KreeperDookie

Apr 7, 2022
Absolutely love this game. I've been playing for two days and I feel like I've only touched the surface so far.

Best slave management game (and best RPG) on this site.

Suggestions:

1. Wouldn't it be nice to have one of your slaves working as a scavenger? She goes outside and explores Ikaanos and comes back with random loot? Maybe even scars/wounds from a battle?
2. Fast travel with bike/cars. Like, pay 5 bucks and go instantly to Whitehaven?
3. Drugs to remove tired states. It's so boring to have to go to sleep at evenings.
4. Drugs to improve sexual durability for the MC. Fucking four girls every day takes its toll, especially if I want a good run with Furry's hoes :D

Keep up the good work devs! I'll be following this.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
My understanding is that Michelle's apartment was a feature created by Grim along with the Annex (and now the Arena) as test to see how to best offer more slave slots for a variety of uses. We currently have:

Player Mansion: 2 active slots (all options avail)
Mansion Annex: 2 passive slots (can be upgraded to boost slave stats, slaves will still work assigned job/goto school/do activities on their own, no direct interaction. must be swapped out to player mansion to actively interact.)
Michelle's Apartment: 1 passive slot (can be upgraded to boost slave stats, unable to assign girl to any activities/jobs/duties, can still visit and have sex, limited direct interaction)
Gladiator Arena: 1 passive slot (i cant remember if there are any upgrades off the top of my head, limited direct interaction, can still visit and have sex. a nice feature is that you can have her fight in the arena, and she can gain skills and money for you by doing this daily. but be careful, if her melee skill/str/dex are low, and she loses fights, she might end up with minor stat losses. nothing that you cant regain by training her up personally again, but still.)

Grim is planning on expanding the options and features of all these slots, as well as adding new ones. He mentioned earlier about adding a quest where you can take over one of the local vendors and replace the owner with one of your girls, effectively adding a slot and allowing you to generate more business income.
I noticed that the wiki mentioned Michelle as bisexual. I wonder if she might be able to start a relationship with another girl, and she might be able to have a roommate (gal pal) at her leveled up apartment. MC possibly visit for threesomes?

Reactions: GmFn1869

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
No pregnancy as of yet. I honestly dont think its TOO hard to code in. But the renders... ugh. I dunno man. I am confident that Grim could code it in as far as the text part is concerned, but showing it visually would be a huge pain. To do it correctly, he would have to redo renders for every girl in the game, for every pose, and every set of clothing. And all the sexual interactions as well. Jesus, that's like redoing the entire game.

That would be hard.
I guess the hard part is not so much the pregnant one. But what, when the child is born. That would be a huge amount of story, that would needed to be written.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
I guess the hard part is not so much the pregnant one. But what, when the child is born. That would be a huge amount of story, that would needed to be written.
There are ongoing plans for a "wife slot update" as a SubscribeStar stretch goal (probably next after the Prostitution upgrade) that means you'll be able to marry one of your slaves after freeing her, as you cannot legally marry a slave in Ikaanos.

This upgrade includes pregnancy, giving birth, ensuring your legacy, unique activities with your head wife (the one you marry under the church of The Two moons), preg/special renders and a lot more.
suprisingly enough, after i posted that, Grim posted the proposed wife slot update info. so you will be able to free/marry a girl. i think hes crazy, taking on such a huge task like that, but its his game. i would love to see it, i just get worried that hes taking on a bit too much.

that being said, hes followed thru on every promise so far. one step closer to WAIFU HAREM ACTION DREAM GAME.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jsmith27x

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Absolutely love this game. I've been playing for two days and I feel like I've only touched the surface so far.

Best slave management game (and best RPG) on this site.

Suggestions:

1. Wouldn't it be nice to have one of your slaves working as a scavenger? She goes outside and explores Ikaanos and comes back with random loot? Maybe even scars/wounds from a battle?
2. Fast travel with bike/cars. Like, pay 5 bucks and go instantly to Whitehaven?
3. Drugs to remove tired states. It's so boring to have to go to sleep at evenings.
4. Drugs to improve sexual durability for the MC. Fucking four girls every day takes its toll, especially if I want a good run with Furry's hoes :D

Keep up the good work devs! I'll be following this.
1. the arena update provides something like that. you put your girl into the arena, she can fight once per day and if she wins, gains stats, wins money for you, and ranks up the leaderboard for the arena. if she loses, she may lose stats (one time my girl lost -1 beauty because she got scars on her face). but Grim has already been talking about something like what your describing. the hunting engine just came out... today? i think? tomorrow? im on the alpha test version so its old news for me. current alpha version has the basic hunting and crafting engine in place.
2. theres no bikes/cars in this world currently. but there are shortcut buttons to different places in the game, once you discover the areas (slums/academy/etc)
3 & 4. those are in the game already, but ill let you find them. HINT: you have to take one of the courses in the academy (cnt remember which) to get a lead on the drug. be careful though, there are downsides. also keep in mind that the stamina stat affects your stamina pool. raise your stamina stat, and you can go ALL NIGHT LONG!

or you can use the drugs.

Reactions: KreeperDookie

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
I noticed that the wiki mentioned Michelle as bisexual. I wonder if she might be able to start a relationship with another girl, and she might be able to have a roommate (gal pal) at her leveled up apartment. MC possibly visit for threesomes?
SSA sub tiers 4+ get some special renders depicting what your talking about. Grim has already said thats going into the game, its just a matter of finishing some of the main features of the game that he had already planned out (see above development roadmap, few posts up), then hes gonna loop back around to the slave engine. hes gonna have to redo it to accommodate the unrelenting demand for WAIFU HAREM ACTION.

Reactions: GmFn1869 and Gato21

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Sooo.... i would read this guys

wtf dude. hes insane.

he already has pregnancy renders...
1649399501144.png

prostitution upgrade and right after, the WAIFU/PREGS UPGRADE. JESUS

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: jsmith27x

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
So uh, is running it on phone displaying only half of the screen bug fixed yet?
Not yet, sadly. You can sort of work around it by opening the HTML file up in a text editor and changing "initial-scale=1" to "0.5" and then using that baseline to fine tune the number. 0.90 works best on my tablet, with nothing cut off. It's far from a perfect solution though so we can only hope mobile scaling will be fixed eventually.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Loading an old save and there's a lot of broken image paths, even after updating:
1649463620133.png
From a glance at a few of the paths, the game seems to look for the images in the main folder rather than the subfolder.

Joker_Ace

Aug 1, 2017
Not yet, sadly. You can sort of work around it by opening the HTML file up in a text editor and changing "initial-scale=1" to "0.5" and then using that baseline to fine tune the number. 0.90 works best on my tablet, with nothing cut off. It's far from a perfect solution though so we can only hope mobile scaling will be fixed eventually.
Setting that to 0.2 FIXED IT, i can finally play this game! Ty a lot! :love::love:

Reactions: ShinCore

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Setting that to 0.2 FIXED IT, i can finally play this game! Ty a lot! :love::love:
No problem! Do note that you'll have to do this every time there's an update, but otherwise it works pretty well unless and until an official fix is provided.

mostlylurk

Nov 16, 2018
I've got plans for a "quest" that involves taking over Mr. Roo's business and appointing one of your slaves there instead of him. Don't know yet if I should make this a standard day-appointment of turn it into an "expanded slave slot" with your slave living in the apartment above the store.

I also have few ideas on how to aquire future slaves from existing/previous slave owners, and at least one of the next batch of slaves will be acquirable after such an event.
not sure what GD has planned, but if in the short term you can steal from him if you want... shoplifting is a feature in the game. buy the backpack from him, and i believe you need... the stealth skill? i think? not sure. never tried it myself personally.
He, in truth i care little about the bussiness or stuff, is mostly about "rescuing" the crying slave we hear when we meet the guy. Ey, wel all got weird kinks in these games :p

Last edited:

TheeCoal

Dec 10, 2020
Trying 0.7.9 now. After upgrade I found a few bugs at "Crystal Hills".
1. The "Golden Dragon" is either always showing the "closed" sign or no sign at all. Can't access it.
2. When I click the district's icon "I" for information, on the bottom left corner of the screen, it displays info with the title "-Redhaven District-" instead of "-Crystal Hills-". Actually any district below Redhaven is showing the wrong info.

I've tried many different game saves, all do the same.

Great game. It's getting really interesting. I'm very curious about it's future evolution. The framework you're using must be getting very complex to "add/change" functionalities. A "proper" programming language will soon become a requirement. Are you planning to use something like Python/JavaScript?

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Loading an old save and there's a lot of broken image paths, even after updating:
View attachment 1747468
From a glance at a few of the paths, the game seems to look for the images in the main folder rather than the subfolder.
I'm guessing (from the looks of it) that you're playing from a save that's a few months old? Probably before I implemented the imagepath directory. That version is officially not supported in newer versions but I could create a custom workaround and post it for you on Discord. I would like to take a look at that old save first, though.

Reactions: gregers

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Trying 0.7.9 now. After upgrade I found a few bugs at "Crystal Hills".
1. The "Golden Dragon" is either always showing the "closed" sign or no sign at all. Can't access it.
2. When I click the district's icon "I" for information, on the bottom left corner of the screen, it displays info with the title "-Redhaven District-" instead of "-Crystal Hills-". Actually any district below Redhaven is showing the wrong info.

I've tried many different game saves, all do the same.

Great game. It's getting really interesting. I'm very curious about it's future evolution. The framework you're using must be getting very complex to "add/change" functionalities. A "proper" programming language will soon become a requirement. Are you planning to use something like Python/JavaScript?
Are you playing on Linux? In that case, rename the file located at /Pics/Maps/Golden_butt.png to "golden_butt.png". It's a case sensitive issue that I've corrected, but the error is unfortunately still in the MEGA package here on F95 (and elsewhere).

The Info sign is obsolete and a bit erroneous. I'll soon replace it with a new city mini map for easier navigation.

Thanks! There are many planned features ahead that you can read about on our Discord server or Subscribestar page. I'll probably not change the programming format until there are talks about a sequel. I'm fairly comfortable with the MoR Engine (Twine/JS/HTML) and I believe it will accommodate the vision I have for this game. I'm not ruling out anything, however. ;)

Mar 20, 2019
An HTML game that's coherent with a great UI, a Dom MC, fun quests, combat that's not onerous, with a good slaver grind?

Well done. I'm looking forward to what comes next.

Reactions: ShinCore
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes