ShinCore

May 19, 2020
GD-s
Any plans to let us deal with the general store owner? After dealing with the crew they reveal he is a real piece of shit and wouldl be nce to deal with him. What about go and free/steal/save (depending on each player) from other slave owners ? I'm particularly thinking about the old guy (old cooney?) we beat up and that we hear the screams of punishment before doing so
not sure what GD has planned, but if in the short term you can steal from him if you want... shoplifting is a feature in the game. buy the backpack from him, and i believe you need... the stealth skill? i think? not sure. never tried it myself personally.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
GD-s
Any plans to let us deal with the general store owner? After dealing with the crew they reveal he is a real piece of shit and wouldl be nce to deal with him. What about go and free/steal/save (depending on each player) from other slave owners ? I'm particularly thinking about the old guy (old cooney?) we beat up and that we hear the screams of punishment before doing so
I've got plans for a "quest" that involves taking over Mr. Roo's business and appointing one of your slaves there instead of him. Don't know yet if I should make this a standard day-appointment of turn it into an "expanded slave slot" with your slave living in the apartment above the store.

I also have few ideas on how to aquire future slaves from existing/previous slave owners, and at least one of the next batch of slaves will be acquirable after such an event.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jsmith27x

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
uploaded all the starter stats for all currently avail slaves to the wiki:

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
From GD/Discord:

I am happy to announce that I've finally finished The Golden Dragon - which marks the completion of 0.7.9. The Golden Dragon is an intricate mini game of ordering food, drinks, enjoying tonight's entertainment and either charm your dates to tell you interesting stories about their past and what they love or subjugate them with a demeaning attitude. It will be an unprecedented trove of world lore and a completely new way of getting to know your most beloved companions. Every slave has unique dialogues and responds differently depending on Willpower, Affection and Corruption. Technically, it's a good way to increase Influence, raise Affection, Happiness and (if you act dominantly) to lower Willpower and raise a Corrupted slave's Arousal. You're also able to apply slaves as performers here if they meet the Dancing, Charm and Charisma prerequisites. Your applied slave might even show up in the event texts if you take another slave/slaves out on a date. I'll release the Alpha Gold version on Sunday (April 3rd) for tier3+ subscribers. This will contain all 0.7.9 features enabled. It also contains a fully integrated patcher so go ahead and play your main saves on this version, as it's now considered to be relatively bug free. (edited)

1648809573241.png

BiggestIsBest

Dec 21, 2020
A Loli-game - as always ?
And it seems to be mainly expanding the environment - instead of working on more interaction with the Slaves.
Sad... i dont like combat-oriented-games.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
A Loli-game - as always ?
And it seems to be mainly expanding the environment - instead of working on more interaction with the Slaves.
Sad... i dont like combat-oriented-games.
no lolis my friend. 18+ legal only for this game. and the last 2 updates have been world and system expansions. no combat updates quite yet.

see above. newest test version includes a restaurant social event.

i run a INT/CHARM build. no combat training for me, at least in the beginning. theres one guy on the discord that did nothing but gamble. made a killing.

EDIT: KILLING. COMBAT. HAH. UNINTENTIONAL.

Last edited:

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

girls info has been updated with screenshots of the starter stats for all the girls.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
This may sound stupid but, can someone tell me where the option or where to click to go to another street ? I am stuck at the main street, in the old version there is a sign that stated the sign of the road that will take you to another road or part of town.

On this version I have no clue on how to leave the area to head to another new location. The street sign isn't visible to me.

TheeCoal

Dec 10, 2020
from the discord:

GrimDarkToday at 9:53 PM
A girl with a Corruption value of 50 or above is considered a fully-fledged sexually/emotionally devoted slave. You can theoretically push it up to 100, but those are just temporary buffs, usable throughout the current day, before they bounce back. 59 is a "landing number" when the buffs reset. I'll change it to 60 so it looks a bit better.
Are you a dev of this game?

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
This may sound stupid but, can someone tell me where the option or where to click to go to another street ? I am stuck at the main street, in the old version there is a sign that stated the sign of the road that will take you to another road or part of town.

On this version I have no clue on how to leave the area to head to another new location. The street sign isn't visible to me.
1649059257368.png

how are you playing the game? chrome?

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Are you a dev of this game?
NO no my friend, i am not the developer. GrimDark (GD-Studios) is the developer. I am just a lowly volunteer who really admires GD for his talent and drive. and his game is pretty damn good too. hard to find a good slave management game.

GD is too busy developing the game to do support and QA and marketing. so i make sure ppl know about it, and answer questions best i can on my free time. ive also done some proofreading, content suggestions, updated the wiki, etc.

theres a small group of folks that have volunteered to help GD with different stuff. some guys setup the main site/wiki/forums (SERVER TEAM BEST TEAM!) too. all because GD is a standup guy a who listens to his players and isnt defensive or egotistical. he codes hard, come up with crazy amounts of content on his own, and updates like a madman.

i appreciate that.

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017

Try to go on fullscreenview, on chrome it is F11.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I've got plans for a "quest" that involves taking over Mr. Roo's business and appointing one of your slaves there instead of him. Don't know yet if I should make this a standard day-appointment of turn it into an "expanded slave slot" with your slave living in the apartment above the store.

I also have few ideas on how to aquire future slaves from existing/previous slave owners, and at least one of the next batch of slaves will be acquirable after such an event.
Expanded slave slot would be welcomed, i am guessing, by most people. Gotta catch 'em all!

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes