BeastofBarrrrg

Mar 18, 2019
Out of curiosity is there any chance that Nicole's (or Michelle's I may have them confused) apartment can be converted into another effective slave slot? Dunno, feels like after you upgrade it and move her out it just sits there waiting to be used.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
View attachment 1739259

how are you playing the game? chrome?
Try to go on fullscreenview, on chrome it is F11.
Actually I am using opera and turn out I need to zoom out or reduce the size of the screen to 67% by pressing control and scrollwheel it that is on opera browser, to see the arrow pointing to other locations. I just taken by surprise usually the street name are on around the middle of the map in the old version. The new version are near the edge of the maps.

Thanks for the advice though on how to rectify it.

Reactions: ShinCore

bijoux87

Jul 28, 2019
It may just be me, but there a few things I think could be improved. For one thing I found this game way too grindy! The "chance to improve skill" aspect of many of the trainings is really annoying, I get that it's an attempt at realism but I think it goes too far, and takes an inordinate ammount of time for little reward. It's boring that way.

Another quality of life improvement I'd suggest is making it easier to talk to any of the slaves without having to switch them around or out of the annex.

Also, the "Luxury" options in the Manage Home page seem to do very little, with the last option costing $200/day for only 5 extra influence. It's not really worth the price.

Please don't take this as nothing but criticism though. I did really like this game and look forward to what happens in the future!

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
1649275365618.png
GrimDark
Apr-06-22 06:35 AM
0.7.9 PUBLIC release scheduled for April 8th (Friday) Additional devlog changes will be posted here on Discord. Release includes about 20 additional renders and a couple of bugfixes. No need to patch if you're playing an Alpha 0.7.9f version. Just launch the game from the new directory and load your old save.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Expanded slave slot would be welcomed, i am guessing, by most people. Gotta catch 'em all!
Grim is working on it. Keep in mind right now he already had a release roadmap worked out since January. Game started taking off in Feb and he grossly underestimated the demand for more than 2 slaves at a time. He scrambled to add in features like the Annex, Michelle's apartment, and now the Arena as places to "store" girls.

On top of that, he opened up a SubscribeStarAdult account at the beginning of Feb with a stretch goal of the Mansion Party feature, thinking it would be months before he hit goal. It ended up hitting goal end of Feb.

So between scrambling to open up more slots for girls, proofreading/bugtesting/playtesting/adjusting/adding more renders, and now having to complete the Mansion Party engine and still follow his release roadmap (adding the areas to the world that he had already envisioned, hunting system, crafting system, addding to the Academy, new items/weapons/armor/mercs/traits for girls/new girls...

He's got alot of shit on his plate. Fucking overflowing at this point. My understanding is he wants to finish up the current roadmap to flesh out the world as he had planned, and then loop back around to redo the slave engine.

A system to create procedurally generated random NPC slave girls using newly available AI tools to create descriptions, personalities, characteristics and conversational interactions, as well as a paperdoll system to provide visuals/renders matching the descriptions, as well as reflect clothing/accessory/physical changes is being discussed. Obviously, this is not a small thing, but OMFG if he can pull this off...

His biggest limitation is time. He's working multiple jobs to provide for his family while working on this game during his free time. If he can get more financial support... Grim might be able to create my DREAM FUCKING GAME.

Here is the current roadmap:

GrimDark
1/20/2022, 8:55:02 AM
Edited 3/29/2022, 10:28:41 AM
Planned features/updates for MoR:

NOTE: Includes only major changes!

Version 0.7.9
- Crystal Hills (new district).
- Dine at fancy restaurants.
- Visit Imperial Arms (vendor).
- Visit soothing spas.
- Fight at Crystal Hills' arena.
- Hunting framework
- Manage resources and become a professional scavenger.
- New trainer system for MC. Visit a recluse in Marston Avenue that introduces special attacks and a new power katana.
- New armor: Combat Weave.
- New armor: DuraPlate Combat Armor.
- New weapon: Coilgun.
- New weapon: Plasma rifle.
- New weapon: Power katana.
- At least 15 new enemies/mercenaries in various places.
- Westside swamps (new area in the outskirts).

Version 0.7.9.1
- Party Engine (stretch goal).
- New armor (SubscribeStar Poll).
- At least 40 new renders.
- One quest.

Version 0.7.9.2
- Ikaanos Mail Service (small quests, events and other features).

GrimDark
1/20/2022, 8:55:14 AM
Edited 3/19/2022, 2:45:56 AM
----
Version 0.8.0
- Completely revamped Interaction system and dialogue responses during sexual suggestions.
- New Trait system for all slaves. Expect greater personality, more versatility, and a need for more research (by talking to your slave/her earlier slave keepers, and memorizing her history) if you want to mold her into what you classify as perfection.
- New slave: Aria Bianchi.
- New slave: Mai-Lynn.
- Raikan (new district).
- First chapter of quest involving Aria Bianchi.
- At least ten new enemies.
- Three new mercenaries.
- A new "afraid variable" system. Scare and threaten slaves to make them more responsive to commands.
- New punishment system. Expect a noticeable revamp in interaction choices. Collect a "defiance score" from unruly slaves that you can use when punishing them.
- Improve text flow/grammar during sex scenes and interactions.
- More unique answers/conversations when talking to slaves.
- Slave birthdays and revamped aging system.

Version 0.8.1
- Revamped escape system with more choices to attack/track slaves.
- Divine Juices expansion.
- Advanced prostitution system for slaves.
- New slave: Astrid Eriksdotter.
- New slave: Tove Eriksdotter.
- Hire house staff/thralls to help you with slave training and other duties.
- New interaction choices for Annex slaves.
- And more...

Version 0.8.2
- Implement virgins (anal/vaginal).
- Add several unique slave quests.
- New slave: Eliana (from Furry's Tavern).
- Add Eliana's quest.

Last edited:

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
It may just be me, but there a few things I think could be improved. For one thing I found this game way too grindy! The "chance to improve skill" aspect of many of the trainings is really annoying, I get that it's an attempt at realism but I think it goes too far, and takes an inordinate ammount of time for little reward. It's boring that way.

Another quality of life improvement I'd suggest is making it easier to talk to any of the slaves without having to switch them around or out of the annex.

Also, the "Luxury" options in the Manage Home page seem to do very little, with the last option costing $200/day for only 5 extra influence. It's not really worth the price.

Please don't take this as nothing but criticism though. I did really like this game and look forward to what happens in the future!
This kind of feedback has come up, and I have seen Grim adjust a few things to make it more "fun", and less "realistic". His original vision was kind of like a conversion of a tabletop RPG, but he added in the dice rolls option so that players can choose how "swingy" the rolls for the game are, as well as a difficulty option so you can make rolls easier, or hardcore. This is in the newest current public version, I encourage you to look at those options for now.

Grim is more of a hardcore type, so hes been having to adjust his viewpoint to accommodate other playstyles. He is very open minded though, its just that to him (and others, me included), the game didnt seem that hard at all. I did mention to him that gains for some of the skills seem to be super slow. On my last playtest I was killing it on gains for every category except for my sex skills. I was fucking my girls multiple times a day for 157 days, and I gained 4 pts for copulation? Harsh.

As for the Luxury option, keep in mind it does not only boost your influence, it also affects other things. Myself and a few other volunteers are fleshing out the wiki ( ) to document things like this.

For the future, Grim is intending to rework the skill gain scales, but give him a bit of time. Poor guy has piled up alot on his plate.

Reactions: JaxMan

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
How about pregnancy? if yes then.. can it be repeatable?
No pregnancy as of yet. I honestly dont think its TOO hard to code in. But the renders... ugh. I dunno man. I am confident that Grim could code it in as far as the text part is concerned, but showing it visually would be a huge pain. To do it correctly, he would have to redo renders for every girl in the game, for every pose, and every set of clothing. And all the sexual interactions as well. Jesus, that's like redoing the entire game.

That would be hard.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Out of curiosity is there any chance that Nicole's (or Michelle's I may have them confused) apartment can be converted into another effective slave slot? Dunno, feels like after you upgrade it and move her out it just sits there waiting to be used.

My understanding is that Michelle's apartment was a feature created by Grim along with the Annex (and now the Arena) as test to see how to best offer more slave slots for a variety of uses. We currently have:

Player Mansion: 2 active slots (all options avail)
Mansion Annex: 2 passive slots (can be upgraded to boost slave stats, slaves will still work assigned job/goto school/do activities on their own, no direct interaction. must be swapped out to player mansion to actively interact.)
Michelle's Apartment: 1 passive slot (can be upgraded to boost slave stats, unable to assign girl to any activities/jobs/duties, can still visit and have sex, limited direct interaction)
Gladiator Arena: 1 passive slot (i cant remember if there are any upgrades off the top of my head, limited direct interaction, can still visit and have sex. a nice feature is that you can have her fight in the arena, and she can gain skills and money for you by doing this daily. but be careful, if her melee skill/str/dex are low, and she loses fights, she might end up with minor stat losses. nothing that you cant regain by training her up personally again, but still.)

Grim is planning on expanding the options and features of all these slots, as well as adding new ones. He mentioned earlier about adding a quest where you can take over one of the local vendors and replace the owner with one of your girls, effectively adding a slot and allowing you to generate more business income.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
In game you can release slaves, does that mean they disappear permanently? It would be nice if they are still around and you can interact with them still? Like dating and still engage in romantic liaisons. Maybe have a apartment with various rooms they could live in.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
In game you can release slaves, does that mean they disappear permanently? It would be nice if they are still around and you can interact with them still? Like dating and still engage in romantic liaisons. Maybe have a apartment with various rooms they could live in.
As far as I'm aware, yes, released slaves hanging around and having interactions is something that is planned. It's still WIP so I believe if you release a slave you currently can't get them back but the game does store info about slaves you've released so when the system is in place you should hopefully be able to find them again.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Like Hargan said, you can release them and their info is stored in the system for later retrieval if you wish, once that function is finished. Right now the apartment that Michelle can be moved into is a preview of a further expansion that will allow you to rent apartments for slaves if you wish.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Like Hargan said, you can release them and their info is stored in the system for later retrieval if you wish, once that function is finished. Right now the apartment that Michelle can be moved into is a preview of a further expansion that will allow you to rent apartments for slaves if you wish.
Actually, I was thinking more along the line of freeing one or two of them and they remain free not re-enslaving them. A couple of the background discussions mentioned that was an objective of theirs, iirc one wanted to return to her family. I thought that would be kinda nice to do and still have some of the same interactions with them.

nedryd

Oct 8, 2021
Actually, I was thinking more along the line of freeing one or two of them and they remain free not re-enslaving them. A couple of the background discussions mentioned that was an objective of theirs, iirc one wanted to return to her family. I thought that would be kinda nice to do and still have some of the same interactions with them.
A while back I had raised a similar question, wondering if there might at some point be a mechanic where you give one her freedom and she CHOOSES to stay with you for whatever reason. (love, corrupted, thinks it's a better deal than anything she'll get elsewhere, etc.) Which is the bigger "show of status," owning someone like property because you bought a contract or having someone serving you by her own free choice?

bijoux87

Jul 28, 2019
This kind of feedback has come up, and I have seen Grim adjust a few things to make it more "fun", and less "realistic". His original vision was kind of like a conversion of a tabletop RPG, but he added in the dice rolls option so that players can choose how "swingy" the rolls for the game are, as well as a difficulty option so you can make rolls easier, or hardcore. This is in the newest current public version, I encourage you to look at those options for now.

Grim is more of a hardcore type, so hes been having to adjust his viewpoint to accommodate other playstyles. He is very open minded though, its just that to him (and others, me included), the game didnt seem that hard at all. I did mention to him that gains for some of the skills seem to be super slow. On my last playtest I was killing it on gains for every category except for my sex skills. I was fucking my girls multiple times a day for 157 days, and I gained 4 pts for copulation? Harsh.

As for the Luxury option, keep in mind it does not only boost your influence, it also affects other things. Myself and a few other volunteers are fleshing out the wiki ( ) to document things like this.

For the future, Grim is intending to rework the skill gain scales, but give him a bit of time. Poor guy has piled up alot on his plate.
I get that, and I'm not expecting anything to happen soon, I just thought I'd add my perspective.

I actually googled for a wiki but couldn't find it, maybe you could get it linked on the first post, or even in the game interface.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
How about pregnancy? if yes then.. can it be repeatable?
There are ongoing plans for a "wife slot update" as a SubscribeStar stretch goal (probably next after the Prostitution upgrade) that means you'll be able to marry one of your slaves after freeing her, as you cannot legally marry a slave in Ikaanos.

This upgrade includes pregnancy, giving birth, ensuring your legacy, unique activities with your head wife (the one you marry under the church of The Two moons), preg/special renders and a lot more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GmFn1869 and Ceesko

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
This is something I intend to flesh out in the 0.8.X lines of updates along with the Domestic Servant engine that allows you to place "simple" servants, that contains a fewer set of variables, at different locations in Ikaanos and around your house.

Reactions: JaxMan

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
I get that, and I'm not expecting anything to happen soon, I just thought I'd add my perspective.

I actually googled for a wiki but couldn't find it, maybe you could get it linked on the first post, or even in the game interface.

keep in mind the site is still a work in progress. thats why we havent linked it publicly yet.

and your perspective is shared by many, myself included. and its also appreciated. i encourage everyone to post their thoughts and feedback here and in the discord. the more feedback/bug reports/ideas Grim gets, the more time he can spend on developing the game rather than doing bug hunting/playtesting/brainstorming.

and the closer the game gets to being my DREAM GAME.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes