. More than 4 felt more burden than benefit to me.

Reactions: caju

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Picked up the girl with the shotgun as a mercenary. Can't figure out how to put her in the party. She's not in my follower menu and Idk where to go.

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
Lets says yours was the last straw today, not the sole reason ... there is a reason I did not attack you directly but wrote it more in a general sense - even if I was replying to you. Yes it was announced a month ago and I really don't know how often we have answered that question since . And the answer is somewhere in Q1 2024, public probably rather late in the quarter afaik.
Don't worry about it, I know how you feel..

One of the things that sets me off, (totally off-topic to this game), is people posting, usually on Unity or Unreal-Engine games, something like "It don't start" or "This game is sh¡t, I only get 4fps!".. They never add vital info like, are they trying to run the game on a Playstation 2, Windows7, what their CPU/GPU/RAM is, essential stuff like that.

It just pisses me off, if 'you' ask for help, at least provide some basic info, so people can help! Most people on F95 WANT TO HELP!

It's like if you fall and break your leg, then called emergency services, and refused to tell them what was wrong, and where you where..... How the fuck are they going to help you!?

Pfff, I'll log off and calm down now.

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Hi friends,

first let me tell you that I absolutely love this game! It littery is my wildest dream com etrue.

That being said I have the issue that I cannot load my saves in 8.2.3. When I switched from 2.1 to 2.2 I just saves the 2.1 files to disk and loaded them from disk in 2.2. But when I try this the game does not even recognise the 2.2 saves.

So now I wonder what I am doing wrong here. Sorry if someone asked this before but I did not see it.

Thank you all very much in advance!

Cheers!!!
Alright, I mustered all my courage and just replaced the "start-Game.html" with the new one. The game startet and I could load my saves. phew. I was really worried there.

But now I have this issue: I have a slave called Freja Nordin. I don´t think she is a random slave but I am not sure. Regardless she is absolutely beautyful not only stats wise but also her pictures used to be.

Unfortunatedly the pics are broken now. When I check her inventory, the game only displays a placeholder icon. Not her full body picture. The portrait in the slave menu is fine though.

Would be really highly appreciated, if anyone could help out with this as it is really a joy to look at her...

Thanks a lot in advance!

Reactions: FSDL and tsap

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Alright, I mustered all my courage and just replaced the "start-Game.html" with the new one. The game startet and I could load my saves. phew. I was really worried there.

But now I have this issue: I have a slave called Freja Nordin. I don´t think she is a random slave but I am not sure. Regardless she is absolutely beautyful not only stats wise but also her pictures used to be.

Unfortunatedly the pics are broken now. When I check her inventory, the game only displays a placeholder icon. Not her full body picture. The portrait in the slave menu is fine though.

Would be really highly appreciated, if anyone could help out with this as it is really a joy to look at her...

Thanks a lot in advance!
Did you capture her around day 30 in the middle of the Marston Avenue area? Light blonde hair with a fit figure and some sexy tattoos? If so that's the Valkyria, and hell yes she's hot.

I don't know why you would have lost any pics updating to 0.8.2.3, the game has been old save-compatible for over a year with no issues in this regard reported as far as I know. Check your pictures file, under AvGen see if you have a file for Av107, I think that's the Valkyria, but I don't have all those numbers down like some on the Discord.

Edit to add, come to think of it Av107 isn't the Valkyria, she's just another smoking hot Scandinavian slut with sexy tattoos. Kinda looks like the Valkyria's little sister actually.

Last edited:
Reactions: Warscared

smaximus69

Nov 23, 2020
I seriously don't get why this is so popular. Constant discussion, a hundred mostly 5 star reviews. Are you all playing a completely different game? Because the one I played is just a threadbare tedious grindfest with slave training that is actively aggravating because it's completely based on dice rolls that my character almost always fails. What the hell are you all seeing in this game?

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
I seriously don't get why this is so popular. Constant discussion, a hundred mostly 5 star reviews. Are you all playing a completely different game? Because the one I played is just a threadbare tedious grindfest with slave training that is actively aggravating because it's completely based on dice rolls that my character almost always fails. What the hell are you all seeing in this game?
The fans of this game don't merely enjoy misery, they get off on it.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
and you stated your problem, you are scared of the grind and the dice rolls depends on your stats!
there is a dice roll option where if you save scum and have the minimum skills
you can get all the positive results thus denying the need to grow your stats!
so basically the reason why you don´t enjoy the game is either your lazyness to increase stats
or your low level of frustation to resilience to just save and try and try again until you get the desired results!

1 to 2 pages previous to this there was a save cheat where you can increase your stats and wealth!
so you either lack selfawareness on what ticks you off and what you enjoy,
or you are just bitching for attention! whatever it is, its on you not on the game!

the game concept is great, the story and lore work well enough, yes its a slave trainer game!
what the people who play this game see is easy, its a grindfest that rewards endurance!
it gives a proper story and lore that makes it meaningful
so perhaps its not your cup of tea, move along if thats the case!
2 of my favourite other games are evil2 and lom 2 totally diferent games,
but both with proper lore and worldbuilding, basically only thing they have in common!
so what ticks me off is well written story in a well built worlds with proper implemented rpg concepts!

so, whats your problem with this game?
i´ve told you 2 ways to adress the grindfest,
the threadbare is only because you have not read the descriptions
cause its far far deeper then 99.5% of all other options on this site!
but only if you read the stories!

Last edited:

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
If you play this game like most any other game on this site (pick the most domineering options every time to get the spiciest scenes) odds are you will fail. That being said there's a way to do it, and you can even totally dominate the girls eventually.

You can get any girl in this game within about thirty days if you want to badly enough, think of the 'grind' as stringing together dozens of different month-long quests, though most will take but a fraction of that (game) time.

Last edited:

Fauno36

May 26, 2023

It is a legitimate assertion… in principle.

I'll tell you my experience: When I started playing (a few months ago), I didn't understand anything and I started reading the comments in the thread (very abundant, it must be said). Since it was still "hanging" I decided to check the page:

Why? Because the game is complex, and that's what motivates me the most!
I started in basic, I continued in intermediate and today I only play in Grindmark- I have started it dozens of times always looking for the best combination to my interests and strategy, looking for the best tactics.

One of the best features is that this game does not have an official path, you can dedicate yourself to a worker, a thug, a criminal, a businessman or a sexual pervert; or mix them all, it's up to you! But keep in mind that it will never be easy (especially in Grindmark mode).

I don't really like the topic of dice, but if you dedicate yourself to working on your "betting" skills, your rolls will have better chances.

Kind regards.

Faithzy

Dec 21, 2020
Anyone wanna share save file from joiplay
i just finished crying after losing my 100+ hours saveʕ⁠·⁠ᴥ⁠·⁠ʔ

May 9, 2017
How do I get ahold of Dakota, the girl whose sister runs the store? I saved her when she got kidnapped but she was just like "thanks." I thought I could get her as a reward.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
How do I get ahold of Dakota, the girl whose sister runs the store? I saved her when she got kidnapped but she was just like "thanks." I thought I could get her as a reward.
Oh, you'll get a reward, the lovely young Dakota in her entirety in fact. What you need to do is invest in their store and buy two levels in 'Merchandise.' Then they will run into problems you can help them with and Dakota will show up on your doorstep a few days after you get to that 'Merchandise' level. Help them and you'll be invited to Dakota's eighteenth birthday party and you can frolic a little with her. Later on stop by for more scenes and eventually you'll be able to bring Dakota into your household.

May 9, 2017
Oh, you'll get a reward, the lovely young Dakota in her entirety in fact. What you need to do is invest in their store and buy two levels in 'Merchandise.' Then they will run into problems you can help them with and Dakota will show up on your doorstep a few days after you get to that 'Merchandise' level. Help them and you'll be invited to Dakota's eighteenth birthday party and you can frolic a little with her. Later on stop by for more scenes and eventually you'll be able to bring Dakota into your household.
Nice thanks. She did say something about a party.

Now I just need to learn to not piss off my slaves. They're all depressed hatefull angry bitches.

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
I captured a Space Marine after battle .. can i add him in my household or can i just sell him?

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes