Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I captured a Space Marine after battle .. can i add him in my household or can i just sell him?
You can sell or donate him (to a faction to improve standing) now. At some point it may be possible to add him to household but Grimdark is still working on it and I can't say for sure what he has in mind.

Reactions: Vulgi

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Except (!) for the cuddle/kissing part.
Even as someone that gets instantly turned off by (male) gay content, that just plain ain't right.

RIP Grimdark, victim of the 2024 Great Twink Uprising.
A religion sound button is now on the list.
Any chance you could add the option to disable all sounds/music (including the intro for when it's past midnight and everyone else is asleep in a sound-carrying house) as part of the start screen choices as well?

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Oh, you'll get a reward, the lovely young Dakota in her entirety in fact. What you need to do is invest in their store and buy two levels in 'Merchandise.' Then they will run into problems you can help them with and Dakota will show up on your doorstep a few days after you get to that 'Merchandise' level. Help them and you'll be invited to Dakota's eighteenth birthday party and you can frolic a little with her. Later on stop by for more scenes and eventually you'll be able to bring Dakota into your household.
Wise friend, what about the sister? I really like that girl with red hair!

Sassadin

Apr 15, 2020
Hi guys, I can't figure out how to fill the vacant slot when I sold slave at the slave market. For example, say I have 4 slave and sold 2 at the market, now both of my main slave slots are vacant and I can't figure out how to move my 2 other slaves up. Any tips?

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
Hi guys, I can't figure out how to fill the vacant slot when I sold slave at the slave market. For example, say I have 4 slave and sold 2 at the market, now both of my main slave slots are vacant and I can't figure out how to move my 2 other slaves up. Any tips?
In your example: select Menu >
select slave in #4 slot > Overview > Set as Main Slave
select slave in #3 slot > Overview > Set as Main Slave

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Wise friend, what about the sister? I really like that girl with red hair!
Aimee? She was a Tier request if I recall correctly, that is someone who contributes a fair amount each month can have a character created for the game with some interactive scenes, it starts at tier 5 if memory serves. That person has input as to the development of the character and they might not be interested in her getting sex scenes, I honestly don't know.

Dakota on the other hand was Grimdark's addition, so that little slut gets what she deserves!

Sassadin

Apr 15, 2020
Does anyone know why do one of my slave get "From injuries: -20" modifier when I try to educate her? I check and everything about her is fine. Examination and all are green, put her in follower and she is full HP. I'm not sure where the injuries come from? Maybe it's from whipping? But how do I check and heal that?

May 9, 2017
Have I reached the limit of current content?

So I've killed a few bosses, and turned Aria into a kinky loving subtoy, and married Dakota. I'd like to get my hands on Aisha but the requirements are 10,000 rep or finish Kimanto Chaper 2, but there's nothing at Kimanto for me to do except buy some slaves, no missions or anything.

Also I'd like to grab Valkyrie and "snowcone" but Val isn't showing up in the zone and I don't know anything about snowcone since she's not on the wiki.

What else is there to do?

May 9, 2017
Does anyone know why do one of my slave get "From injuries: -20" modifier when I try to educate her? I check and everything about her is fine. Examination and all are green, put her in follower and she is full HP. I'm not sure where the injuries come from? Maybe it's from whipping? But how do I check and heal that?
Maybe under inventory apply healing salves? I haven't had this problem.

Sassadin

Apr 15, 2020
Maybe under inventory apply healing salves? I haven't had this problem.
There is no option to apply healing salves. If I force a butt plug and hurt her then that option appear, so the healing salve works, just not for this.

Edit: It's from whipping. It goes away after a while

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes