ShinCore

May 19, 2020
It is not realy useful to lose a fight, you lose attribute points as do them, but if you and your team survives a fight and has luck enought to get criticals atributes go up and will be stronger in future fights.

My current play trought has 442 days of game and i have 2 slaves and 2 mercaneys, Slaves have over 80 dex and good armor as new updat brought new armors , next target would be that whole team has thouse.
thats true about losing, but its not too hard to regain the lost pts thru training. i usually just get the best mercs that i can afford at the time and let them carry me. though i usually grab rebecca cause she starts off at 40 ranged, which is the level that you avoid the recoil penalty from the rifle.

my next playthru im going to try going with melee combat with my MC though. let the mercs and girls shoot from afar, me in the enemies face. would be a good challenge

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
Focus is something that comes about organically when you interact with them outside of fucking them. taking them out on walks, looking at the stars, dinner dates, etc. it can also happen (i think, i cant fully remember atm) during academy courses for the girls, or one on one training with her at home. basically, the girl will become interested in something on her own.

sexual training -WIP. placeholder for the prostitution/harem/pimp engine.
No im not talking about interests, im talking about focus that is to the left of it. It says none

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
No im not talking about interests, im talking about focus that is to the left of it. It says none
Interests are "hard-coded" and never change (at least not in the current build).

Focuses appear just as Shincore said. They give you a reason to go out and explore the world together, talk to your slaves and make them "interested" in one of the major skills/attributes, which then becomes their Focus.

Best way to aquire a Focus for your slave (in 0.7.9) are the "Take a walk/look at the stars" events. The new party/plan your own event engine I'm working on right now will further expand the Focuses gains.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
put armor on them. if they have shit combat skills, they at least function as a damage sponge. and respect goes up faster the more you fight with them. if they go down during the fight, you rescue them and they respect you more. if you win the fight, and they dont go down, they respect you more. after a week of fighting everyday, they should almost love you.

i always roll w/2 girls and 2 mercs. cause my combat skills suck. but their (and yours) combat skills will go up organically just by fighting.

Whats the difference between Respect and love? I have love with Lovisa at soulmate but respect at normal.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
HOWEVER. you just ran into one of the few hard failures in the game. you will ALWAYS FAIL to charm Ms. Devious. its part of the game quest. no matter how high your charm is, you will fail. there another one in kymanto with one of the guardswomen.
Yeah, that's what I said. Having an autofail pretend to be stats-based is not great design.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Whats the difference between Respect and love? I have love with Lovisa at soulmate but respect at normal.
Love (Affection) is her caretaking-attraction-charms-funny guy-feelings for you. Respect determines if she percieves you as either a docile Academy nerd or as a badass warrior.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Nope, that's for any slaves you choose to accompany the MC.

From my limited experience, they're too squishy to be other than a liability in a fight, but having them watch the MC beat up trash mobs is one way to (sloooowly) gain their respect.
I have raised Rebecca's ranged value up to 73 and she is actually better than me in a fight. Plus I gave her a assault rifle and she now kicks ass. Sophia is my next project since she starts at 35 (up to 40 now} and I can have two awesome combat slaves that can fill out my party, though it is expensive with equipping them with armor. I agree it is also a great way to raise respect, although I thought it happened rather quickly.

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
Is there a list of all currently rendered scenes currently implemented? Running into a lot of WIP rn

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Is there a list of all currently rendered scenes currently implemented? Running into a lot of WIP rn
Yes, you can read how many completed renders there are at the bottom of each slave page on the wiki. It's not updated since 079, which added about 90 new pictures. Lovisa is the only one that's 100% done, except for some generic pics that'll be completed in 0791.

I try to add approximately 100-150 new renders between each major update.

Reactions: Zeph3r

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
How do I process skins into leather? The button is grayed out and I have no idea of what I need to do to make it active.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
How do I process skins into leather? The button is grayed out and I have no idea of what I need to do to make it active.
You need to raise your Survival skill to 35. Sorry for the unclarity - things like this will be more obvious when the crafting wiki page and the new ingame tutorial system are done.

Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
I am new to this game. I played today around 6 hours. Doing a lot of save scumming. I did enjoy my time, because there is a lot to explore. It feels like a proper RPG. I hope this game gets fully realized.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Yes, you can read how many completed renders there are at the bottom of each slave page on the wiki. It's not updated since 079, which added about 90 new pictures. Lovisa is the only one that's 100% done, except for some generic pics that'll be completed in 0791.

I try to add approximately 100-150 new renders between each major update.
I hope you are planning pictures for the "foreplay" stage even if its not priority right now, that includes kissing, undressing the girl, cunnilingus etc

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
Sooo since I have mercs I can't go to the slave dealer in the guild house. Is there a way to temporarily disable them without actually disbanding them?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Sooo since I have mercs I can't go to the slave dealer in the guild house. Is there a way to temporarily disable them without actually disbanding them?
That's odd, Mercs shouldn't cause that. Slaves do, if you have them in your party. Which mercs do you have?

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes