Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
There are ongoing plans for a "wife slot update" as a SubscribeStar stretch goal (probably next after the Prostitution upgrade) that means you'll be able to marry one of your slaves after freeing her, as you cannot legally marry a slave in Ikaanos.

This upgrade includes pregnancy, giving birth, ensuring your legacy, unique activities with your head wife (the one you marry under the church of The Two moons), preg/special renders and a lot more.

That will be great. Your wife could be the Mistress of the house and try to dominate your other slaves the way you "dominated" her when she was as slave.

Reactions: GD-studios

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
if your playing an old save, i think you have to update the save first before playing:
I'd already done that, but thanks for trying to help.

I'm guessing (from the looks of it) that you're playing from a save that's a few months old? Probably before I implemented the imagepath directory. That version is officially not supported in newer versions but I could create a custom workaround and post it for you on Discord. I would like to take a look at that old save first, though.
Yeah, the save is from early January, so that makes sense. Thanks for the kind offer, but as far as I remember I was still in the early game so I might as well just start a new game when I have time.

TheeCoal

Dec 10, 2020
Are you playing on Linux? In that case, rename the file located at /Pics/Maps/Golden_butt.png to "golden_butt.png". It's a case sensitive issue that I've corrected, but the error is unfortunately still in the MEGA package here on F95 (and elsewhere).

The Info sign is obsolete and a bit erroneous. I'll soon replace it with a new city mini map for easier navigation.

Thanks! There are many planned features ahead that you can read about on our Discord server or Subscribestar page. I'll probably not change the programming format until there are talks about a sequel. I'm fairly comfortable with the MoR Engine (Twine/JS/HTML) and I believe it will accommodate the vision I have for this game. I'm not ruling out anything, however. ;)
Brilliant it works! Thanks for your quick reply.
Yes, I'm indeed using Linux. Is there any other OS? :cool:

Your game really stands out amongst all others (Games, not novels. Novels aren't games despite many calling them that.) because of the life like story flow. The imagery completes it in a refreshing way.

Still early days I guess, but I think you should really start considering a sequel. Your vision supported by a powerful engine and some great 3D art (I'm thinking interactive 3D engine simulations), you'd would easily have the greatest game on earth in its genre.
I'm not suggesting transforming it into a 3D game. No. I love the map view/dashboard as opposed to first person, but there's a lot we can do nowadays with a supportive interactive 3D window pane displaying scenes as opposed to imagery.

Anyway, I've said my peace, I'll shut up now. All the best!

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is there any way to make the result of dice rolls and, ideally, the target value visible? Just telling me I failed a roll is not very helpful if I don't know if I've missed it by a mile or a mule's hair.

It would be good to know if it's a case of "no chance in hell at your current level" or "just need to build up your skills a bit more and hope".

EDIT:
OK, so I looked at the file hoping to find the target value and found that there wasn't any: The game just told me I failed my rolls when in fact the action autofails. This seems like really unfortunate game design: If an action is doomed to fail, tell the player that, rather than misleading them into thinking it's just a matter of getting a lucky roll with the right stats.
1649537185161.png

Last edited:

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
the game is pretty good but leveling up the stats is PAINFULLY slow. i get that you should not be able to just pump them up fast but cmon. the 2 slaves i got are fucking USELESS for anything other than fucking. university and training each day has minimal results.
I don't expect them to become super soldiers but they still cant hit the broadside of a barn after 2 months.

Other confusing things.

Under "education" there is something called focus. It says none. How do i set a focus ? ive been digging around in the menus but i cant find anything.
Under "Interaction Options" there is a sexual training options but its grayed out. Whats up with that ?

Last edited:

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
It wasn't until I dropped several thousand in crafting stuff and increasing crafting skills that I finally saw the tiny (WIP) next to the greyed out crafting button.

And I was saddened. :(

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The Screenshot with the feminine Armor... Is it possible to play a Female?
Nope, that's for any slaves you choose to accompany the MC.

From my limited experience, they're too squishy to be other than a liability in a fight, but having them watch the MC beat up trash mobs is one way to (sloooowly) gain their respect.

zawedxs

Aug 23, 2017
Does anyone know how to mod/change some of the percentage chances in this game?
I want to change the daily gain chances in the Academy but couldn't find where the percentages are being applied in the HTML file
Any help is appreciated

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it. Just search for /*ACADEMY GAINS BELOW */ and modify the number after "ifrollx lte". set them to 101 for 100% chance for skills to increase daily

Last edited:

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Is there any way to make the result of dice rolls and, ideally, the target value visible? Just telling me I failed a roll is not very helpful if I don't know if I've missed it by a mile or a mule's hair.

It would be good to know if it's a case of "no chance in hell at your current level" or "just need to build up your skills a bit more and hope".

EDIT:
OK, so I looked at the file hoping to find the target value and found that there wasn't any: The game just told me I failed my rolls when in fact the action autofails. This seems like really unfortunate game design: If an action is doomed to fail, tell the player that, rather than misleading them into thinking it's just a matter of getting a lucky roll with the right stats.
View attachment 1748847
ok, in the current version rolls are shown.

HOWEVER. you just ran into one of the few hard failures in the game. you will ALWAYS FAIL to charm Ms. Devious. its part of the game quest. no matter how high your charm is, you will fail. there another one in kymanto with one of the guardswomen.

i cant remember the details off the top of my head, but you cant charm Ms. Devious (or that guardswoman at kymanto) in the beginning due to quests related to them.

i really need to put that in the wiki. so much to document. grim creates more than i can keep up with.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
the game is pretty good but leveling up the stats is PAINFULLY slow. i get that you should not be able to just pump them up fast but cmon. the 2 slaves i got are fucking USELESS for anything other than fucking. university and training each day has minimal results.
I don't expect them to become super soldiers but they still cant hit the broadside of a barn after 2 months.

Other confusing things.

Under "education" there is something called focus. It says none. How do i set a focus ? ive been digging around in the menus but i cant find anything.
Under "Interaction Options" there is a sexual training options but its grayed out. Whats up with that ?
for choosing slaves that best fit how you want to use them, goto this page on the wiki. it has the starter stats for all the slaves. look over their starter stats carefully so you are picking one that you can get to the level that you want faster than trying to level someone who as low stats that you will need to grind up longer:

Focus is something that comes about organically when you interact with them outside of fucking them. taking them out on walks, looking at the stars, dinner dates, etc. it can also happen (i think, i cant fully remember atm) during academy courses for the girls, or one on one training with her at home. basically, the girl will become interested in something on her own.

sexual training -WIP. placeholder for the prostitution/harem/pimp engine.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
It wasn't until I dropped several thousand in crafting stuff and increasing crafting skills that I finally saw the tiny (WIP) next to the greyed out crafting button.

And I was saddened. :(

phase one of crafting is in. phase two (crafting weapons/armor/other shit) is WIP. on the plus side, converting merchandise to base parts, then using them to create sellable crafts like gold bars, steel and what not gives you more money selling them to vendors and the market than just straight up selling the merch to the market.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Nope, that's for any slaves you choose to accompany the MC.

From my limited experience, they're too squishy to be other than a liability in a fight, but having them watch the MC beat up trash mobs is one way to (sloooowly) gain their respect.
put armor on them. if they have shit combat skills, they at least function as a damage sponge. and respect goes up faster the more you fight with them. if they go down during the fight, you rescue them and they respect you more. if you win the fight, and they dont go down, they respect you more. after a week of fighting everyday, they should almost love you.

i always roll w/2 girls and 2 mercs. cause my combat skills suck. but their (and yours) combat skills will go up organically just by fighting.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jsmith27x

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Does anyone know how to mod/change some of the percentage chances in this game?
I want to change the daily gain chances in the Academy but couldn't find where the percentages are being applied in the HTML file
Any help is appreciated

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it. Just search for /*ACADEMY GAINS BELOW */ and modify the number after "ifrollx lte". set them to 101 for 100% chance for skills to increase daily

are you trying to raise the chances of skill gain for the girls you have enrolled in the academy? thats fine, i guess. i usually tutor them at home. pretty much 2pts skill gain per session.

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
put armor on them. if they have shit combat skills, they at least function as a damage sponge. and respect goes up faster the more you fight with them. if they go down during the fight, you rescue them and they respect you more. if you win the fight, and they dont go down, they respect you more. after a week of fighting everyday, they should almost love you.

i always roll w/2 girls and 2 mercs. cause my combat skills suck. but their (and yours) combat skills will go up organically just by fighting.
It is not realy useful to lose a fight, you lose attribute points as do them, but if you and your team survives a fight and has luck enought to get criticals atributes go up and will be stronger in future fights.

My current play trought has 442 days of game and i have 2 slaves and 2 mercaneys, Slaves have over 80 dex and good armor as new updat brought new armors , next target would be that whole team has thouse.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes