MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
Regarding Medicine skill and educate my dear household with the skill, but its greyed out, do i lack skill or is it VIP?

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Will the people on here ever learn to read before asking questions? That exact question has been answered I don't know how often in the last few pages.
I am one of those who believe that it is better to answer the same thing, a thousand times if necessary, instead of representing people's questions.

Reactions: robroy80

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Regarding Medicine skill and educate my dear household with the skill, but its greyed out, do i lack skill or is it VIP?

In addition to reading medical books, it is important to "practice" your skills. That is, by healing your fallen in combat, you will eventually receive one point for each healing.

Also note that with 40 medicine points, you can purchase and use medical kits (you must have access to Crystal Hills)

1702664267078.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: MasterDk78

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Hi friends,

first let me tell you that I absolutely love this game! It littery is my wildest dream com etrue.

That being said I have the issue that I cannot load my saves in 8.2.3. When I switched from 2.1 to 2.2 I just saves the 2.1 files to disk and loaded them from disk in 2.2. But when I try this the game does not even recognise the 2.2 saves.

So now I wonder what I am doing wrong here. Sorry if someone asked this before but I did not see it.

Thank you all very much in advance!

Cheers!!!

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
I am one of those who believe that it is better to answer the same thing, a thousand times if necessary, instead of representing people's questions.
In general I agree with you , and if you notice I usually do answer questions 'a thousand times' - but I also don't like the attitude to be so impolite to not even try to read the same page or sometimes even the post direct above. That is wasting everybodys time .. and especially if its also in the way that was written .. sorry but that was just too much for me today

Balmung85

May 24, 2018
In general I agree with you , and if you notice I usually do answer questions 'a thousand times' - but I also don't like the attitude to be so impolite to not even try to read the same page or sometimes even the post direct above. That is wasting everybodys time .. and especially if its also in the way that was written .. sorry but that was just too much for me today
I'm really sorry that you feel attacked for some reason.
I've now looked for the answer. I found something about this over a month ago (11/4/23).
That was practically exactly the post before my question.
I'm really sorry.
You practically couldn't ignore the question.

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
I grant you the point. There are people who are convinced that the world is at their service.

• Sad
Reactions: Dysphorika and tsap

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
I'm really sorry that you feel attacked for some reason.
I've now looked for the answer. I found something about this over a month ago (11/4/23).
That was practically exactly the post before my question.
I'm really sorry.
You practically couldn't ignore the question.
Lets says yours was the last straw today, not the sole reason ... there is a reason I did not attack you directly but wrote it more in a general sense - even if I was replying to you. Yes it was announced a month ago and I really don't know how often we have answered that question since . And the answer is somewhere in Q1 2024, public probably rather late in the quarter afaik.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Will the slave house ever be enlarged? There are now more unique slaves than slots.
Yes, we're testing a new system right now that will allow you to have up to 80 slaves, NPCs and mercs in your household. It makes other major changes such as giving everyone the same format character sheet, like the slaves have now. Thus now mercs like Ayden will have traits and a full skill set--including dancing etc--and you can find out that Bud has nipple piercings.

The new system is scheduled to be public sometime in the first few months of 2024.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
What's your Medicine skill at now? You have to have a certain minimum to be able to teach some skills, I think it's 40 or thereabouts.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
To date, I have never had more than 5 slaves ever in my posession at one time.
Even then, I sold one just to get them out of the way.
I will never need 80 slots.

Reactions: tsap

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Lets says yours was the last straw today, not the sole reason ... there is a reason I did not attack you directly but wrote it more in a general sense - even if I was replying to you. Yes it was announced a month ago and I really don't know how often we have answered that question since . And the answer is somewhere in Q1 2024, public probably rather late in the quarter afaik.
Heh, that happens everywhere on the web, and I've often wondered about it, at first chalking it up to 'chatroom culture' as an unreconstructed old BB reader from the waning days of the ARPANET.

Harrumph! Get off my lawn!

I think I might have stumbled upon a different explanation though. I think some people might be using cellphones to use F95 and other fora in which I've encountered this behavior. A while back I tried to follow this thread on my cellphone and the experience was quite different than my laptop or tower. I could barely read more than one post at a time and trying to type a reasoned response was pure torment, a cruel and unusual punishment that I'm betting the UN would classify as a war crime if you tried to force people to do it.

So I figure it might well be the reason some don't read any of the previous posts is because trying to read a whole page of a thread is like one of those 'Looper' slideshow things that pop up on your phone promising to tell you the top 20 most beautiful women or whatever knowing it's going to take ten times more clicks than that to find out.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes