fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
Hello GD,
I love the concept that brings me back to the times of the first AD&D games (and with sex! great!). But I dont like REAL challenges, it is hard to discover how to beat the odds in the medium-large term. The chances to do so are not clear (it is not my world nor my system). It would be better if one could see a path to reach security, not to be evicted. I tried cheating, but the software knowledge is too much for me, lol. No walkthrough, which could be ok if again there was a clear way to stay running while improving. But if you improve one thing you ended empoverished and evicted. The defiance thing in the girls seems hard too.... Summarizing, I love the idea, but it is too challenging, too much for me. But thanks again for giving us the game and congratulations for the results of your work.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Is it really $5 per month just to get a single static quest? I would be willing to pay a one time price for that possibly but an infinite amount?
Think of it more as paying to support the developer. The quest and free slave is just a small bonus, that I personally agree, by itself, is not worth $60 per year.

If that is not something you want to do, then you could unsubscribe after downloading the tier2+ version and only pay once. The only thing that happens is that you won't get new updates afterwards.

Reactions: GD-studios

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Is the new pregnancy system in Tier 4 borked Gunner Rey ? It seems you can only get one person pregnant at a time? I have 3 slaves full to the brim with sperm for weeks on end but only one got pregnant?

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Is the new pregnancy system in Tier 4 borked Gunner Rey ? It seems you can only get one person pregnant at a time? I have 3 slaves full to the brim with sperm for weeks on end but only one got pregnant?
They have a fertility value now - that goes down with age. You can view that stat in Examination.

If you're still having issues, send me your save and I'll take a look. :)

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
When I asked google bard to solve the Rosita Ice cypher

It replied:
Here is a possible solution to the puzzle "wrano esta fres rfes ab vando rasew cgt pawo rubi asw oglebar hmill mulle abels abaltor berenden frem den skam ase wolx":

The words are in a different order, but they are all English words. The puzzle can be solved by rearranging the words to form a sentence.

The solution is: "The last wolf ate the brave man in the barn."

This sentence makes sense and is grammatically correct. It is a possible answer to the puzzle.

Here is another possible solution: "The brave man ate the wolf in the last barn."

This sentence also makes sense and is grammatically correct. It is another possible answer to the puzzle.
Collect both ciphers and the secret shall reveal itself. ;)

Reactions: Feyd and Gunner Rey

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
They have a fertility value now - that goes down with age. You can view that stat in Examination.

If you're still having issues, send me your save and I'll take a look. :)
Here is the save. The slaves have been full and thoroughly fucked for month. Juno 22 days full, Mae 33 days full fucked every day still no pregnancy.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Here is the save. The slaves have been full and thoroughly fucked for month. Juno 22 days full, Mae 33 days full fucked every day still no pregnancy.

In that save, both Juno and Mae are pregnant. 320 days later, Mae delivered a healthy baby boy.

Eliana and Juno both gave birth a couple of days later.

Everything seems to be working. As the world "spins" regardless of how the MC chooses to sleep, the "Is with child" event might not trigger if you stay up through the night. The pregnancy registers automatically in either case.

over19.PNG

over17.PNG

toporiska

Mar 21, 2019
OK, in my unofficial opinion, you have a broken game.
If you can catch the attention of the dev, give him the symptoms and the .save file so that he might learn from it.
As for a work-around: Actions & Events > Debug (Gear icon) > Clear All Followers. (Might require new save and reload.)
Thank you, your advice helped

Reactions: LizJ

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Definitely, I'm not understanding anything. Since when was the possibility of getting slaves pregnant activated? I'm playing the latest version and I can't get this option. Should I restart the story?

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Definitely, I'm not understanding anything. Since when was the possibility of getting slaves pregnant activated? I'm playing the latest version and I can't get this option. Should I restart the story?
That's the 0.8.3 Alpha we're testing, it should be ready for public release the first quarter of next year.

Reactions: Fauno36

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
In the current public version you can have at max 2 kids (and only from your wife ), one boy and one girl which are handcrafted basically.
What Grimdark and Ceesko are talking here is something from the current closed alpha which for me belongs on Discords closed-alpha channel and not in this public forum (yet) . That is the reason for the confusion I think.

Reactions: Fauno36 and LizJ

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
New here. I'm doing the Hundred Guns and I can't seem to find the Amber Mall nor Jack in the square?
You have to go there at a specific time, off the top of my head it's between 8 PM and 10 PM in Hamilton Square, on the right side of the screen.

sexyspasm

Dec 11, 2018
Hey all! I discovered this game the other day and am enjoying it a lot so far - good job! However, there's one thing I cannot seem to understand. How do dice rolls and modifiers work? I know that you have the choice in what dice you roll, but when you do a skill check, how does it determine success? I've seen rolls of 63 that have -113 Failure after it, rolls of 11 that have +34 Success, and I'm pretty sure I've even seen some negative numbers that still resulted in successes. I play DnD, so I understand the concept of how stat modifiers are supposed to adjust rolls, but I cannot figure out how it works in this game. Can someone please enlighten me?

Reactions: ZZZING

jjs12

Jul 4, 2019
Hey all! I discovered this game the other day and am enjoying it a lot so far - good job! However, there's one thing I cannot seem to understand. How do dice rolls and modifiers work? I know that you have the choice in what dice you roll, but when you do a skill check, how does it determine success? I've seen rolls of 63 that have -113 Failure after it, rolls of 11 that have +34 Success, and I'm pretty sure I've even seen some negative numbers that still resulted in successes. I play DnD, so I understand the concept of how stat modifiers are supposed to adjust rolls, but I cannot figure out how it works in this game. Can someone please enlighten me?
I was also confused by the dice system here because of D&D exp. In this game 100 is a critical failure and 0 is a perfect rule then it figures in the modifiers so a roll of 90 with a modifier of -40 and then you F5 to reroll and get 80 then your modifier would be -30, basic math would tell you that you need a roll of 50 too succeed but in this game that would mean 50 is the number you need to beat so you need 49 or less to succeed on the roll. If you get a roll of 100 and it has a modifier of -100 that means you can not succeed at this role without raising your stats

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
In addition to the above, there's many hidden modifiers that can affect a roll. When seducing not only her Affection matters but also your hygiene and many other possible factors.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes